Ninjago: Masters Of Spinjitzu and many other series of Ninjago thread!

My favorite character is Kai, because he has the elemental power of fire. I LOVE when they do their Spinzitzu thingy! The villains are also intense. The Serpentines are all I can remember. Well, if you’re a fan of Ninjago, COME HERE!
(Dec. 14, 2020  1:22 PM)DPVideosNL Wrote: I'm here hi.

Hi! Who’s your favorite character?
Hype for Season 14. I heard it might be a Lloyd and Nya season.
Ninjago? lol I play with legos but never watched the show maybe execpt for a few episodes
my favorite series in ninjago is tournament of elements
(Dec. 14, 2020  3:27 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: my favorite series in ninjago is tournament of elements

That was a really good season. I like the other elemental masters, I hope we get more or they come back.
I hope so to! Zane is my fav! I liked how they had to all fight for the jadeblades. I really hope they bring back Griffin the master of speed
anyone here liked the ghost seires?? that series was good
Apparently season 14 is called Ninjago: The Island.
what?? that is a lame name
I liked the LEGOS that you pulled a ripcord and watched them fly. Too bad I never picked one up
I htought those were a rip off of beyblades in my opinion. i own Nya, Cole, and Zane in those spin thing
(Dec. 14, 2020  3:37 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: I htought those were a rip off of beyblades in my opinion. i own Nya, Cole, and Zane in those spin thing

Beyblades are a rip off of Beigoma.
what no way! Beyblade is way oldr

older sorry
(Dec. 14, 2020  3:40 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: what no way! Beyblade is way oldr

older sorry

…no, they’re not. Beigoma is hundreds of years old
wow this cant be Unhappy
(Dec. 14, 2020  3:44 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: wow this cant be Unhappy

Where did you think that Beyblade took inspiration from?
I THOUGHT IT WAS AN ORIGINAL IDEA!!!!!!!!!!!
(Dec. 14, 2020  3:27 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: my favorite series in ninjago is tournament of elements

yeah
it was the best
I hate the newer seasons that came after hands of time
me to I hate there new hair styles!!!
(Dec. 14, 2020  4:02 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: I THOUGHT IT WAS AN ORIGINAL IDEA!!!!!!!!!!!

literally bruh, why do you think beigoma academy has beigoma kin the name
who knows eh