LOL-y Rancher's Beyblade Burst - Pixel concept renders

(Dec. 03, 2017  11:59 PM)dt1000 Wrote:
(Dec. 03, 2017  11:57 PM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote: It's just basically F230TB from Zero-G but with grease inside to make it more free-spinning.

Oh, okay. Can you make a Yggdrasil?

Yeah, I'm already making it. It's just I don't have that much time right now.
(Dec. 03, 2017  11:43 PM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote: [Image: addbv7.png]

Sorry for the incredibly long wait with this one but here it is, Undead Jormungand 4F.Gs.

I'm going to be honest with you all, I made this ages ago but I wanted to post it later as I wanted to dish out as many designs as possible but I later changed my mind and have this one.

I didn't really finish one for Yggdrasil because to be honest, I got incredibly bored of that one (though I will try and finish it).

Great Job! But I really thought it was going to be Venom Jorgmungand lol
(Dec. 03, 2017  11:57 PM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote:
(Dec. 03, 2017  11:48 PM)dt1000 Wrote: So it's driver is Defense combined with Fusion with a grease coating to top it all off.

It's just basically F230TB from Zero-G but with grease inside to make it more free-spinning.

very noice! though won't grease would make it oily on stadium floor? like ball would leave some grease on stadium flooor too
(Dec. 04, 2017  9:07 AM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote:
(Dec. 03, 2017  11:57 PM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote: It's just basically F230TB from Zero-G but with grease inside to make it more free-spinning.

very noice! though won't grease would make it oily on stadium floor? like ball would leave some grease on stadium flooor too

The grease is inside the Driver, where the metal shaft is xD
Hey LOL-y RancherI have no idea what to say...

Well, I guess this thread is like TrainiacJ's Beyblade Burst concept thread except with my pixel art instead. Yeah, that's all I need to say :3

After seeing how amazing TrainiacJ's drawings are, I decided to do my own ones because they looked fun. However, rather than speculate and draw upcoming beys that are getting released sometime soon, I've decided to make some up by drawing Dual Layer beys (that have yet to get a God Layer bey) into... well, God Layers. Like for example, things like Y2, P2 and B2 have yet to get a God Layer upgrade and probably won't get one. I may do some made up ones too where I would make some completely fan made ones too.

And yes, my art will be pixelated because I did these on Paint (I'm so cheap... Crying ) and because I wanted to maintain my own style so some might be hard to grasp in terms of the amount of detail.

Spike Unicorn 5C.St

[Image: 2ziwmsk.png]

I know, I know... it looks too much like the first Unicorn. Well TBH, this was my first attempt at this whole thing and I had no idea how to upgrade the looks without making it look too ridiculous. Well anyway, yeah the gimmick is kinda like tW except it has a metal weight on one side for a focused attack when lined up with the horn. The driver is like Guard except with rolling balls and it does not move up and down... actually, y'know what? This is nothing like Guard.

Pierce Odin 7T.Hn

[Image: 2qbcbbp.png]

This is probably my least favourite one just because the design is ugly. The layer's gimmick would probably not work IRL and would most likely break but oh well, burst. Eventually we'll probably get a T disc that's likely nothing like my made up one but for now, Tempo.

Colossal Gaia 6T.Cn

[Image: 29vl9u9.png]

If the one above is my least favourite, Colossal Gaia is my favourite one. I like designs that look explosive whilst not being too silly. I'll admit the layer and driver gimmicks are lazy and I know people are going to suggest using a 4 disc or a Cross frame but eh, they never screamed Gaia to me honestly. They layer has springy metal balls to deflect attacks and the driver is a mix of Planet and Jaggy, lazy I know.

Also, plz no Reece's Pieces jokes Tongue_out

Hey lol -rancher I was thinking about your drawing and I love it I wasl thinking about sending some of your drawings to takara tomy would you like that

Please answer as soon as possible
(Jan. 02, 2018  12:42 AM)Ryhart Wrote: Hey LOL-y RancherI have no idea what to say...

Well, I guess this thread is like TrainiacJ's Beyblade Burst concept thread except with my pixel art instead. Yeah, that's all I need to say :3

After seeing how amazing TrainiacJ's drawings are, I decided to do my own ones because they looked fun. However, rather than speculate and draw upcoming beys that are getting released sometime soon, I've decided to make some up by drawing Dual Layer beys (that have yet to get a God Layer bey) into... well, God Layers. Like for example, things like Y2, P2 and B2 have yet to get a God Layer upgrade and probably won't get one. I may do some made up ones too where I would make some completely fan made ones too.

And yes, my art will be pixelated because I did these on Paint (I'm so cheap... Crying ) and because I wanted to maintain my own style so some might be hard to grasp in terms of the amount of detail.

Spike Unicorn 5C.St

[Image: 2ziwmsk.png]

I know, I know... it looks too much like the first Unicorn. Well TBH, this was my first attempt at this whole thing and I had no idea how to upgrade the looks without making it look too ridiculous. Well anyway, yeah the gimmick is kinda like tW except it has a metal weight on one side for a focused attack when lined up with the horn. The driver is like Guard except with rolling balls and it does not move up and down... actually, y'know what? This is nothing like Guard.

Pierce Odin 7T.Hn

[Image: 2qbcbbp.png]

This is probably my least favourite one just because the design is ugly. The layer's gimmick would probably not work IRL and would most likely break but oh well, burst. Eventually we'll probably get a T disc that's likely nothing like my made up one but for now, Tempo.

Colossal Gaia 6T.Cn

[Image: 29vl9u9.png]

If the one above is my least favourite, Colossal Gaia is my favourite one. I like designs that look explosive whilst not being too silly. I'll admit the layer and driver gimmicks are lazy and I know people are going to suggest using a 4 disc or a Cross frame but eh, they never screamed Gaia to me honestly. They layer has springy metal balls to deflect attacks and the driver is a mix of Planet and Jaggy, lazy I know.

Also, plz no Reece's Pieces jokes Tongue_out

Hey lol -rancher I was thinking about your drawing and I love it I wasl thinking about sending some of your drawings to takara tomy would you like that

Please answer as soon as possible

Why?
Because you are a genius Beyblade designer I want to work with you and who knows maybe your design could be takara tomy new Beyblade
(Jan. 02, 2018  1:30 AM)Ryhart Wrote: Because you are a genius Beyblade designer I want to work with you and who knows maybe your design could be takara tomy new Beyblade

TT rarely uses fan suggestions. Exceptions are Divine Chimera and The beyblade design competition
LOL-y Rancher I think you should make more Disks/Frames.
(Jan. 14, 2018  11:02 PM)Davi_TheBaka Wrote: Do the God Layer Version of I2

He already did.
Eh... I know I've been in a massive hiatus from these pixel drawings. I've just been preoccupied with University, I've suffered through burnout from work and the constant pestering didn't help TBH. Why did I come back to this thread? Because I got bored :P

Anyways, I've decided to do some pixel renders of Cho-Z beys. The two beys I've chosen are Spriggan and Deathscyther, why? Because Shu fans seem to be the most common ones of all Burst fans meaning I can beat someone to the chase in case I get asked to draw a Cho-Z version of Spriggan. I chose Deathscyther because I love the Deathscyther series and Daina is one of my favourite characters.

So here they are:

[Image: xp07kg.png]

X Spriggan 100.As
I know what you're all thinking, X Spriggan sounds like a stupid name and in some cases yeah it is stupid sounding but I wanted some mystery surrounding it so that's why I called it X Spriggan.

The design is a bit lazy as I mashed together elements from all Spriggans and made this weird thing lol.

[Image: 14xfmdk.png]

Assassin Deathscyther 12U.Bz
This one is one I may go back on as I'm not really that pleased with the design of the Layer but overall, I like it okay.

Aside from the edgy sounding name, I tried to make the Layer look more menacing by adding more spikes, increasing the size and add a purple layer at the bottom (it was originally going to be cyan). It turned out okay but I wish it popped more so I may change the colour.

I got pretty lazy with the Driver too which is weird because I've always wanted a Deathscyther to have a cool Driver but I'd assume if TT ever did make a Cho-Z Deathscyther (which will never happen BTW), the Driver will either be an old one or one with a useless gimmick (e.g Jaggy and Hunter).

EDIT: I slightly altered the design for this Layer.
(May. 31, 2018  7:34 AM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote: Eh... I know I've been in a massive hiatus from these pixel drawings. I've just been preoccupied with University, I've suffered through burnout from work and the constant pestering didn't help TBH. Why did I come back to this thread? Because I got bored Tongue_out

Anyways, I've decided to do some pixel renders of Cho-Z beys. The two beys I've chosen are Spriggan and Deathscyther, why? Because Shu fans seem to be the most common ones of all Burst fans meaning I can beat someone to the chase in case I get asked to draw a Cho-Z version of Spriggan. I chose Deathscyther because I love the Deathscyther series and Daina is one of my favourite characters.

So here they are:

[Image: xp07kg.png]

X Spriggan 100.As
I know what you're all thinking, X Spriggan sounds like a stupid name and in some cases yeah it is stupid sounding but I wanted some mystery surrounding it so that's why I called it X Spriggan.

The design is a bit lazy as I mashed together elements from all Spriggans and made this weird thing lol.

[Image: wthp1t.jpg]

Assassin Deathscyther 12U.Bz
This one is one I may go back on as I'm not really that pleased with the design of the Layer but overall, I like it okay.

Aside from the edgy sounding name, I tried to make the Layer look more menacing by adding more spikes, increasing the size and add a purple layer at the bottom (it was originally going to be cyan). It turned out okay but I wish it popped more so I may change the colour.

I got pretty lazy with the Driver too which is weird because I've always wanted a Deathscyther to have a cool Driver but I'd assume if TT ever did make a Cho-Z Deathscyther (which will never happen BTW), the Driver will either be an old one or one with a useless gimmick (e.g Jaggy and Hunter).

Duuuuude I wanna see these modeled and actually made ☆.☆
They're both amazing! The Spriggan one especially looks really good.
These are Beautiful Beyblades! Can you do a god version of Fengriff?
Good job on assassin deathscyther. My Idea was that the dual strike was spring loaded and went from the base of the scythe to the tip to truly make an impact. Though with the drivers arsenal would be Ar and Blitz would be Bl those are my only neutral things on these two. They are amazing.
(Jun. 01, 2018  2:03 AM)MWF Wrote: Good job on assassin deathscyther. My Idea was that the dual strike was spring loaded and went from the base of the scythe to the tip to truly make an impact. Though with the drivers arsenal would be Ar and Blitz would be Bl those are my only neutral things on these two. They are amazing.

Thanks ^^

The Double Strike is meant to be bigger and is also meant to have a slightly longer slide from the base of the scythe for more impact haha.
(Jun. 01, 2018  2:06 AM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote:
(Jun. 01, 2018  2:03 AM)MWF Wrote: Good job on assassin deathscyther. My Idea was that the dual strike was spring loaded and went from the base of the scythe to the tip to truly make an impact. Though with the drivers arsenal would be Ar and Blitz would be Bl those are my only neutral things on these two. They are amazing.

Thanks ^^

The Double Strike is meant to be bigger and is also meant to have a slightly longer slide from the base of the scythe for more impact haha.

In other words, the sliding scythe actually being useful, unlike Killer Deathscyther.
(Jun. 01, 2018  2:26 AM)BeyCrafter Wrote:
(Jun. 01, 2018  2:06 AM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote: Thanks ^^

In other words, the sliding scythe actually being useful, unlike Killer Deathscyther.

It's metal so I would assume that if it was real, it would have a bit more impact (though that's not saying much xD).
Where's my Cho-Z Wyvern, Zeus, Fafnir, Bahamut, Chaos, Kukulcan and Trident at?
(Jun. 01, 2018  5:58 AM)bigdaddyjoe Wrote: Where's my Cho-Z Wyvern, Zeus, Fafnir, Bahamut, Chaos, Kukulcan and Trident at?

The one of these that I want to see is Kukulcan.
(Jun. 01, 2018  11:58 AM)MWF Wrote:
(Jun. 01, 2018  5:58 AM)bigdaddyjoe Wrote: Where's my Cho-Z Wyvern, Zeus, Fafnir, Bahamut, Chaos, Kukulcan and Trident at?

The one of these that I want to see is Kukulcan.

and Zeus too, Zac was a good character ??

Funny thing is, I'm currently drawing one for Wyvern xD
Sorry to double post but here is my new entry...

[Image: v8gbp0.png]

Scream Wyvern 13E.Yr
Scream Wyvern is a really hard one for me to draw, I dunno why tho Tongue_out

I had a miserable time drawing the 13 Disc, it was such a pain in the glory hole and predictably, I gave it Yard. I do like how it turned out but this one was a bit frustrating haha.
I wanna get all of these made.