[London, United Kingdom] TTT - Team Triple ThreaT - Looking for a Third Team Member.

Not to be a jerk or anything, but can you guys please just use this thread for Event/Meet-Up based discussion? Everything else can go in the relevant Beyblade threads; it keeps things more organised. Thanks!
(Jan. 24, 2011  6:12 PM)ControL_ Wrote: I hope you even know how to speak Chinese as WE ONLY SPOKE IN CHINESE to communicate.

Manicben, you don't do sliding shoots after hits with a poorly gripped RF, so tell me how he DID his perfect sliding shoot on me? I hope you know Prime RF in the propper English dictionary gives multiple results, and maybe you should visit dictionary.reference.com and see for you self what it means. NOT mint, but of the greatest relevance or significance.

Sorry, bout that what i meant about the good parts was the 85 of course...
I dont question beyjuns shooting, it was pretty decent when i tied with him (thats right i tied, im proud of myself :p heheSmile) He surely has a great mentor, YOU!!!
Anyway, do you speak mandarin or cantonese? Sounded like cantonese, but then beyjun started saying ge ge (brother) and ma ma (mum), so i wasnt sure...

EDIT: just saw <3's post, sorry, wont post here again...
(Jan. 24, 2011  7:26 PM)♥ Wrote: Not to be a jerk or anything, but can you guys please just use this thread for Event/Meet-Up based discussion? Everything else can go in the relevant Beyblade threads; it keeps things more organised. Thanks!

Kinda Agree Guys Come On All Of Your Are Awesome Enough War Lol BeyJun Had Good Beys!
Sure <3 I guess we wandered off the meetup/team thing into physics, but as you know we are restricted to the "Advanced" area making our corrections hard to go through.

Unconfirmed tourny during Feb holidays around 11th - 20th according to Lee, ofcourse it's unconfirmed right now, so just wait for it to be either another solo thing or a team tournament which will be unofficial.

We want to meet every Team for a less competetive side of Beyblading but still with the aim of being number one.
See you guys there, we will be coming if it's going to happen.

PS: Mandarin.
beyjun is sooo cute i cant believe he won all those battles
I cant beleive Beyjun is the leader O_O
He is sooo cute with his awsomeness >_>
I am so glad i wasnt in his group but there is a chance i would have beat him Smile
I got a counter for Meteo L Drago... Not saying though
BeyJun has a counter to your counter of Meteo, which is why he beat counters such as Ldrago's twice.
A link to the beyblade parts im selling at Feb-Bey-ary Freeze!:

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Selling-...deStorm-UK

it is also in my signature.
Dear Pokeblader i want to switch can i join your team
If you had read the opening post, you would know that they aren't accepting any more people.
(Feb. 14, 2011  7:35 PM)ROCK KID 125 Wrote: Dear Pokeblader i want to switch can i join your team

Wrong team, ThePokeBlader is leader of Team GalaxyStorm
Thanks to everyone who contributed at Feb-Bey-ary Freeze! We couldn't have raised funds for the WBO without you. So please enjoy your new accessories/parts/Beyblades and I hope you will buy from us again at the next tournament. We managed to raise $120 this time all because of you! Most importantly, I believe its great to share the love. This is why every month we will continue to gift faces to Bladers with true spirit; as we have done in the past. We've gifted in total 7 faces so far!
That is so kind of you guys. All three of you are great assets to the WBO! Thank you!
I've already made a team but we're pretty pathetic...............Unhappy
(Mar. 14, 2011  12:47 AM)metalmaster123 Wrote: I've already made a team but we're pretty pathetic...............Unhappy

As long as you have members, a place to meet, a stadium and some beyblades its fine.
I'm gonna be using my favourite beyblade: MF Lightning L Drago [Multi] DF145FS in free play at March of the Bladers. Feel free to challenge me!
Had a team meet-up today with ControL_ and Beyjun. Got pwned nicely by Beyjun 10+ times.
Update:

Finances:

Prizes of unofficial tournament on Saturday 09/04/2011 supplied by ControL_
1 Prize for Bristol battle bladers - [22/4/11 Castle Park, Bristol, UK] supplied by BladeStorm
Raffle prize(s) for March of the Bladers supplied by ControL_

Total fundraising for Japan Tsunami victims £88 so far.

Organised play:

Hosted unofficial tournament on Saturday 09/04/2011, Regent's park bandstand.
7 wins 5 losses at unofficial tournament on Saturday 09/04/2011
BladeStorm - losing streak of 4 matches at official events
ControL_ - Finals-qualifying streak of 4 at official events - never failed to reach a finals yet.

Investment of 5 new MFB for beyblade club.
Had team meet-up today:

3-2 to ControL_ for mock tournament matches against myself and him.
Though I murdered him in Snooker!

Recorded some footage for the current face contest. Lots of cute shots of Beyjun, him running away from the camera and him going up and down the stairs.

Treated ControL_ to some Plastics/HMS.
Cute shots of BeyJun? You've practically won...
Lol. You guys often keep your meet ups secret or maybe I just find out about them late. Anyway nice to see you guys had fun.
(Apr. 14, 2011  8:16 PM)RAW Wrote: Lol. You guys often keep your meet ups secret or maybe I just find out about them late. Anyway nice to see you guys had fun.

Yeah, they are secret most of the time Eee You wouldn't want to see how hard we all fail!
Tbh I probs would. It will make me feel a lot better as a blader xD