[Mumbai, India] 22th October 2015 Déjà Vu All Over Again - Beyblade Event

on
Format

Type

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
cash  

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

[Image: PicsArt_10-19-09.41.43_zpslmfr7kfw.jpg]
Date: 22th October 2015

Location: Sanjay Gandhi National Park, Borivali (East), Mumbai
We are supposed to gather at location 'B' in the map.
Here is a zoomed image of Borivali east
Time: Registration begins at 8:30 am

Format: Metal Fight Beyblade Standard Format (MFB) + Plastic format [Round Robin or Round Robin Block System]

Stadium: BB-10 and/or BBC -03 and/or BB-46 (Balance Type)

Surface: Sand/Grass

Fees:
If you are a passport holder, this will be a free event for you.
If you are NOT a passport holder:
5$ (350rs) for one format, 10$ (700rs) for both
We RECOMMEND you to purchase a passport (15$ -> 1000rs) if you are planning to attend events regularly.
The passport is a virtual face. You won't get some kindof paper sheet. Read the FAQ it explains this.

Prizes:
MFB
1st place: +3 credits
2nd place: +2 credits
3rd place: +1 credit
For winning the majority of your matches: +1 credit
Organizing a tournament: +1 credit
Participating in a tournament: +1 credit

Plastic Format
The top three winners can choose any one of these as their reward 1st place: +3 credits
2nd place: +2 credits
3rd place: +1 credit
For winning the majority of your matches: +1 credit
Organizing a tournament: +1 credit
Participating in a tournament: +1 credit

We always have the Blader Rewards!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Confirmed members:
Unconfirmed:
Co-host
Judges
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We will start with the Plastic Format first, and then MFB
DON'T HAVE MFB OR PLASTICS ?
There's nothing to worry about, i will be lending the bey's for use at the tournament. Make sure to get your friends along

DO-NOT COME TO THE TOURNAMENT WITHOUT READING THIS BELOW
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Event; Role of the Host, co-Host & Judges; Formats and more!
Click To Read Questions and Answers (Click to View)
Fees
Awards
Beyblade; Stadiums; Accessories and more
History

______________________________________________________________________________________
If you have any questions that are not is the above FAQ, post below
______________________________________________________________________________________
Good luck bladers !!

Thanks to the committee for approving this event.
This is my phone number, contact me or the co-host Aditya ONLY if you need help 9769080839/9004682231. We appreciate if you PM us here, on the WBO itself

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

Im in...✌
these are really less people huh... after the previous tourney expected more of new ppl to come up but yeah.. all the best guys.. can't come due to exams Uncertain really wish to come!! so yeah once again.. every blader who visits this tourney, ALL THE VERY BEST!!!
(Oct. 18, 2015  12:12 PM)Maximum Dranzer Wrote: these are really less people huh... after the previous tourney expected more of new ppl to come up but yeah.. all the best guys.. can't come due to exams Uncertain really wish to come!! so yeah once again.. every blader who visits this tourney, ALL THE VERY BEST!!!

Yes Uncertain
Do try if you can come bro
I am not coming I want u Ashton to record the tournament footage and give it this time I'm talking about dajavu
(Oct. 19, 2015  11:17 AM)Shivjinga Wrote: I am not coming I want u Ashton to record the tournament footage and give it this time I'm talking about dajavu

I will be busy managing the event, so i wont be able to take any footage. I guess other members will try
(Oct. 19, 2015  11:59 AM)Shivjinga Wrote: Try ur best

I hope this is just due to the language barrier and English probably not being your first language, but there is really no need to sound so commanding/demanding in your last two posts. People always want footage, but if you cannot be there and help film that footage, then you do not really have any right to demand that the participants make a video ... It is harder than you might think.
A FIREFIRE will come this time no matter what happens.
Ok guys!
The date is changed to 22nd (I confirmed with ALL members)
Do come early Smile
Wait a minute you said Alex merser isn't coming?
(Oct. 20, 2015  12:38 AM)FIREFIRE Wrote: Wait a minute you said Alex merser isn't coming?

Hi.
I didn't say, he said.
Also the list keeps on changing. Now he said he is coming. We can't stop him ya ?
Don't be surprised, tomorrow a million more may say they want to come
I am coming alright get ready
Ok.

This will be my last event most probably. Not sure if anyone takes the initiative to host, since no one has the requirements and others stuff
Yeah most probably this will be the last one.I guess I and maximum Dranzer could do it if we get support from all
Members
not only support being the problem, we need a stadium and AN ACTIVE MEMBER with LOTS OF KNOWLEDGE, that is ashton... unless I or Alex Mercer read through the WBO hehe...
I am sure we would be able to have future tournaments but yeah.. thats that..!
I'm most probably coming my blazers spirit is burning

I mean bladers spirit
(Oct. 20, 2015  3:26 PM)Team destructor Wrote: I'm most probably coming my blazers spirit is burning

I mean bladers spirit

This is most probably the last Mumbai event. Do come if you are interested
Hi guys I will be uploading my first ever YouTube video wich is aboute beyblades. It will be on YouTube by today. Do watch it and share it. I will post the link soon.
Hey guys I'm coming with my friend I will be there at 8 am
(Oct. 21, 2015  3:15 PM)Team destructor Wrote: Hey guys I'm coming with my friend I will be there at 8 am
Cool ok

I recommend you come at 9 o'clock and not by 8.
We will be starting the event at 9 AM sharp
Do read the first post ( the FAQ)