You buy a lot of RB's and get the prize bey
9.70%
You buy a few RB's and don't get the prize bey
23.75%
You have boughten 2+ RB's and got the prize bey more than once
18.39%
Total: 100% 299 vote(s)
Then don't post in a thread about buying Random Boosters? Uncertain

I got an HMS Random Booster ACT 1 and got... Driger MS. After that I decided not to buy them anymore.
Not always ...

Just look at AkirasDaddy's son, he got it on the first try.
(Jan. 09, 2011  3:06 AM)kidice Wrote: I don't random bosters you always end up with broken dreams T_T

Useless, much? My Aquario is pretty good! I normally use it for stamina though... Thank you Random Boosters!
I bought a RBV4 yesterday and i got EARTH VIRGO. I'm extremely happy as that is the only way to get Earth Virgo in Asia(?). I also bought Ray Unicorno and got the CS as a CS that always stay in attack mode. More luck!
(Jan. 09, 2011  3:49 PM)AggregateS36 Wrote: I am putting my grasp on a RBV #5.
This is pointless to this topic. We want to know what you got in it, not that you are buying one. Post that elsewhere.
I got a RBV4 and opened it and I got:
A while back a bought something like 2 RBs ( Earth Virgo)
Got an earth cancer in one and Earth virgo in another.
after that i got 3 more.
got another earth virgo. gave it to my friend!
Smile
I gotten my Random Booster Volume 5 in the mail.... I got the light (female?) Grand Ketos. First try.
I got my random booster #3 today, I get:

1xgalaxy cancer
1xstorm cancer
1xkiller gemini

not bad but not good enough~
(Jan. 13, 2011  7:18 PM)wwqqyang Wrote: I got my random booster #3 today, I get:

1xgalaxy cancer
1xstorm cancer
1xkiller gemios

not bad but not good enough~

Fixed. I opened my Aquario version. Got a heat wheel YAY! its Heat Leone D125FS, Heat is my favorite light wheel Eee
Got 4 RBLV 1:
-Mad Cancer CH120FS
-Wind Pegasis DF145B
-Clay Wolf 145FS
-Clay Leone DF145WB
I got my first RBV6 and pulled Flame Gemios 105CS... i was hoping for this, Galaxy Sag or Killer Peafowl, so i got 2 more to go
I bought 20 RBV6 and i didnt get the prize bey Smith
Got Galaxy Cancer and Oki's fave, Burn Sagittario xD
(Jan. 20, 2011  12:36 AM)Yu Tendou Wrote: I bought 20 RBV6 and i didnt get the prize bey Smith

Somehow, I kinda think that's bull carp. Not that you didn't get the prize bey, but that you bought 20. I don't know how much they cost, but let's say it's $10-$20.
10 x 20 = $200
20 x 20 = $400
So somewhere between $200 - $400.
Yeah, like I said, bull carp
I got the one on ebay, it didnt say what bey it was so it was 4.25 dollars. Uhm? Can anyone calculate that?
(Jan. 20, 2011  3:12 PM)Yu Tendou Wrote: I got the one on ebay, it didnt say what bey it was so it was 4.25 dollars. Uhm? Can anyone calculate that?

$85 of bad luck...
4,25 $ is so inexpensive...
Who was the seller?
Opened 1 RBV5 and 2 RBV6... Got Grand Ketos first try, got Beafowl second try.Smug
i boughet a rbv3 and got a mad sgt instead of a clay aries

and there plastic anayway
LOL i got the same one. but there is a difference.
Sorry for the bump, but heres the luck dance:
The guy is shirtless. I recommend parental guidance.

On another note, I found an RBV2 and got Legend Pisces. I don't see the difference between it and the series two release. I was kind of hoping for a Libra or Virgo wheel.
(Jan. 24, 2011  1:24 PM)machipz Wrote: Sorry for the bump, but heres the luck dance:
The guy is shirtless. I recommend parental guidance.

LOL,
But wrong thread
this is about luck with random boosters
not about luck with random Michael jackson Fails
I've edited it now. Off to find some more ancient RBV#s.