[London, United Kingdom] TTT - Team Triple ThreaT - Looking for a Third Team Member.

(Jan. 02, 2011  7:44 PM)LeeDraciel Wrote: Haha ok i get it now makes sense, thought you were comparing your team to solo members.

Also im not just number 1 in the UK, its now the world! Wow that feels good to say.

Yeah it does and it also feels good to have a hand at that (victory against James in the group stage). I've only compiled data on Bladers in the UK so I dont have the exact ratios and win-loss for world rankings. Good luck at legend, I hope to see you again.
Lee watch out I'm going to beat you
well people you got a new team on the block the iytd: imigrant yougoslavian tap dancer speak to moss team leader for any quires
well looks like this is all good hope u do well we wont hold back The Eternal Warriors
Warriors Of Light vs Team Triple ThreaT oh my seems like my team has rivals
Of course, we'd be more than happy to accept your challenge!
Rankings Update!
I can make a team
Pinching_eyes
next time my team will battle
(Jan. 03, 2011  12:56 AM)BladeStorm Wrote: ok thanks

Thanks for the earth, I am so grateful. I will repay Grin
(Jan. 03, 2011  12:56 AM)BladeStorm Wrote: ok thanks

Thanks for the earth, I am so grateful. I will repay Grin
Team Achievements:
BeyJun - Domination, Legend of the Bey!
ControL_ - Runner up, Legend of the Bey!
BladeStorm - Finalist, Legend of the Bey!
ControL_ - Flawless group stage, Legend of the Bey!
BladeStorm - Flawless group stage, Legend of the Bey!

Updated achievements for Legend of they Bey.

Oh btw, wasn't our leader so cute and awesome?
Yeah Beyjun is cool and cute Grin
Yeah great team commitment guys (except for ControL_ with his outrageous actions to BeyJun Grin)
Beyjun is awesome, little beyblading machine.
Dude, ControL_ did what he did so his brother didn't burst into tears. I don't know about you but he actually cares about him and wants to make sure he is happy so just back off.
I didnt mean it in a bad way. C'mon he gave his prize to BeyJun, (and kept the good parts hehe Wink)
Vids will be up soon.
(Jan. 22, 2011  11:50 PM)aron101 Wrote: Dude, ControL_ did what he did so his brother didn't burst into tears. I don't know about you but he actually cares about him and wants to make sure he is happy so just back off.

he could have at least at LEAST given him a good RF
(Jan. 23, 2011  3:57 PM)Team Taurus Wrote:
(Jan. 22, 2011  11:50 PM)aron101 Wrote: Dude, ControL_ did what he did so his brother didn't burst into tears. I don't know about you but he actually cares about him and wants to make sure he is happy so just back off.

what are you on about? It was my prime RF for my Vulcan combo.
Prime RFs ime(In my experience) have terrible grip and easily spin out...
Legend of the Bey was awsome... I was in BladeStorm's group he epic pwned everyone...
A shame we (Eternal Warriors) did not get to do a Tag Tem Against Team Triple Threat
I just got 1 win against everyone, the real epic pwn was BeyJun who had to face jjsonickid, Brazman, Akatsuki and many other good opponents in the group.

Get off my back now, I've already complained to Kai-V, don't make this worse.

Next one to LIE, get's to talk it through with me, you and a mod.

I v my brother, the previous battle he used Earth Leone, this time he used Earth Bull. He didn't want to use his MLD nor Earth Leone, he wanted Bull from anime as always. UNDER NO WAY CAN YOU SAY ANYTHING ABOUT HIS WANTS. I PULLED AT SUCH A LOW SPEED EVEN IT WAS CLOSE AND THERE WERE NEAR KOS. He knows how to use a Bey with RF, he knows what Bey he wants to use, and for gods sake you lot, you disgust me with your disgustingly rude comments saying the RIGHT things I did were wrong? Out of order? My actions...? Those phrases describe you lot knowing absolutely nothing.

I hope you even know how to speak Chinese as WE ONLY SPOKE IN CHINESE to communicate, how the donkey did you understand? Most of you people accusing were not even there to see it and got second hand info from frankly people that abuse every sense of fun. Brazman spilling over me non stop, and let's be honest, the only people to stop him was BladeStorm, and some judges who were there to comfort me for the finals. Brazman can acuse and swear at me as much as he wants, I beat him, BeyJun beat him, I qualified into the finals.

Manicben, you don't do sliding shoots after hits with a poorly gripped RF, so tell me how he DID his perfect sliding shoot on me? I hope you know Prime RF in the propper English dictionary gives multiple results, and maybe you should visit dictionary.reference.com and see for you self what it means. NOT mint, but of the greatest relevance or significance.
(Jan. 24, 2011  6:12 PM)ControL_ Wrote:

Get off my back now, I've already complained to Kai-V, don't make this worse.

Next one to LIE, get's to talk it through with me, you and a mod.

I v my brother, the previous battle he used Earth Leone, this time he used Earth Bull. He didn't want to use his MLD nor Earth Leone, he wanted Bull from anime as always. UNDER NO WAY CAN YOU SAY ANYTHING ABOUT HIS WANTS. I PULLED AT SUCH A LOW SPEED EVEN IT WAS CLOSE AND THERE WERE NEAR KOS. He knows how to use a Bey with RF, he knows what Bey he wants to use, and for gods sake you lot, you disgust me with your disgustingly rude comments saying the RIGHT things I did were wrong? Out of order? My actions...? Those phrases describe you lot knowing absolutely nothing.

I hope you even know how to speak Chinese as WE ONLY SPOKE IN CHINESE to communicate, how the donkey did you understand?...

Kevin is right they did only speak in chinese >_>
But it did seem like Kevin was in the wrong until he expalined it
and hey he did the right thing as a brother Wink

Anyway back on topic

Question how do you guys use physics to do your combos?
Like do you weigh and measure parts or what
(excuse my n00bness havn't done physics that much...)
Why would we need to? Weight calculators, ect are already out there. You can follow McFrowns "physics" thread as far as it goes, as the language used is incorrect, "spin velocity" & "rotational velocity" brings up a question as his own invention that hasn't much sense, I will question this to my Physics lecturer and my father, both with experience. Wherever that pops it, it's Angular Velocity as the word your looking for, and Elastic Collision between particles where he goes on about "rotational inertia??". You can get some sort of understanding somewhat.

We don't measure parts. We know parts are i.e 80% heavier than others, regular face/MFL (20% weight difference) < MF-H for 230 combo's.
The main physics you need to know are: Newton's laws of motion(how bodies behave alone and react with each other), Physics concerning circular motion(would be advisable in a spinning top game XD, and drag forces(friction/air resistance). Mostly called Classical Mechanics. Also quit reading the misleading physics threads on the Advanced forum and I suggest you don't believe all whats written in the Beywiki.
"Whole Team - 20+ Match Win Streak, Legend of the Bey!"

Final figures to be updated when data is processed. May be higher.