31.10%
You buy a lot of RB's and get the prize bey
9.70%
You buy a few RB's and don't get the prize bey
23.75%
You have boughten 2+ RB's and got the prize bey more than once
18.39%
Total: 100% 299 vote(s)
(Mar. 25, 2011  1:29 PM)Tokyo boyy Wrote: i have a weird thing with random boosters i always get prize on my 2nd try

random booster 3.
1. Flame wolf -.-
2. Stardust pegasis

random booster 4
1. earth cancer
2. earth virgo

light booster
1. clay wolf
2. wind aquario

lol

buy 2 rbv7 then you get beat lynx.
i hope i get beat lynx when i buy it
my rbv7 where
1. vulcan horogium BD145RS
2. gravity perseus 85DS
Nice . Other than beat lynx, i want vulcan horogium the most.
Today my Pisces random booster came, I bought 3 and all of them were virgos. Stupid
(Mar. 25, 2011  9:49 AM)Chupa Chups Wrote: Got 2 RBV6.
I really didnt want Killer Beafowl since I got the Sonokong Starter.

#1 Burn Sagg. 105HF. I was really happy with this Clear 105, my First TT HF, another Burn and a Sexy Purple Recolour Sagitario. Grin

#2 Galaxy Sagg. 145CS. Also EXTREMELY Happy with this one; Silver galaxy, another awesome looking 145, My 3rd CS Smile))))) and another superawesomecool looking Saggi Recolour.

Overall I'm Really happy!!!!!!

(Apr. 29, 2011  12:45 AM)scipio132 Wrote:
(Mar. 25, 2011  9:49 AM)Chupa Chups Wrote: Got 2 RBV6.
I really didnt want Killer Beafowl since I got the Sonokong Starter.

#1 Burn Sagg. 105HF. I was really happy with this Clear 105, my First TT HF, another Burn and a Sexy Purple Recolour Sagitario. Grin

#2 Galaxy Sagg. 145CS. Also EXTREMELY Happy with this one; Silver galaxy, another awesome looking 145, My 3rd CS Smile))))) and another superawesomecool looking Saggi Recolour.

Overall I'm Really happy!!!!!!
In one of Okis vids he got two of those.

Just ordered RBV7 I will be happy with anything in there
(Apr. 29, 2011  12:43 AM)Yu Tendou Wrote: Today my Pisces random booster came, I bought 3 and all of them were virgos. Stupid

Where did you get RB2:Legend Pisces? They're super hard to find.
I got 12 RBV4's in a lot and I only got 2 Earth Virgos.
Would you really want any though? I mean IMO GB145 is Outclassed.....Earth sooooorrttttaaaa is as well.
this is general random booster right...not suppose to be mfb random booster right?
recently got a rushing boar and red dranzer f from random booster..
(Dec. 31, 2010  9:53 AM)Shika blade Wrote: In my local store the random booster contents are CHECKED so i know what im buying.

well doesnt that make it just a booster because it is not so random anymore
(Jan. 05, 2011  7:01 PM)lord Wolfblade Wrote:
(Jan. 05, 2011  4:14 PM)aquila112 Wrote: yup its heavy when compared
but its weight is focused on the outside so not good for defence

that is wrong libra and earth have there weight focused on the outside and there amazing for defence

yes but flame is not top-tier for defenseStupid
5 RBV7.

Hell Horuseus, Vulcan Horogium, Hell Herculeo, Gravity Perseus (Stamina Uncertain) and Finally Beat Lynx!

Super happy with my Pulls.
nice pulls 2 bad you didn't get GP atk but why dis GP stamina i would rather that then hell horesus TBH
and my 3 are coming soon hope i get beat lynx Smile
hms random booster 3 - the best parts DEMS AR and BP circle wide and red dragoon mf core

Beybooster s gaia dragoon yellow

Im fairly lucky with random boosters so far hence why im trying to get some
(May. 09, 2011  8:13 AM)RustyXD Wrote: nice pulls 2 bad you didn't get GP atk but why dis GP stamina i would rather that then hell horesus TBH
and my 3 are coming soon hope i get beat lynx Smile

Really Gp Stamina..... What is there? Oh Wait! Hero! Im sorta happy now Smile

Lynx really is Beautiful it is My Favourite Bey as of Now. Smile
I don't have any luck. Got some Random Booster 10s from the plastic generation, not one complete bey. ARs were different colours then the rest of the bey Unhappy

I have bought RBs which have been opened, my preferred way. Mainly because there are just beys/parts that I don't want, so I don't want to have to pay for stuff that I will want to just get rid of.
Chupa, you're pretty lucky that you got every single one different actually.
Got 4 RBV7's:

The first two were Hell Horuseus 85RS and the other two were the Gravity Perseus (Attack and Stamina Ver).

Not complaining. I got the 2 beys I wanted besides Beat Lynx, so I guess I'll just wait for Sonokong to release it.
Ordered an RBV6, got Galaxy Sagittario (the one I wanted), and an RBV7 and got Vulcan Horogium (Also the one I wanted). Joyful_2
(May. 10, 2011  1:25 AM)GaHooleone Wrote: Ordered an RBV6, got Galaxy Sagittario (the one I wanted), and an RBV7 and got Vulcan Horogium (Also the one I wanted). Joyful_2
Neat pulls. Great to have a spare un-painted Galaxy...

I'm guessing you're waiting for Sono to release Beat?
Bought 7 ver 2 light boosters... Got 3 leones, 3 wolf, 1 saggitario.
RBLV1: Wind Pegasis DF145B

RBV5: Grand Ketos T125RS

RBV6: Burn Sagittario 105HF

My RBV7 will be coming soon so I'll post what I get.
4 RBV7s:

2 Beat Lynx TH170WD
1 Vulcan Horogium BD145RS
1 Hell Horuseus 85RS Smile

Was hoping to get a Gravity Perseus Attack Ver. BD145XF, but got another Beat Lynx TH170WD instead. Ah well Smile
(May. 10, 2011  2:53 PM)Xiiaofreak Wrote: 4 RBV7s:

2 Beat Lynx TH170WD
1 Vulcan Horogium BD145RS
1 Hell Horuseus 85RS Smile

Was hoping to get a Gravity Perseus Attack Ver. BD145XF, but got another Beat Lynx TH170WD instead. Ah well Smile
I'll trade you Grav. Perseus BD145XF for a Beat Lynx anyday.