Most dangerous thing you have ever done

In year 7 Chemistry, we were doing a practical, I was with my partner ect. I was going to boil a beaker of Hydrochloric acid, and putting in strips of magnesium. Boiling it was meant to be the catalyst. So the tube for the Bunsen wasn't inserted into the gas tap properly (my partner didn't bother inserting the tube firmly), and when the gas was turned on, it blew waves of methane into my face whilst I was holding a lighted splint. The splint ignited, sending a wave of fire into my face.

I went to see the nurse, my hair was burnt, but at least I wearing goggles.
(Jul. 16, 2011  7:14 AM)ControL_ Wrote: In year 7 Chemistry, we were doing a practical, I was with my partner ect. I was going to boil a beaker of Hydrochloric acid, and putting in strips of magnesium. Boiling it was meant to be the catalyst. So the tube for the Bunsen wasn't inserted into the gas tap properly (my partner didn't bother inserting the tube firmly), and when the gas was turned on, it blew waves of methane into my face whilst I was holding a lighted splint. The splint ignited, sending a wave of fire into my face.

wow dude it was something really dangerous

well the most dangerous thing i have done is running on the second floor and then jumping from their on to our society's garden because we were playing with nerf dart tags and i was the only one left in my team and i performed this stunt cause 2 people were running behind me to shoot and three were down the garden who were taking target at me fortunately our team won because of me WinkEeePinching_eyesPinching_eyes_2
(Jul. 16, 2011  7:14 AM)ControL_ Wrote: In year 7 Chemistry, we were doing a practical, I was with my partner ect. I was going to boil a beaker of Hydrochloric acid, and putting in strips of magnesium. Boiling it was meant to be the catalyst. So the tube for the Bunsen wasn't inserted into the gas tap properly (my partner didn't bother inserting the tube firmly), and when the gas was turned on, it blew waves of methane into my face whilst I was holding a lighted splint. The splint ignited, sending a wave of fire into my face.

LOL that's sorta exactly what happened between me and my friend but this was last year.. I was putting magnesium strips into a test tube with hydrochloric acid on top of a bunsen burner and he was changing the flames of the bunsen burner. After a while it started boiling and the test tube broke so all the boiling hydrochloric acid spilled all over his hand Confused
When i was 3 i didnt know what a match was so i lit it up on the box and put it in my mouth to eat and it was pretty bad
(Jul. 16, 2011  9:42 AM)blader200000 Wrote:

LOL that's sorta exactly what happened between me and my friend but this was last year.. I was putting magnesium strips into a test tube with hydrochloric acid on top of a bunsen burner and he was changing the flames of the bunsen burner. After a while it started boiling and the test tube broke so all the boiling hydrochloric acid spilled all over his hand Confused
:o Did you make sure it was on a blue flame? Did you suddenly pour cold water onto on the hot test tube?
Lol lab stuff. Anyway, I've boiled alcohol. Enough said. Self explanatory. LOL.
Oh and almost spilled sulfuric acid on my hand. Luckily I dodged. It corroded my data sheet and the table quite a bit.
When I was in 6th class this boy stabbed me and another boy with a stick.
The other boy got three little holes on the side of his face in a triangle format, while I got about a 2-3cm line down the side of my face.
He wasn't suspended!
I was hit by a woman in a mustang while riding my bike when i was about 15 it was a head on collision. Dont know how i made it out but i had a mild concussion. My bike was destroyed. It was a rather expensive trek too..
The most dangerous thing I've ever done? I once pulled the classic "Shaving cream and a feather" trick on my brother.

It goes without saying why I now have two badly bruised ribs.
1. Me and my sister were cleaning up the pathways, drive-ways, etc. cause they're full of snow, (it was winter), apparently, it snowed hard. My sister looked at the staircase at the backyard that lead to the back door of my basement. The staircase was pretty steep, and if you looked straight of the stair case there was a flat brick, concrete wall. (the back door of the basement was at the end of the staircase but at the left hand side). I decided to take my snow toboggan and slide down the stair case, since it snowed hard... the snow was over the stairs and was flat down like a slide. my sister grabbed the snow shovel and make the "slide" even more steep. My sister grabbed her black berry and recorded everything... even when I slid down the slide, I hit the brick wall almost fracturing my skull.
2.I was cooking noodles cause I was hungry. I got caught with COD black ops and started throwing knives up like a "tomahawk". If it weren't for me looking after the noodles, one knife could've went through my skull.
i was climbing a cliff made of clay. i was near the top like 150 feet up with no safty gear or rope. i lost my grip slowly, and eventually fell. there where some other kids climbing, and well i was falling a girl grabed me. i slowed down enough that i wasent hurt when i fell to the ground.
I crashed my bike into a peble dash wall got one stone completlety threw my ear and other stones in my ear apparently my ear was cut off my head a bit I got something like 16 stiches and special glue to stick the out of reach parts together. once it healed they took out the stiches and it was all scared n stuf.. I can still hear tho just not as well as i used to lol...
4 most crazy dangerous things i have done is, fly over the handle bars of bike and faceplant into a tree, i u-bent myself into u shape when i was running and tripped, jumping off a two storey house, and worst of all picking up rattlesnake with my bare hands.
Me and my friend were going 50 on a long straight dirt road until he turned slightly and our car flipped completely but landed on his wheels. We told people we hit a couple of deer.
It was winter 2 years back, We live near a golf coruse and there is a way in. I slid down a hill where they keep all the dirt. (Its about 20 or more feet BTW) and i chose the coruse for stupid people. There was a huge rock you had to avoid and a few trees. I hit the rock, went flying and hit a tree, I passed out for ( i really dont know...) It was a long time though!
I was with my friends at the park and it was raining... I, as I'm the crazy one out of all my friends, went down the wet slide towards a pole and nearly smashed my head open because of the slippery surface.
I once got a pair of scissors and cut off my dark wheels blades 2/3 ratio and put in it battle. My combo was Dark Kerbecs BD145R2F and I battled Storm Cancer CH120SF.
My Dark combo took the face off Storm Cancer and spun onto my Sony Vaio laptop. I had to pick up my bey because my laptop cost £400 so I picked it up and the blades cut into my hand.
BLOOD! Then lots of tissue LOL!
I've jumped out of a moving car. Onto concrete. Muahaha.
BUMP! Lol the other day I climbed up the tall tree in my garden and because of my idiotic brain I had forgot to put my scruffy shoes on so I had my normal (not grippy at all) shoes on and I slipped but just managed to grip on. I didn't seriously injure myself, just a bruise and a graze Tongue_out
um sounds stupid but during a fight a guy had a knife and tried to stab me, but I ducked down and grabbed the blade cut my hand and pulled it out of his hand and chucked it in a bush. I punched him in the face afterwards and knocked him out. I had to go hospital but i'd caught it in the curve of my hand so it only need several stitches.
(Sep. 28, 2011  5:30 PM)Nwolf Wrote: um sounds stupid but during a fight a guy had a knife and tried to stab me, but I ducked down and grabbed the blade cut my hand and pulled it out of his hand and chucked it in a bush. I punched him in the face afterwards and knocked him out. I had to go hospital but i'd caught it in the curve of my hand so it only need several stitches.

Ouch, that sounds really dramatic, how old were you then?
18, BTW this is Nwolfs bro Tom, just to let ya know, Josh is at football club.
Whe i was like 2 years old, i was dancing with my uncle untill i tripped over and landed on a pile of glass!

IT WAS NOT A GOOD SIGHT!!!
Also my friend was playing basketball untill he tripped and hit a pole. he got amnesia but i told him his life. he went to the doctors.
(Sep. 28, 2011  6:11 PM)SoulBlade#IV Wrote: Whe i was like 2 years old, i was dancing with my uncle untill i tripped over and landed on a pile of glass!

IT WAS NOT A GOOD SIGHT!!!
Also my friend was playing basketball untill he tripped and hit a pole. he got amnesia but i told him his life. he went to the doctors.

Really? it seams like a whole lot of fake to me
Probably not, since almost (I think) 80% of people who suffer from amnesia, can't remember what happens after the impact, not before. So, they would forget everything that happens after every 3 days maybe?