[London, United Kingdom] TTT - Team Triple ThreaT - Looking for a Third Team Member.

(Apr. 14, 2011  8:19 PM)BladeStorm Wrote:
(Apr. 14, 2011  8:16 PM)RAW Wrote: Lol. You guys often keep your meet ups secret or maybe I just find out about them late. Anyway nice to see you guys had fun.

Yeah, they are secret most of the time Eee You wouldn't want to see how hard we all fail!

Fail? Are you kidding me? You probably come up with some beasty combo's that change the whole meta game (which according to ControL_ doesn't even exist). I can't even believe what I am hearing.
I can xD

Don't judge a book by it's cover.
Well, most of the recent meet-ups topics are:

1. Development of optimum launches
2. Moderation of combo effectiveness
3. Battles with fun combos

1. Most of the failing is with my launch; I recently switched from Ripcord+Light launcher to BeyLauncher LR+ Suspension as my main launcher. ControL_ can pretty much out-pull me 90% of the time, whereas a few months ago, it was the other way round.

2. We do mock tournament matches to see how effective/versatile combos are in a 2-player environment.

3. The best bit for me. Sure I want to do well at tournaments, but this is how I play Beyblade.
I actually don't mind joining you guys one day. It may be a bit of fun.
Had a meet-up yesterday:

In no particular order:

1.ControL_ DESERVES to lose with his lame CS
2.Went to chinese restaurant with ControL_ , Beyjun, his mother and sister
3.Beyjun drank too much coke
4.ControL_ got fat on pork bunsCute
5.Went to ControL_'s father's shop - Beyjun rode his bike in the shop (yikes! antiques!)
6.Blue-tacked big bang onto Basalt
7.Played relentless mirror matches
8.Played around with Fang (counter) and RF
9.Practiced a lot of launching techniques as usual
10.Tried to go toilet but had Beyjun following me into the bathroom, refusing to leave Gasp
11.Played around with HF/S
12.Broke a Beylauncher LR
13.Traded my CS for an FS and Dragon winder
14.Watched videos of Beyjun at nursery
15.Watched ControL_ cry over his scratched TT attack stadium
16.Tried to knock a combo into adjacent TT attack stadium
17.Got sat on by BeyjunPinching_eyes
18.Watched Beyjun solo battle some basalt combos
19.ControL_ failed with the 2nd rev-up launcher I gave him
20.Read ControL_'s pm's from his secret admirers
21.Teddy bears colliding with my face because of Beyjun
Looks like yesturday was a fun day xD

Looks like BeyJun pretty much hates Michael xD

FLYING TEDDY!

Yeah pretty spammy but I voweled that fom tomorrow ALL my posts will be spam free Eee
well feel free to chalege nightshourd and there leader me let........it............rip
Updated OP with: new achievements today, image of me! and to show partnership with IYTD in our joint meet-ups.
BeyJun is up late and I doubt any of this is him xD.

Anyway hope you alliance goes well.
So, heads up TTT.
We are having a meetup on the 15 may at 12:00
usual place and time.
I seriously don't get why you guys have meet ups the day after a tournament. Is it your team rule that you have to live close to the park. I could make it every week if I was aloud to go to centeral by myself.

Do you guys go tgere by yourself, if not what does your parent/guardian do in the mean time, just sit and watch Confused
(May. 01, 2011  4:43 PM)RAW Wrote: I seriously don't get why you guys have meet ups the day after a tournament. Is it your team rule that you have to live close to the park. I could make it every week if I was aloud to go to centeral by myself.

Do you guys go tgere by yourself, if not what does your parent/guardian do in the mean time, just sit and watch Confused

They have conversation with each other? 15th, day after tournament wut?
what the...
the 15th is in 14 days time! How can it be the day after the tournament, when there are none?
And by the way, i dont live anywhere near london. My train journey takes about 2 hours to Regents park, so...
And yes, we go by ourselves. Meetups are for the purpose of training, testing combos, conversation with team members and friends and of course, TO HAVE FUN! What else do ya need?
And so the tides of war have brought TTT (A team) and IYTD (A team) to the top of the tag-team summit; with 2 wins apiece.
Thanks for participating in the Tag-team tournament today! I hope everyone who got a prize enjoys it (oh wait thats everyone!Joyful_2).

A new rising star in Beyblading: madmuppet98 joins the team!
By the way, for the OP, my name is spelt like this: Nicholas.
Congrats to madmuppet98!!!

Our meetup yesterday failed in terms of the original purpose, but instead, we held the first test
TAG TEAM tournament. And yes, TTT and IYTD rock in these.
In future, actual T-T tournaments will be held by BladeStorm (as Lee has died... Wink ).
Alas, sadly BladeStorm will be quitting beyblading (I believe). Of course, he will attend meetups and T-T tourneys (I hope). I only wish the results were made real, as then TTT and IYTD would rise to the top.
Well, reminder that next meetup will be on the 6 and/or 8 August.
Couple of adjustments to the team achievements.

Team Targets has been added.

A banner has been added, courtesy of BladeStorm :p
Team Triple ThreaT MEETUP 01/09/11 THURSDAY!

unofficialTOURNAMENT

Tomorrow on Thursday, let's make this one huge. Finally Blitz and I will be able to attend, so it's worth coming now :p

At the Bandstand, 11:30 (early.... nick!!)

Attendees:

Confirmed:
ControL_
BeyJun
Blitz
madmuppet98
Saint
Hell Kid
Thepokeblader
destructionbull
Brazman

Reserves:
Emman798
Thermal Blaze

PM me to add yourself to the list!
Just to let you guys know I'll probably be at the Bandstand for 12.
Don't like to double post but it looks like I'll be at the Bandstand for 12:30 as I missed my 10 o'clock train... Oops haha.
Good fun today at the meetup/unofficial tournament.

10 attendees, block round robin format (2 blocks). Top 2 of each block qualified into the finals.

Qualifiers of Block A: ControL_ & Madmuppet98 (Team Triple ThreaT :o)
Qualifiers of Block B: Blitz & Hell Kid (Team Hell Hounds :o)

Positions:
1st: ControL_
2nd: Hell Kid
3rd: Blitz

4th: Madmuppet89

Yet another "could have been official" opportunity.
Sounds awesome. Do you think we should host one together the saturday after this one? For old times sake? Smile