31.10%
You buy a lot of RB's and get the prize bey
9.70%
You buy a few RB's and don't get the prize bey
23.75%
You have boughten 2+ RB's and got the prize bey more than once
18.39%
Total: 100% 299 vote(s)
cool! i need the luck dance as my random booster vol. 6's have just arrived! got about 14 of them for the price of less than 10!
i feel sorry for all you guy i buy every new random booster that comes out and i allways get the rare bey i just got my killer beafowl but dont like it, i just open them in the shower room i know it sounds weird but it works
Hmm, all mine collectively were $114, but Ill probably end up selling Beafowl on eBay for $125 anyway...

Also, the luck dance is copyright of chipz industries Uncertain

Just a statement. killer Beafowl, SUCKS.

I think another, don't let your empty wallet cloud your jusdgemtn thread for these beys, seriosuky $125 is overpriced. Damn you eBay.
Look at the customization section and you'll see that it's not.
(Jan. 02, 2011  5:53 PM)Megablader9 Wrote: But Killer is carp anyway, is it not?

Apparently Bluezee thinks it has some destabilizing abilities, but I don't have the wheel to confirm or deny that. From what everyone else has said\tested, yea it's pretty carpy.
I'm only after UW145EWD, I could care less about the other parts. I'll probably just put Earth Wolf on there anyway.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VPbB30QoCXA

Here's an unboxing of Mad Cancer Random Booster Volume 1! I think this is on topic… Because I bought two and I didn't get the prize bey. Crying
bought 2 random booster volume 1 from litt takk i noticed the box was heavy i opened it i got two areis 125d unbelivable but im not lyin
Wow. If that's true it's amazing.
I bought a RBV4 Today. i was measuring weight of each box to make sure which is the heaviest = Earth Virgo. I got Flame Capricorn *.*

Is flame wheel heavy?
(Jan. 05, 2011  2:57 PM)Azlanslayer Wrote: I bought a RBV4 Today. i was measuring weight of each box to make sure which is the heaviest = Earth Virgo. I got Flame Capricorn *.*

Is flame wheel heavy?

Does this answer your question?
yup its heavy when compared
but its weight is focused on the outside so not good for defence
(Dec. 31, 2010  9:58 AM)blah Wrote: ^Wow, that's really awesome. But doesn't that mean there will always be boosters with bad beyblades that no one will buy ?
And yeeaaaah, Clay Aries and Mad Cancer were pretty cool. 8)

Same price! You can even reserve the bey you want...
(Jan. 05, 2011  4:14 PM)aquila112 Wrote: yup its heavy when compared
but its weight is focused on the outside so not good for defence

that is wrong libra and earth have there weight focused on the outside and there amazing for defence
i bought a hms random booster act 3 like stated before. i got dragoon mf white. quite wierd cause i just bought 1.
Yesterday I got my first random booster (RB5) and I got a Grand Ketos T125RS.
When I bought RBV10 x2 I got
Purple Flying Defense
Red Rushing Boar AR
Blue SG Sharp w/ Neo Right
Grey sg Flat (so lameeeeeee)
10 Balance
Heavy Attack
i just ordered a rbv3 stardust pegasus. i need to get dark sagitarioWD14dSD
oh i forgot i got a mad cancer booster and i got mad cancer.
That has nothing to do with your luck in getting what you want
(Jan. 09, 2011  2:01 AM)scipio132 Wrote: i just ordered a rbv3 stardust pegasus. i need to get dark sagitarioWD14dSD
oh i forgot i got a mad cancer booster and i got mad cancer.

soory i was going to put the mad cancer part but i had to walk my dog so i just hit post reply
Pinching_eyes Seriously, don't post something saying you edited another post. That is pointless and creates more spam......
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kFmy1eQ2A7U

UUUUGGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!! Hahah i got some (2) decent parts. I will just buy the starter that sonokong will (99% chance) release. I got Galaxy cancer and flame gemios Uncertain
I don't random bosters you always end up with broken dreams T_T