[London, United Kingdom] TTT - Team Triple ThreaT - Looking for a Third Team Member.

TTT - Team Triple ThreaT

Beyjun Domination!

[Image: picture0007copy.jpg]

We are a Beyblade team focussing on the physics behind Beyblade, If your team/representative would like to challenge us preferably at a tournament, you are most welcomed to do so! We dislike to follow the conventions of categorising Beyblades into attributes; as it is too limiting for us. We hope to advance and grow the Beyblade game so that it is still fun and fair for everyone!

Remember: Please kindly note that we are currently NOT recruiting any new members - there are some other teams in the UK that you can join instead.
We are currently looking for a third member. We will come to you if we think you have the potential to join TTT.

Members:
Leader: BeyJun
ControL_ - Kevin (UK no. 1)

Team Achievements:
BeyJun - Domination, Legend of the Bey!
BeyJun - Domination, March of the Bladers!
BeyJun - Domination, Summer's Eve Showdown!
ControL_ - Flawless tournament, BeyThunder!
ControL_ - Champion, BeyFest!
ControL_ - Champion, BeyThunder!
ControL_ - Runner up, Summer's Eve Showdown!
ControL_ - Runner up, Regent's Restricted Roundup!
ControL_ - Runner up, Feb-Bey-ary Freeze!
ControL_ - Runner up, Legend of the Bey!
ControL_ - Third Place, March of the Bladers!
ControL_ - Finalist, Jingle All the Bey!
ControL_ - Flawless group stage, Legend of the Bey!
ControL_ - Flawless group stage, Regent's Restricted Roundup!

Team Targets:
ControL_ to gain No.1 worldwide.
Destruction to THH - Team Hell Hounds.

Total Meet-ups: plentyTongue_out
If you read our thread and wonder where YOU place in the UK rankings, please pm me and I will gladly give you your details!
I'm in team galaxy storm and I want to make the switch can I join
(Jan. 01, 2011  5:52 PM)dragokid Wrote: I'm in team galaxy storm and I want to make the switch can I join
No. Read the OP
(Jan. 01, 2011  5:52 PM)dragokid Wrote: I'm in team galaxy storm and I want to make the switch can I join

Stay loyal and improve your team Smile

my team aint bad we got strong bladers!
Haha, Kevin's bro is epic! Cool team. Team GalaxyStorm will destroy at Legend of the Bey!
And your saying this to: Ranked number 1, ehh?
Come on then, just me the three year old V your whole team? I'll use my pinky toe, my dark pegasis, and a 3-toothed rip chord? Give me 3 minutes and you'll be found under ground 3 miles away.
oh well see about that! Grin and are you seriously 3 years old?
Yeah he is. He is the little brother of that Kevin guy in your group t Jingle all the bey. BeyJun, Your challenge has been accepted!
Sorry, what's the point of this ... ?
Allowing the rest of WBO community know that we're always here for battles/meet ups regarding the London area.
(Jan. 01, 2011  10:28 PM)BeyJun Wrote: Allowing the rest of WBO community know that we're always here for battles/meet ups regarding the London area.

Might want to make that clearer in the OP ...

Also, you might want to specify where, in London also.
I would love to, but the problem was, me and Kev here live in the North West, Michael in the South East, area doesn't affect the passion for Beyblade.
(Jan. 01, 2011  10:24 PM)♥ Wrote: Sorry, what's the point of this ... ?

My idea is that Beyblade teams help promote healthy competetion between organised groups of individuals. I believe that it could create better relationships by adding a new facet to beyblade competetive/casual play. I thought it would be a small incentive to increase the frequency of organised play in the UK. Also, I believe that an atmosphere of teamwork in order to do well, collectively, in tournaments will inspire those with more experience and skill to impart their knowledge to newcomers. A slight touch of role playing and imagination is involved too when certain members of teams face-off against each other at tournaments - a personal, yet battle of honour for the team as well. As more teams are created, I believe that we can start to build friendships and a greater respect for sportsmanship between each team, no matter the outcome. I have extended my warm wishes of good luck to the other teams for the upcoming tournament.
I have rated all the other UK team threads 5 stars and wished everyone good luck as a warm hand of friendship from Team Triple ThreaT. I hope the other teams will do the same to advance the game in a friendly and co-operative manner - don't we all just hate haters?
Dont Worry Were Not Haters I Wish You Guys Good Luck!
Major update regarding Tag-team format
i have a team
I don't understand what you mean by Ranked UK No1 in your team statistics? There are other UK bladers ranked much higher
(Jan. 02, 2011  7:24 PM)LeeDraciel Wrote: I don't understand what you mean by Ranked UK No1 in your team statistics? There are other UK bladers ranked much higher

It says UK Team Ranked No.1 hence the word Team. It means strictly Team statistics and not solo results. Btw nice to see you on here Lee, you are Ranked #1 in UK for beypoints, #3 for Win/Loss Ratio and joint #1 for Win-losses.
Haha ok i get it now makes sense, thought you were comparing your team to solo members.

Also im not just number 1 in the UK, its now the world! Wow that feels good to say.