World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Ninjago: Masters Of Spinjitzu and many other series of Ninjago thread! - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Media (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Media)
+--- Thread: Ninjago: Masters Of Spinjitzu and many other series of Ninjago thread! (/Thread-Ninjago-Masters-Of-Spinjitzu-and-many-other-series-of-Ninjago-thread)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

Ninjago: Masters Of Spinjitzu and many other series of Ninjago thread! - NamanSpryzen - Dec. 14, 2020

My favorite character is Kai, because he has the elemental power of fire. I LOVE when they do their Spinzitzu thingy! The villains are also intense. The Serpentines are all I can remember. Well, if you’re a fan of Ninjago, COME HERE!

RE: Ninjago: Masters Of Spinzitzu and many other series of Ninjago thread! - DPVideosNL - Dec. 14, 2020

I'm here hi.

RE: Ninjago: Masters Of Spinzitzu and many other series of Ninjago thread! - NamanSpryzen - Dec. 14, 2020

(Dec. 14, 2020  1:22 PM)DPVideosNL Wrote: I'm here hi.

Hi! Who’s your favorite character?

RE: Ninjago: Masters Of Spinzitzu and many other series of Ninjago thread! - Eclipse Force - Dec. 14, 2020

Hype for Season 14. I heard it might be a Lloyd and Nya season.

RE: Ninjago: Masters Of Spinzitzu and many other series of Ninjago thread! - EarthHelios - Dec. 14, 2020

Ninjago? lol I play with legos but never watched the show maybe execpt for a few episodes

RE: Ninjago: Masters Of Spinzitzu and many other series of Ninjago thread! - GodzillaFan101 - Dec. 14, 2020

my favorite series in ninjago is tournament of elements

RE: Ninjago: Masters Of Spinzitzu and many other series of Ninjago thread! - Eclipse Force - Dec. 14, 2020

(Dec. 14, 2020  3:27 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: my favorite series in ninjago is tournament of elements

That was a really good season. I like the other elemental masters, I hope we get more or they come back.

RE: Ninjago: Masters Of Spinzitzu and many other series of Ninjago thread! - GodzillaFan101 - Dec. 14, 2020

I hope so to! Zane is my fav! I liked how they had to all fight for the jadeblades. I really hope they bring back Griffin the master of speed

Who do you think the Vengestone buyer is?

anyone here liked the ghost seires?? that series was good

Apparently season 14 is called Ninjago: The Island.

what?? that is a lame name

RE: Ninjago: Masters Of Spinzitzu and many other series of Ninjago thread! - CheetoBlader - Dec. 14, 2020

I liked the LEGOS that you pulled a ripcord and watched them fly. Too bad I never picked one up

I htought those were a rip off of beyblades in my opinion. i own Nya, Cole, and Zane in those spin thing

RE: Ninjago: Masters Of Spinzitzu and many other series of Ninjago thread! - 6Jupiter5 - Dec. 14, 2020

(Dec. 14, 2020  3:37 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: I htought those were a rip off of beyblades in my opinion. i own Nya, Cole, and Zane in those spin thing

Beyblades are a rip off of Beigoma.

what no way! Beyblade is way oldr

older sorry

RE: Ninjago: Masters Of Spinzitzu and many other series of Ninjago thread! - CheetoBlader - Dec. 14, 2020

(Dec. 14, 2020  3:40 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: what no way! Beyblade is way oldr

older sorry

…no, they’re not. Beigoma is hundreds of years old

wow this cant be Unhappy

RE: Ninjago: Masters Of Spinzitzu and many other series of Ninjago thread! - 6Jupiter5 - Dec. 14, 2020

(Dec. 14, 2020  3:44 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: wow this cant be Unhappy

Where did you think that Beyblade took inspiration from?

I THOUGHT IT WAS AN ORIGINAL IDEA!!!!!!!!!!!

RE: Ninjago: Masters Of Spinzitzu and many other series of Ninjago thread! - valtaoi_007 - Dec. 14, 2020

(Dec. 14, 2020  3:27 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: my favorite series in ninjago is tournament of elements

yeah
it was the best
I hate the newer seasons that came after hands of time

me to I hate there new hair styles!!!

RE: Ninjago: Masters Of Spinzitzu and many other series of Ninjago thread! - valtaoi_007 - Dec. 14, 2020

(Dec. 14, 2020  4:02 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: I THOUGHT IT WAS AN ORIGINAL IDEA!!!!!!!!!!!

literally bruh, why do you think beigoma academy has beigoma kin the name

who knows eh

RE: Ninjago: Masters Of Spinzitzu and many other series of Ninjago thread! - EarthHelios - Dec. 14, 2020

Dreidel would like to speak with you