[Mumbai, India, 18/9/2016] Battle Bladers! The New Era Begans

on
Format

Type

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
cash  

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

[Image: jauvdh.jpg]

Info:-Hey Mumbai/Indian Bladers!! I'm THE CRACKBLADER. Well I said that last event will be our last event till November I just can't stop my will to Beybattle. So here it is!!

Name:- Battle Bladers!! New Era Began

[b]Date:
Sunday 18th, September, 2016

Venue: Sanjay Gandhi National Park, Borivali (East), Mumbai
We are supposed to gather at location 'B' on the map.
Here is a zoomed image of Borivali east
If you can't find tournament place/venue or have any farther questions Whatsapp me on 9819191503 [call not working] or PM me here
Note:- I will add picture and more things like directions and pic to make it easier to find tournament venue after this tournament. but if you had any problems finding places. [note:- call not workng]

Time: Starting Registration begins from 11:00am onward, battles will start at 11:30am but do come as early as possible so we can practice and make combos and prepare everyone who's new to Zero-G

Time: Ending event will end by 2 hours after we start.

Format: MFB Zero-G

Confirmed Members:
Unconfrimed

Host and Co-Host
Stadium:- BB-10 MFB Attack Type Stadium and BBG-03
Surface: Sand+Grass

Fees:
f you are a passport holder, this will be a free event for you.
If you are NOT a passport holder:
5$ (Rs350) for one format
We Recommend you to purchase a passport (10$ -> Rs750) if you are planning to attend events regularly.
The passport is a virtual face. You won't get some kind of paper sheet. Read the FAQ it explains this.

Rs 40 fees for park [1 person] excluding car or vehicle. with vehicle it will be 190 for park fees

Prizes:
Zero-G Format
1st place: +3 credits
2nd place: +2 credits
3rd place: +1 credit
For winning the majority of your matches: +1 credit [ if you have +50% wins]
Organising a tournament: +1 credit
Participating in a tournament: +1 credit

LTD Format
1st place: +3 credits
2nd place: +2 credits
3rd place: +1 credit
For winning the majority of your matches: +1 credit [ if you have +50% wins]
Organising a tournament: +1 credit
Participating in a tournament: +1 credit

Note:- each blader can get 8 credits per week only

We always have the Blader Rewards

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It is MANDATORY to read the FAQ. DONOT COME WITHOUT READING THIS
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Event; Role of the Host, co-Host & Judges; Formats and more!
Click To Read Questions and Answers (Click to View)
Fees
Awards
Beyblade; Stadiums; Accessories and more
History
[/quote]

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

Poll: Which format I should keep along with Plastics? Please vote to help!

STD
6.25%
LTD
43.75%
Zero-G
50.00%
Total: 100% 16 vote(s)
I am coming bro along with my brother @[Harrydestructor]
(Aug. 16, 2016  8:00 PM)AaryanBITW Wrote: I am coming bro along with my brother @[Harrydestructor]

Awesome. it's great to battle him again. BTW will he be taking Passport or One Time Fees?

Also @[Maximum Dranzer] will you able to make for this event? I would be really fun + we have brand new/NIB stadiums this time Smug
The Dragon Emperor Returns...
Good going Mumbai Bladers ! If Aaman is attending this event, it would be best to keep a Zero G format
I will be keeping a HMS beyblade - Advance Guardian MS as prize for this event. Zero G format

May the best blader win Tongue_out_wink
Only Thing I can say is (Click to View)
Thanks again Ashton for it.
I am also coming guys so be aware
Guys our new stadiums arrived (BBC-03 and BBG-18)!! I will send pics tomorrow, once I'm back.

@[AaryanBITW], can you tell all in whatsapp groups that dates are changed from 19th to 17th? Because on 19th its Monday and we should keep it on weekends then on weekdays as more people can come. Thanks
Count me in. I'm coming
Just 2 days to go Indian Bladers!! Be ready with some beyepic combos and BLAZING Blader's Spirit

BTW, Harsh's friend [Harsh = Amazing Dude] said he's confirmed too. Also that as my exams are starting few days after that event, I may not able to send result very soon [may take 1 week but I will try to make it asap without mistakes]
So event ended 1 hour ago and here are the combos, winners, my thoughts and report.

LTD Winning Combos:-

1st Place:- Harrydestructor
Meteo L-Drago ED145WD
Bakushin Leone LW105RF
Bakushin Leone LW105MF
Earth Aquario 230MB
Meteo L-Drago 230WD [IDK how it can be lel]

2nd Place:- AaryanBITW
BakushinLeone LW105RF
Bakushin Leone LW105MF
Earth Aquario 230MB

3rd Place:- FIREFIRE CPB
MF Pegasis CH120RF
MF Pegasis CH120RB
Bakushin Leone 90RF
Bakushin Leone 90MF [I told it's coming beyhaha]
Burn Cancer LW160PD
Burn Cancer LW160FB
MSF-H Dark Knight Pegasis 90RF

Well other then all my team members [and me], placed lol. We got to battle pretty interesting combos this event. Bakushin Leone did very very well [defended like ULTIMATE BEYTANK] but also KOed stamina and other type sometime. It did everything that a great defence type should do. Super Beyrsatile in other words. Earth 230MB did unexpectedly well [I mean it can OS right spin due to it's a Wobbling Type but due to its height it OSed left spin and powerful attack types due to it's super talli height. Dark Knight. Just a metal face and boom, ultimate attack. though I will still stick to good old Lighting next time as it can be used on CH120 also as it may get banned]

Zero-G Winning Combos
1st Place:- AaryanBITW
Duo Leone 230MB [again that 230MB is dominating lol]
Duo Cancer BGrin
Zirago Dragoon SA165BWD
Genbu Genbu SA165BWD

2nd Place:- Disaster
Duo Cancer BGrin
Duo Aquario BGrin
MSF-H Zirago Dragoon SA165GF

3rd Place:- Harrydestructor
MSF-H Zirago Dragoon SA165GF
Duo Cancer BGrin
Meteo L-Drago BGrin

Well that Duo BGrin is really powerful, though it was doing average in free play [and loosing pretty easily to Sway Attack] but with just 1 CW change. It took all 3 places at this event lol [though it still lose to that GF attack if launched correctly and lost to that Genbu SA165BWD in finals.
My Thoughts and Report
So Today I reached SG National Park at around 11:15 [15 mins late due to some issue]. When I reached there, I seen Aaryan, his brother [Harry], Amazing Dude, Disaster, Zee_786 and Beyblade Jag waiting for me there, then we left to go to place we host our event but we seen something which I was worried for most. It was raining there and everything was wet there and was mud everywhere so no place to play but fortunately, AaryanBITW found a new place where it was dry and had a shelter so rain wasn't a issue [Thanks a lot for finding it. we will always keep event there in Monsoons]. We started our battles [LTD format] at our 11:45 and we started with my vs newest members battle first. then we moved on to Zero-G at around 2pm. So far it was one of best events I attended [though some problems came and i won only 2 battles in Zero-G. NVM I will do better next time] and we had loads of fun and super intense battles

I will send results and fees soon so stay tuned for that
Wow....awesome.... Nice to here that the duo BD is back along with 230MB....Congratulations to Harry destructor... As I said Aaryan bro he will win one day...he proved that today....congratulations to firefire,Aaryan BITW and disaster also...keep organization tournaments like that don't let the spirits down
(Sep. 18, 2016  8:07 PM)Arijit Sarkar Wrote: Wow....awesome.... Nice to here that the duo BD is back along with 230MB....Congratulations to Harry destructor... As I said Aaryan bro he will win one day...he proved that today....congratulations to firefire,Aaryan BITW and disaster also...keep organization tournaments like that don't let the spirits down

Yeah they are very good combos. though Duo B:D is very easy to KO [it still have nice sway resistance] but no one was using Sway Attacker [Except FIREFIRE, Harry and Amaan. They used that Dragoon SA165GF because they seen how easily it scraped/KOed 2 of the best Zero-G combos here (Duos beyhahah)]

BTW thanks a lot Arjjit, for showing that test video of Bakushin 90MF. It really did extremely well and it like proof it's good that took 2 places in kolkata and 3 here LOL
Sorry for double post but here are results!!
LTD:- https://drive.google.com/open?id=0Bz6cqX...jdWNVoxbEE
ZRG:- https://drive.google.com/open?id=0Bz6cqX...VVuWlJNeUk

Edit:- Fixed minor issues in Results. They are all good I guess
Did aditya participate ?
(Sep. 19, 2016  3:54 PM)nickien Wrote: Did aditya participate ?

He was going to come but he had some work to do that day, so he informed he cant come on saturday
Both events have been processed fully, and here are the final, correct links, for archival purposes:
LTD:- https://drive.google.com/open?id=0Bz6cqX...jdWNVoxbEE
ZRG:- https://drive.google.com/open?id=0Bz6cqX...VVuWlJNeUk