Ninjago: Masters Of Spinjitzu and many other series of Ninjago thread!

(Dec. 18, 2020  7:20 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote:
(Dec. 18, 2020  7:12 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: ninajo is kinda old and dead

I still like it

I like it but now animes like naruto and attack on titan are much better. The ninajo era is going to die soon
(Dec. 18, 2020  7:21 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Dec. 18, 2020  7:20 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote: I still like it

I like it but now animes like naruto and attack on titan are much better

Never watched those, but ninjago I watched since young so ima still watch it
(Dec. 18, 2020  7:21 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote:
(Dec. 18, 2020  7:21 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: I like it but now animes like naruto and attack on titan are much better

Never watched those, but ninjago I watched since young so ima still watch it

try them. Naruto is really good (except for the first 12 eps)
(Dec. 18, 2020  7:22 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote:
(Dec. 18, 2020  7:21 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote: Never watched those, but ninjago I watched since young so ima still watch it

try them. Naruto is really good (except for the first 12 eps)

Ninjago is my favorite anime thingy majigy.
(Dec. 18, 2020  7:31 PM)NamanSpryzen Wrote:
(Dec. 18, 2020  7:22 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote: try them. Naruto is really good (except for the first 12 eps)

Ninjago is my favorite anime thingy majigy.

because you are nine years old.
(Dec. 18, 2020  7:31 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Dec. 18, 2020  7:31 PM)NamanSpryzen Wrote: Ninjago is my favorite anime thingy majigy.

duh. that is
(Dec. 18, 2020  7:32 PM)NamanSpryzen Wrote: [quote='Ryuga\'s Son' pid='1696734' dateline='1608316311'

duh. that is
[/quote]

ninajo is not anime.

And ninajo is about to be dead soon
You can never grow too old watching your favorite tv show
(Dec. 18, 2020  7:33 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Dec. 18, 2020  7:32 PM)NamanSpryzen Wrote: duh. that is

ninajo is not anime.

I'll help Ninjago stay alive!
(Dec. 18, 2020  7:34 PM)NamanSpryzen Wrote:
(Dec. 18, 2020  7:33 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: ninajo is not anime.

I'll help Ninjago stay alive!

it wont. A lot of anime have surpassed it. Dragon ball, and naruto are better and more popular. I can state at least 20 more animes more popular than it rn
Heck even the worst animes are popular now
(Dec. 18, 2020  7:35 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Heck even the worst animes are popular now

What do u mean? Naruto and Dragon ball are good
Idk that much anime but that is my guess based on how the animes are at
(Dec. 18, 2020  7:35 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote:
(Dec. 18, 2020  7:34 PM)NamanSpryzen Wrote: I'll help Ninjago stay alive!

it wont. A lot of anime have surpassed it. Dragon ball, and naruto are better and more popular. I can state at least 20 more animes more popular than it rn

I don’t care. Even if it does die, I still will watch it.
(Dec. 18, 2020  7:35 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Dec. 18, 2020  7:34 PM)NamanSpryzen Wrote: I'll help Ninjago stay alive!

First of all, Ninjago isn't an anime so it isn't in the anime market. Doesn't matter if other anime are doing good, there different types of media to begin with. Second, Ninjago is Evergreen. Meaning it makes LEGO so much money and is so popular that LEGO will continue it for as long as they live. Of course when the original creators sadly retire (they can't work on it forever) they will have to get new ones, but they won't stop it unless it sees a continuous surprising drop in overall popularity.
Omg when I saw this I died. I like ninjago more then I like BEYBLADE. I have been collecting since the final battle and have two OG golden ninjas
And nrg cole and Kai and probably a good fifty sets . I know a lot about the series so of you have any questions then ask me.
(Dec. 21, 2020  10:50 PM)Bladerbuilder Wrote: Omg when I saw this I died. I like ninjago more then I like BEYBLADE. I have been collecting since the final battle and have two OG golden ninjas
And nrg cole and Kai and probably a good fifty sets . I know a lot about the series so of you have any questions then ask me.
Omg. I have a question! How did Wu know that Kai, Nya, Cole, Lloyd and the other ninjas have powers?
(Dec. 22, 2020  1:40 AM)NamanSpryzen Wrote:
(Dec. 21, 2020  10:50 PM)Bladerbuilder Wrote: Omg when I saw this I died. I like ninjago more then I like BEYBLADE. I have been collecting since the final battle and have two OG golden ninjas
Omg. I have a question! How did Wu know that Kai, Nya, Cole, Lloyd and the other ninjas have powers?

cause both wu and garmadon know their parents
(Dec. 23, 2020  9:40 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: What do you hope happens in The Island?
A. New. Ninja! Combined with all powers, ice, water, fire, earth, and what ever Lloyd's is!
(Dec. 24, 2020  1:49 PM)NamanSpryzen Wrote:
(Dec. 23, 2020  9:40 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: What do you hope happens in The Island?
A. New. Ninja! Combined with all powers, ice, water, fire, earth, and what ever Lloyd's is!

If there was a new ninja they would probably have them in the sets, but I hope they hint at one next season! I think they could be able to harness nature, like talking to animals and using tree leaves to create a tornado.
(Dec. 24, 2020  3:02 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Dec. 24, 2020  1:49 PM)NamanSpryzen Wrote: A. New. Ninja! Combined with all powers, ice, water, fire, earth, and what ever Lloyd's is!

If there was a new ninja they would probably have them in the sets, but I hope they hint at one next season! I think they could be able to harness nature, like talking to animals and using tree leaves to create a tornado.

Yeah!
Love how these look
[Image: 3qn27t0awt661.jpg?width=960&crop=smart&a...dcb09a25f4]

Not my picture of course, belongs to u/ArcticNate_21
I love ninjago! My favorite character is Lloyd. I just started watching about 1 month ago!
I’m this age and I still watch the show with my younger sisters