Most dangerous thing you have ever done

I jumped over the side of my stairs in my house and landed on the ceramic tiles below..... i broke both my arms and almost broke one of my legs
I was fencing and my opponents foil snapped and it entered my knee and shin.
i've climb the wall of a cave without any safety gadgets...XD
I was sword fighting (For all you dorks out there). And I was about 10 well my cousin was just playing around...... So we took 2 cucumbers and I put them in my hand and I let my cousin cut both of the cucumbers and I got cut on the arm (It wasn't that bad)
(Jun. 29, 2011  2:19 AM)ikmv Wrote: Not the most dangerous but I longboarded with my brother for the first time the other day and well...
[Image: 263102_2209139469347_1273280152_2688764_7102137_n.jpg]

went too fast and got the speed wobble and lost it...first time i broke something, they had to put a metal plate to straighten it and no beyblading for a while...

Whoa! Jeez that looks painful, how long will that take to heal?
Speaking,of ornaments,I crushed an ornamant in my hand once causing it to bleed
Hmmm..... I play with fire a lot. And fireworks.
Once a dropped a rock on top of a mini fire my friend and I made in the street. It had a little candle in it to keep it going. The wax went up in flames and I almost burnt my ankle XD

I also throw firecrackers. Not really dangerious, but if you time it wrong you can loose a finger or two. I try to get them to explode in mid air, so I have to time it right or else it won't work.
When I didn't know how to swim I was at my friend's house,he dared me to go in the deep side of the pool,but I told him I didn't know how to swim,but he didn't believe.So he asked me to come over to him,but then he tricked me and pushed me inside the pool and I almost drowned.
Well, I sort of came close to slipping off a hill about 10 times on the way down... and then 3 or 4 more times on the way up. I had pretty much torn up clothes and 1 of those times I slipped off a rock full of mud, so I ended up pretty muddy, too, but my sister came out of it worse with a twisted ankle. Pretty weird, considering I probably fell the most times in the entire group (of around 10, I think).
I was camping, and I decided (along with my dad's friends) that it was an excellent idea to spray bug spray into the fire. It was really cool, until the fire came close to the can and almost made the can explode/caught me on fire.
(Jul. 01, 2011  12:44 PM)Ultrablader Wrote: This is such a wonderful threadSmile Also Raigeko what possessed you to set it on fire anyway? Also did you do this outside or inside?
Outside, good God if I did that inside I wouldn't have a house xD My reason for doing it? Don't have a clue.

Also another thing to add to my list of the most dangerous thing I have ever done - make a spam post here.
D:
Hitchinking probably. Or seeing how much caffeine my body could handle.
I accidentally left my finger on the exhaust hole to the grenade when I pulled the pin burned my finger. I stormed first into Tallahassee base in combat city, the guy pulled out his M60 and shot up my arm it was fun. So yea basically some airsoft stories there I told. I also swung a machete and almost cut off my friends finger, but we fixed him just a deep cut he's fine; so when he let me use his katana to cut a box in half he stood back...way back.
I absentmindedly kept a hot iron on a wooden table.... The table probably turned black, but luckily, it didn't burn. Tongue_out
For me it was using the new kitchen floor as an ice rink and accidentally squishing my helper at a horse riding lesson with Arkie the horse i was riding.
I threw a smoke ball to the generator near my grannys house but luckily, nothing didnt happen :p
I burned marshmallows on purpose and tried to kill ants with them while they were still on fire.
Damn, that's gotta hurt, IKMV.

Well, once, I jumped down a flight of 13 stairs. When I got down, I noticed a eeird sensation in my left foot. I realized that I broke something in it, had to go to docs.
My friends and I used to fire fireworks at eachother. Looking back now and realizing how dangerous that was I'm amazed none of us were seriously injured.
I was 3 then...
I jumped of a diving board XD
Back when I lived in the City I found a Wallet full of 235 dollars. Right when I was looking at it someone shoved right past me and I dropped the money. After the train Passed, I jumped in got it a struggled climbing back up. Exactly 15 seconds later the train cop asked me What I was doing. I ran out the Exit, and I had to walk home. (I was in 6th Grade and struggling, so that's why I needed it. That's why the Principal only gave me detention because my Mom already under too much stress and she was pregnant. She still doesn't know...) I gave her the money and got to keep 25.
Rode a Ripstik down a really steep hill... not a good idea after you realize there aren't any brakes :l
When I was a kid...

I will talk about my brother and my cousin(s)

When we were in Baguio Me and my cousins USED TO like running down the high slope then :

The first time (I think that was about 2006)
My Cousin:
Second Time (I think about 2007 or 2008)
My Brother:
I played with a small kitchen knife.
My brother was in front o' me and I kinda touched the knife on the left side of my chest. The next thing I did, yep cut meself. but it did't go far

OR

It could've ben when I was at my friends house and he had a bleach model of kyoraku and I held one of his swords up and smashed a sofa or somthing but it flew off my hands and on the floor near someone's foot.