31.10%
You buy a lot of RB's and get the prize bey
9.70%
You buy a few RB's and don't get the prize bey
23.75%
You have boughten 2+ RB's and got the prize bey more than once
18.39%
Total: 100% 299 vote(s)
Cool dance Pinching_eyes_2 BTW, If you have found that Pisces a few months earlier, you would be loaded...
Finally i got a Heat Leone D125FS Smile It looks really epic Cool
Is There Any Tricks To Getting The Prize Bey?
(Weighing, Coding.. Etc)
Pm Me? - I Cant Find This thread Again.
(Feb. 17, 2011  2:38 AM)Tris12311 Wrote: Is There Any Tricks To Getting The Prize Bey?
(Weighing, Coding.. Etc)
Pm Me? - I Cant Find This thread Again.
Weight. Also the patter of the wheel. Its obvious to tell the difference between a burn and flame wheel. But it's hard to tell the difference between a Flame and a Killer at some points. peopl in Japan get to open the boxes an actually 'feel' the metal wheel. Also, as Diamond mentioned, you can tell by the weight of the box.
If you find them hard enough, the weights are actually available. The codes below the box dont mean much to be honest.

Honestly speaking, RBV3 and RBV5(The white ketos) are one of the trickier ones in my opinion to get the prize if based solely on weight. I've met individuals who are able to tell what sort of metal wheel the contents contain through shaking alone.

And there is no need to actually feel for the metal wheel. I usually just open up the box and take a peek at the stickers.

But if you use any of the methods above and they are found effective, I wouldnt classify them as luck anymore. Or maybe it still is considering that you still manage to get your hands on em despite being the few found in a carton of 24 pieces.
i recently bought RBV6 and got Killer Beafowl -.-. I wanted a RF or CS. And the silver Galaxy wheel too..
I know someone who was in a similar situation as you. He wanted the Galaxy + clear Cancer. His first draw was a killer Beofowl.
(Feb. 17, 2011  7:46 AM)Azlanslayer Wrote: i recently bought RBV6 and got Killer Beafowl -.-. I wanted a RF or CS. And the silver Galaxy wheel too..

I got 2 RBV6 and got an RF, CS, and the clear Galaxy wheel, when I wanted the Killer Beafowl, haha.
I bought a Random Vol. Booster 3 And Got Stardust Pegasis.
I bought the Wind Aquario Ver. And Got Wind Aquario But When I bought Random Vol. Booster 6 I always get Galaxy Sagittario or Flame Gemios or Burn Escolpio. Oh CSs and RFs !!!
I am starting to think that I will never a prized bey. So, I'm done with random boosters.
Just buy the sonokong one then.
I bought a Random Booster Vol. 5 and got Grand Ketos T125RS on the first try. At least I got one of the prize beys but I wanted Grand Ketos WD145RS...
First EVER! Random Booster (5) and got G.Ketos T125RS
LUCKEHHH
Oh man I unboxed my Random Booster Vol. 6 on my YouTube channel and I got Killer Beafowl... I sound like I really wanted it in the video but... I kinda wanted the Galaxy Sagittario... People seem to have more luck at the prize bey with the Korean Version of the Random Boosters.
(Mar. 20, 2011  4:40 AM)iBeyblader Wrote: Oh man I unboxed my Random Booster Vol. 6 on my YouTube channel and I got Killer Beafowl... I sound like I really wanted it in the video but... I kinda wanted the Galaxy Sagittario... People seem to have more luck at the prize bey with the Korean Version of the Random Boosters.

SonoKong just releases the prize of RBs in a Starter.
Got a RBV6. Was hoping for a Killer Beafowl to complete the Maximum series but got Flame Gemios 105CS.
They have a store in Philippines where they allow you to check what's inside the Random Booster. Anyways, I got:
3 RBV4: Earth Cancer DF145ES, Storm Aquila 145HF, Earth Virgo GB145BS
1 RBV3: Stardust Storm Pegasis 100RF
1 RBLV3: Heat Bull D125WB
1 RBLV1: Mad Leone 145B
^He's right. There is a store like that here in the Phils.

Anyways, bought two RBV6's (I did not check the content before buying) and got Burn Escolpio and...Killer Beafowl!
I bought three i got two earth virgos Smile and my friend sold me the wind aquario one pre opened i also got Killer Beofowl on my 3rd try
Got 2 RBV6.
I really didnt want Killer Beafowl since I got the Sonokong Starter.

#1 Burn Sagg. 105HF. I was really happy with this Clear 105, my First TT HF, another Burn and a Sexy Purple Recolour Sagitario. Grin

#2 Galaxy Sagg. 145CS. Also EXTREMELY Happy with this one; Silver galaxy, another awesome looking 145, My 3rd CS Smile))))) and another superawesomecool looking Saggi Recolour.

Overall I'm Really happy!!!!!!
i have a weird thing with random boosters i always get prize on my 2nd try

random booster 3.
1. Flame wolf -.-
2. Stardust pegasis

random booster 4
1. earth cancer
2. earth virgo

light booster
1. clay wolf
2. wind aquario

lol
LOL Its not weird. Its a gift.
Anyway I will buy RBs tomorrow. Will post it tomorrow Grin Wish me luck guys!
Bought 6 RBV6's a week back:

1. Burn Saggitario 105HF (Doh)
2. Flame Gemios 105CS (Can't complain)
3. Burn Escolpio 100RF (Not bad)
4. Flame Cancer D125RF (Nice..)
5. Galaxy Cancer D125HF (Yes!)

And to top it...

6. Killer Beafowl UW145EWD Smile

Guess I got a pretty good haul.
i'm going to buy 2 rbv7 wish me luck, i will post them when i got them
My first ever Random Boosters were 2 x RBV6.
Galaxy Cancer D125HF - Happy with shiny Galaxy, white Cancer, and blue D125.
Killer Beafowl UW145EWD - Mehh