[Mumbai, India] Bey-Battle For The Ages 10th April 2016

on
Format

Type

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
cash  

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

[Image: PicsArt_04-03-09.45.46_zpsv6xzhdgl.png]

Name: Bey-Battle For The Ages

Date: 10th April 2016

Venue: Mumbai, India

Time: Registration begins from 1:0)pm onwards. It will conclude by 4:30pm

Format: LIMITED Format + Plastic format [Round Robin or Round Robin Block System]

Confirmed Members:
Un-Confirmed Members:

Stadium: BB-10 and/or BBC -03 and/or BB-46 (Balance Type)

Surface: Sand/Grass

Fees:
If you are a passport holder, this will be a free event for you.
If you are NOT a passport holder:
5$ (350rs) for one format, 10$ (700rs) for both
We RECOMMEND you to purchase a passport (15$ -> 1000rs) if you are planning to attend events regularly.
The passport is a virtual face. You won't get some kindof paper sheet. Read the FAQ it explains this.

Prizes:
MFB Limited
1st place: +3 credits
2nd place: +2 credits
3rd place: +1 credit
For winning the majority of your matches: +1 credit
Organizing a tournament: +1 credit
Participating in a tournament: +1 credit
Plastic Format
The top three winners can choose any one of these as their reward 1st place: +3 credits
2nd place: +2 credits
3rd place: +1 credit
For winning the majority of your matches: +1 credit
Organizing a tournament: +1 credit
Participating in a tournament: +1 credit

We always have the Blader Rewards!

More Prizes
Extra Prizes via Donation
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It is MANDATORY to read the FAQ. DONOT COME WITHOUT READING THIS
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Event; Role of the Host, co-Host & Judges; Formats and more!
Click To Read Questions and Answers (Click to View)
Fees
Awards
Beyblade; Stadiums; Accessories and more
History

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

Wow its gonna be awesome! Thanks Ashton bro!!! Smile
Can't wait for this...
Surely will come
I will be there. Thanks for hosting Ashton!!!
spoilt-spoiler (Click to View)
Good luck guys Smile Bring your friends
To the ones I distributed the WBO promo cards - Please share it with your friends

Quote:Dont have plastic gen Beyblades ?
I have these that I can share, nothing more. PM me if needed
Dranzer S, V, Master Dranzer, Metal Dranzer
Dragoon G, F, V Master dragoon
Driger V, F, Knight Driger,
Draciel G, S, F, V, V2, Master Draciel
Wyborg, seaborg 2, Flash Leopard 1 and 2, Galman, Spike Lizard, Dragoon Metal Bearing Stinger, Rock Bison, Wing attacker, Metal Driger, Gaia Dragoon, Crab Diver, Manta Diver.
PS: I will only share my plastics with the ones that don't have, Those who have please don't be selfish. Let others have it.

Edit:
We are getting a reimbursement with which we can purchase 2 x Hasbro Legends 4D
Thanks to the committee

They will be kept for the 1st Place winner as the prize in both, thr MFB limited and Plastic format
Hello! I've been out of station for a long time.. Just sending in the fees for the previous tournament! And yeah.. I am coming to this tournament as well Grin thanks for planning to host again ashton!
I am also coming add me in the confirm list
(Apr. 08, 2016  6:08 PM)DippyStar Wrote: I am also coming add me in the confirm list

Which city you're from? And which format you will be taking part in?

@[ashton pinto]
(Apr. 08, 2016  8:25 PM)FIREFIRE Wrote:
(Apr. 08, 2016  6:08 PM)DippyStar Wrote: I am also coming add me in the confirm list

Which city you're from? And which format you will be taking part in?

@[ashton pinto]

He is not coming.
That's why I told you not to reply when there are old members. He is Aaron from Mumbai

Edit :

Timings changed to 1:00pm
I won't be able to come, but good luck to everybody!
XD
I will be coming for the tournament
This was awesome!! Placed 1st in plastics and won the Death Quetzalcoatl! Grin
This event was really awesome.I came 2nd In plastic's.
Limited format was also good came across many new combos.
Ashton thanks for hosting and sharing you plastic gen
Beys.Really this event was epic.I'm glad I came for this event
I want face booster celsete
Was a great day !

Thanks to Aaryan, Aaman/Disaster Driger for bringing new guys. We appreciate FireFire's generosity in sharing his Attack type stadium.

Limited Format
1st Place
2nd Place
3rd Place
Plastic Format
1st Place
Maximum Dranzer
2nd Place
DisasterDriger
3rd Place
AaryanBITW

Maximum Dranzer will be helping me in sending the fees via PayPal. I will be shipping your stuff at your address - To those who won Smile

Also thanks for the reimbursement. Loved the Diablo Nemesis. Thanks MD for selling me the Lightning L dragos and Basalts

PS - will add more detials later. I'll be sending the results ASAP

Thank to all who participated and made this event successful
Thanks Ashton! It was fun! We really enjoyed the event!Smile
Ah, I sent in the fees right now.. But forgot to mention that it was for the Mumbai tournament.. There aren't any other tournaments scheduled as 10th April so maybe @[Kai-V] or @[Bey Brad] could check ..

EDIT:- I'd like FB Celeste
Congratulations winners

Lol today my launch was very bad Unhappy

Thanks for sharing launchers with me Maximum Dranzer
Great dayyy!! This was the best beyblade tournament of my life. Had great fun Nice to see new members.
I want face booster flaxen Wink
The tournament was really good. It was my first so I expect to go for many more and win different prizes and meet many more wbo members n battle with them. Came Second in mfb really happy. Thanks ashton for organising the tournament.
Fees have been sent. Thanks to Maximum Dranzer for his help

Results
- Limited Format
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8_33BB...sp=sharing

- Plastic Format
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8_33BB...sp=sharing

@[Kai-V]

Sorry for the delay. The fees were sent a long time back by Maximum Dranzer, but the results took some time
Hey guys, i will be hosting another Offical WBO on April 30th at Sanjay Gandhi National Park. those who want to come. PM me soon
The results and fees have been sent. All participants are requested to check the results via those links
If there are any error's, leave me a PM and I will correct them

While I am waiting to know if anyody notices mistakes in the previous tournament's processing (mostly the Standard format's Beypoints), I have at least distributed all the Faces and Credits for these two tournaments. Only the processing of the Limited-format event is left.
The Limited-format tournament is processed.