Most dangerous thing you have ever done

I swerved infront of a bigrig as close as I could and did a tight turn into an exit that we almost past to shield my self and hopefully sneak away from this guy who was following us on I5. Needless to say he saw us but I was able to get far enough away where he turned the wrong way. It was the most dangerous stunt I ever pulled could of killed both my sister and I if I lost control. But I was so scared about the guy following us.
Tried to chase down a car with 2 girls in it on I5 and almost hit this big rig trying to exit but i finally gave up and turned opposite them. I was just returning a beyblade they dropped.
This happened in 2009, I was racing my brother home from the library near our school on our bikes.

Over half way home racing/pedaling as fast as I could my foot slipped off the pedal and I went right over the front of the bike, could have injured myself more if I didn't roll onto my side before hitting the ground and kept rolling. Ended up injuring my feet, side of my stomach, right shoulder and wrecking my clothes... And also having 2 seizures in less than half an hour. By the way that day I was wearing 3 quarter pants, sandles and my favourite tank top. Tired
I almost did this once, other than this, not much else:
Riding a fast moving bike, pulled the FRONT brake, and almost flew off the bike onto the road, luckily, I leaned back and balanced out the bike. Never ever grab the front brake, always the rear!
Um, I've jumped out of the second story of a building a couple of times. I've climbed to like the third or fourth story of a building. I've jumped a couple of rooftop gaps. I do 6-8 feet jumps onto rails that are about an inch wide almost every day. When I was young I took a bike to a ramp while having no idea what I was doing. I accidentally did a frontflip, rode off a few feet, then just fell over. I took a moped to a highway once. I'm sure I'm missing something.
A Moped on the Highway. I admire that, seriously, you've got guts. I've seen pictures of you doing stunts!

Everyday you say? How often do you get injured, if ever?
I was very young at the time and I remember this vaugely, I was eating some of grandpa's dog's food (again very young didn't know better) then his dog began to growl at me because I was eating his food, I then petted him and continued to eat the dog food (here's where it gets bad) the dog was husky also, anyways, it bit my face... I nearly lost an eye and I had to go to the Emergency Room. Then, afterwards, I got sick because I had ate the dog food after I left the hospital. So yeah... that's stupid and dangerous...
(Jun. 27, 2011  5:18 AM)BeyBladestation Wrote: A Moped on the Highway. I admire that, seriously, you've got guts. I've seen pictures of you doing stunts!

Everyday you say? How often do you get injured, if ever?

I don't get injured often. I've only been injure twice, and it hasn't been anything serious.
Just sprains or cuts and bruises at the most I assume? I consider serious concussions and broken bones. But yeah, you've got some serious guts.
(Jun. 27, 2011  5:05 AM)Coasters "R" Us Wrote: I almost did this once, other than this, not much else:
Riding a fast moving bike, pulled the FRONT brake, and almost flew off the bike onto the road, luckily, I leaned back and balanced out the bike. Never ever grab the front brake, always the rear!

I didn't break, I just remember it in flashes.

- Foot slipped off pedal
(my brother said I was only riding using one hand, no wonder I lost control)
- Went over the top
- About to hit the ground, so I roll onto my right shoulder and kept rolling
- Remembered trying to sit up, then first seizure.
- Moving to the curb so I didn't get run over and also ants were trying to get to my bleeding foot.
- My mum came and picked me and my brother up, got to my room sat up on my bed with mum and then I had the second seizure and eventually went to the hospital for a check up. The Indian doctor said it wasn't a seizure.. but not everyone loses control of their bladder when they have a seizure according to every other doctor we spoke to. The derp needed more training, or an open mind. Tired
dun so meny dangeros things i cant narrow it dawn
Ran out in front of a car it almost hit me
burning trash threw a paint can it exploded i got second degree burns and was in the hospital went home a week afterwords recovered in 4 months I couldve died thankfully I didnt
Can I talk about my 3yr old cousin? Ok one day I was playing around with her with my Superman toy [shhh] and then we had a fan in the room. She stick her finger in it cried for like 1.5 secs, then laughed for almost 5 mins.. I was like (O.o"c). Thats a super baby. And what I did dangerous was skating out on the streets while sitting. Sit-surfing. a car was behind me then I curved and it went fast! I was like.... mang
The most dangerous thing(s) I did were, I was going as fast as I could on a bicycle and I hit the brakes so I went over the handlebars and flung the bike when I landed on to myself. I also climbed on the fences at the top of Taipei 101.
Ok so I was running on my street at night and I was wearing slippers and I tripped over this one pebble and started to bleed from my face knee and elbow lucky me my mom saw me so she came running and I was crying because I was 5 so I had to get like 8 bandages but good thing I didn't have to go to the hospital because my mom is a doctor!
I drifted my Infiniti G37S before. It was in a controlled environment, but it was still scary (and obviously dangerous).

I'm trying to think of dangerous things I did when I was younger, and I can think of a lot, but none were too crazy
did a 360 degree spin with a bicycle. I almost broke my back that day...
i was in a bike race against a girl and she cut across me and i landed on the grass luckily without a helmet and i could have busted my head off the kerb it was that close.
i cant swim and i was in tralee last year on holidays and i was in a swimming pool, i went around the lazy river and got caught in the rapids because of bad timing. one of the lifeguards used one of the poles used to catch animals to try and get out of the water. eventually a man came a helped me out of it. i was stuck for 5 minutes and i had to hold onto little dents in the side.
Not the most dangerous but I longboarded with my brother for the first time the other day and well...
[Image: 263102_2209139469347_1273280152_2688764_7102137_n.jpg]

went too fast and got the speed wobble and lost it...first time i broke something, they had to put a metal plate to straighten it and no beyblading for a while...
I went skiing and jumped off of the ski lift, it was fun and a little pain full. :0
Threw a couple knives in the air trying to juggle them,almost lost an eye when i was 6.when i touched this stick on the ground,i didn't know it had a string with a hook attached to it,and the hook got stuck in my finger
(Jun. 29, 2011  2:19 AM)ikmv Wrote: went too fast and got the speed wobble and lost it...first time i broke something, they had to put a metal plate to straighten it and no beyblading for a while...

I went down a steep hill and got speed wobble and my shoes were five feet away and there was quite a bit of blood. I also broke my leg skiing first break, never was good at skiing
I got an old christmas ornament, (the cheap kind) put some gasoline in it, put a sock on top, lit it on fire, and set it down.
I never realized it wouldn't explode, so I grabbed a rock and threw it at it. WHOOSH FIRE EVERYWHERE
Keep in mind this was like last year, and I plan on doing more dangerous things. Wink
This is such a wonderful threadSmile Also Raigeko what possessed you to set it on fire anyway? Also did you do this outside or inside?