Ninjago: Masters Of Spinjitzu and many other series of Ninjago thread!

(Jan. 21, 2021  10:27 PM)NamanSpryzen Wrote:
(Jan. 21, 2021  10:25 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Nya season confirmed for 2022 and we've gotten really high quality stuff lately so I think it'll be really good.

That’s a year away..... but when is The Island coming out?

This year.
(Jan. 21, 2021  10:28 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Jan. 21, 2021  10:27 PM)NamanSpryzen Wrote: That’s a year away..... but when is The Island coming out?

This year.

Ohh, which month?
(Jan. 21, 2021  10:28 PM)NamanSpryzen Wrote:
(Jan. 21, 2021  10:28 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: This year.

Ohh, which month?

We dont know
Would it possibly come out in the summer, or maybe September.
THE ISLAND TRAILER HAS RELEASED

Ok so this is not from me but:
I can actually read French, so, according to the French article, season 14 is a Special Episode, (or at least the first episode is), and will be 45 minutes long.

I can read and speak French, and it says that season 13 is being released in Juin 2021, but, since the actual season 13 is sold as part of season 12, and (according to the website) season 14 is a special episode that’s also part of season 12, that would mean that season 13 is ACTUALLY season 15. This is speculation though and the website may have incorrect information.

If you have seen the leaks for Golden Nya, she looks quite similar to Golden Lloyd. This has led people to thinking that Season 14 and season 15 are linked. The French article has strongly supported this idea, with revealing there is an ancient sea beast that the keepers worship and it being a special episode (that could lead into season 15) and might be the reason for golden Nya being in her island gi and the small set wave. Again all speculation.
(Jan. 24, 2021  10:19 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: THE ISLAND TRAILER HAS RELEASED

I can actually read French, so, according to the French article, season 14 is a Special Episode, (or at least the first episode is), and will be 45 minutes long.

I can read and speak French, and it says that season 13 is being released in Juin 2021, but, since the actual season 13 is sold as part of season 12, and (according to the website) season 14 is a special episode that’s also part of season 12, that would mean that season 13 is ACTUALLY season 15. This is speculation though and the website may have incorrect information.

If you have seen the leaks for Golden Nya, she looks quite similar to Golden Lloyd. This has led people to thinking that Season 14 and season 15 are linked. The French article has strongly supported this idea, with revealing there is an ancient sea beast that the keepers worship and it being a special episode (that could lead into season 15) and might be the reason for golden Nya being in her island gi and the small set wave. Again all speculation.

Golden Nya?
(Jan. 24, 2021  10:32 PM)DPVideosNL Wrote:

Golden Nya?
Apparently yeah, but anyways she looks similar to Golden Lloyd, Llyod is in the Island, so the season and the special could be linked.
Wait a golden Nya? Haven't caught up yet.
(Jan. 24, 2021  11:20 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote: Wait a golden Nya? Haven't caught up yet.

Nah it's new but it's just in the paragraph to show the connection between both things and yada yada yada
(Jan. 24, 2021  11:26 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Jan. 24, 2021  11:20 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote: Wait a golden Nya? Haven't caught up yet.

Nah it's new but it's just in the paragraph to show the connection between both things and yada yada yada
I didn't get the end part?
(Jan. 24, 2021  11:27 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote:
(Jan. 24, 2021  11:26 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Nah it's new but it's just in the paragraph to show the connection between both things and yada yada yada
I didn't get the end part?

"[font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]If you have seen the leaks for Golden Nya, she looks quite similar to Golden Lloyd. This has led people to thinking that Season 14 and season 15 are linked."[/font]
Is it me or do I remember seeing the ninjas as anime versions?
(Jan. 24, 2021  11:49 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote: Is it me or do I remember seeing the ninjas as anime versions?

Oh yeah they switched to doing weird 2D segments in some episodes in the latest Ninjago Seasons. It doesn't look bad but I doesn't fit imo.
(Jan. 24, 2021  11:50 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Jan. 24, 2021  11:49 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote: Is it me or do I remember seeing the ninjas as anime versions?

Oh yeah they switched to doing weird 2D segments in some episodes in the latest Ninjago Seasons. It doesn't look bad but I doesn't fit imo.

I was just laughing the whole time, but it doesn't look all the bad I guess.

YOU HEAR THAT, FOLKS? EH? I’M BURSTING WITH JOY (get it?)! I HOPE THERE’S A NEW NINJA, AND A MEGA VILLIAN, THAT COMBINES ALL OF THE VILLAINS FROM EVERY SERIES, THAT IS SICK!

Spoiler: at 18 secs, that dude Lloyd talks to is a robot.
Ok so pretty much: Master of the Mountain and Prime Empire are both season 13 and 12 respectively, we already know that. However The Island isn't Season 14 it's a Special that's a direct prequel to Nya's season, you can see the summary below. Anyways this means since The Island isn't a season, Nya's season which was previously thought to be season 15 is season 14.

An expedition led by Lloyd's mother disappeared on a remote island off the coast of Ninjago. The Ninjas go on a rescue mission and they recruit Twitchy Tim, the only Ninja alive from this mysterious island.

They find the expedition but at the same time discover an ancient tribe of native islanders with a strange technology based on lightning. This tribe fears and worships a terrible creature of the seas. They manage to keep her docile through frequent and precious sacrifices, but her anger awakens and she demands more.

The Ninjas will have to face the wrath of the sea and this creature from the bottom of the infinite oceans, an opportunity for them to discover that its powers are linked to an ancient mythical creature and will learn in [Nya Season] that there is a part of truth in this legend.

Where I got the summary:
https://www.francetvpro.fr/contenu-de-presse/7523169
LEGO NINJAGO LEGACY shorts - Reimagined - Trailer
(Jan. 31, 2021  4:32 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: LEGO NINJAGO LEGACY shorts - Reimagined - Trailer

Any updates on when S14 will release?
(Feb. 20, 2021  5:55 PM)NamanSpryzen Wrote:
(Jan. 31, 2021  4:32 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: LEGO NINJAGO LEGACY shorts - Reimagined - Trailer

Any updates on when S14 will release?
all we know is first half of 2021.
(Feb. 20, 2021  5:57 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Feb. 20, 2021  5:55 PM)NamanSpryzen Wrote: Any updates on when S14 will release?
all we know is first half of 2021.

Idk if you meant The Island as S14 if so then its already next week in France if u meant S14 as the season after The Island then i can say Summer/Fall 2021
(Feb. 20, 2021  8:41 PM)DPVideosNL Wrote:
(Feb. 20, 2021  5:57 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: all we know is first half of 2021.

Idk if you meant The Island as S14 if so then its already next week in France if u meant S14 as the season after The Island then i can say Summer/Fall 2021

Oh well technically first half of 2021 applies for both then.
Thread has been a little dead due to no news and there still is kinda nothing but tehre is the name for the Season that comes after The Island. It's officially called Seabound.
i hate the netflix adaptation. it feels so... off.
(Mar. 11, 2021  4:45 PM)eggblader Wrote: i hate the netflix adaptation. it feels so... off.

What Netflix adaptation?
(Mar. 17, 2021  12:00 AM)TitaniumNinja74 Wrote:
(Mar. 11, 2021  4:45 PM)eggblader Wrote: i hate the netflix adaptation. it feels so... off.

What Netflix adaptation?

owo