LOL-y Rancher's Beyblade Burst - Pixel concept renders

Sorry for the slower uploads guys. I've been so busy with University's deadlines so I've taken a break for a while which is why there's not been that many uploads lately. Anyways, here it is:

[Image: 2nibs6x.png]

Globule Anubis 0R.At

I've really gotten lazy haven't I? I mean the layer is basically like kS but with balls instead of rollers which make it smoother(?) and the driver itself is Atomic. I don't like being predictable but again, I got really lazy and since some people suggested the drivers should be similar to the layer, I figured that Atomic works best.

I've also reused the 0 disc from Mist Phantom and made a new and disgustingly round frame called... 'Round'. Haha, I didn't even try.
(Oct. 04, 2017  2:31 AM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote: Sorry for the long wait guys, I really wanted to finish off other upcoming ones first before posting these two. I was originally only gonna post the God Quetzalcoatl render but I just decided to post the God Behemoth one too because I wanted to give variety to you all :D

Also finally figured out how to solve my tiny images problem... I feel like an idiot  >_<

[Image: 2nv5khy.png]

Shade Quetzalcoatl 2G.Pv
This one is a little predictable in terms of the gimmick and considering that dF also has a layer with rubber on it, it's nothing special but it's just here for right spin rubber sake.

The layer is suppose to work like the Fusion 4D Wheel from MFB where the rubber is suppose to absorb impact from other beys. Whilst I think the gimmick was lazy on my part, I do like how this one turned out.

2G... yeah okay, I got incredibly uncreative and yeah I'll admit I didn't really feel like making something new although I could've picked something that wasn't Glaive either  ^.^

Pivot is basically just RS with stabilizers and I'd imagine it would be the worst driver in the game if this was even real as rubber drivers tend to make beys burst a bit easier.

[Image: 25fosi8.png]

Charge Behemoth 5M.Wd
I was gonna call it Savage Behemoth but I changed it for some reason and now I wanna call it Savage Behemoth again... ah well. This was probably the hardest one to draw because it was five-sided and that means I have to be super specific lol.

The layer... before anyone points this out, yeah I know one of the modes make it look like Amaterios xD . Well anyways, it's just a gimmick where you can switch from weight attack to spike attack by rotating the black frame 180°.

5M is 5M, moving on.

The driver was predictable because I kinda got lazy but I have it a kinda Rock Bison EG gimmick except you don't hit the ring to wind it up, it scrapes on the floor to wind itself up. Not sure if that would work IRL but it's here.

For my next ones, I have ones for Anubis and Minoboros coming up real soon.

I don't think the one form of Betromoth looks like amaterios. I think that it looks like the real Betromoth. I also think it looks nice.
Alright! I'm back with an attack type and one I've been asked to do for quite a while now.

[Image: 20hwm5g.png]

Break Minoboros 2T.Mt
Break Minoboros is basically just M2 as a god bey. It's a mixed bag in terms of difficulty, on one hand it's easy to mirror but on the other hand, I had a hard time trying to figure out how the gimmick works on paper and even today, I don't know if this would work.

The layer... "oh my god, it's gonna be metal horns for the gimmick right?" and I say, boring... No, instead I went into the impractical route and made it where the metal weight on the top pull the horns backwards when spinning at high velocity but as soon as its spin drops, the horns will extend outwards and give it more attack.

The 2 disc is 2 and the T frame is made up. I used the made-up T frame on Pierce Odin and Colossal Gaia.

Might is basically M145Q but I thought it would be too predictable to just have it an M145Q so I added something extra which is a metal ball that freely orbits around the driver so it can have unpredictable patterns.

I hope you all enjoy it because the next one is a god version of H2 and trust me, it's ugly looking...
(Oct. 11, 2017  4:39 AM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote: Might is basically M145Q but I thought it would be too predictable to just have it an M145Q so I added something extra which is a metal ball that freely orbits around the driver so it can have unpredictable patterns.

I hope you all enjoy it because the next one is a god version of H2 and trust me, it's ugly looking...

*Imagines Sieg Xcalibur 1 Meteor Might

"Is it still a self-KO when you jump out above the guard of the stadium?"
Nice bM concept! This is actually the concept god ability I was hoping sX had only with a sword, since it would make sense to it's anime special move. I think the Might driver looks nice and has a cool M145Q gimmick and while I see where the metal ball is coming from, it seems a bit unnecessary and complicated but that's just me.
(Oct. 11, 2017  4:48 AM)Jinbee Wrote: I think the Might driver looks nice and has a cool M145Q gimmick and while I see where the metal ball is coming from, it seems a bit unnecessary and complicated but that's just me.

Yeah it's unnecessary but I wanted to make the driver more interesting lol.
including your bM idea would the most unbalanced combo be bM.1T.Mt?
Are you going to make a trident god bey?
(Oct. 11, 2017  11:12 PM)dt1000 Wrote: Are you going to make a trident god bey?

Likely not with Screw Trident already being announced
(Oct. 11, 2017  11:33 PM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote:

but youre gonna make jormungand
(Oct. 11, 2017  11:33 PM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote:

Will you make a Yggdrasil?
(Oct. 11, 2017  11:39 PM)dt1000 Wrote:
(Oct. 11, 2017  11:33 PM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote: Likely not with Screw Trident already being announced

Will you make a Yggdrasil?

Guys, stop hounding @[LOL-y Rancher] with requests.
Don't worry guys, I will get to those requests eventually but right now, I'm on a break to finish one of my university projects.
(Oct. 12, 2017  1:45 AM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote: Don't worry guys, I will get to those requests eventually but right now, I'm on a break to finish one of my university projects.

awesome bing it
Hey guys, last time I warned everyone that I was gonna do H2's God Layer before I jump into J2 and Y2 and I also said it was gonna look really ugly. Welp... here it is:

I'll have J2 up ASAP, I just want to start on with the Y2 God Layer next.
I'll have to disagree with the creator here, I think jH, as boring the gimmick can be, is really cool looking. Keep up the good work for vJ
Oh come on, release is super cool. A potentially aggressive shallow metal sharp that settles into being the ultimate stamina type tip.
RIP this thread 2017-2017, the concept renders were super cool
(Nov. 28, 2017  3:33 AM)DaJetsnake Wrote: RIP this thread 2017-2017, the concept renders were super cool

I'm probably being baited to reply but whatever. I've not abandoned this thread, I've just delayed it because I need to use my time to work on university projects and I have work too. It's also because I haven't really come up with a gimmick for Yggdrasil's God Layer.
(Nov. 28, 2017  3:40 AM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote:
(Nov. 28, 2017  3:33 AM)DaJetsnake Wrote: RIP this thread 2017-2017, the concept renders were super cool

I'm probably being baited to reply but whatever. I've not abandoned this thread, I've just delayed it because I need to use my time to work on university projects and I have work too. It's also because I haven't really come up with a gimmick for Yggdrasil's God Layer.

Well have extreme fun with university, ik that can be amazing. Take your time
[Image: addbv7.png]

Sorry for the incredibly long wait with this one but here it is, Undead Jormungand 8F.Gs.

I'm going to be honest with you all, I made this ages ago but I wanted to post it later as I wanted to dish out as many designs as possible but I later changed my mind and have this one.

I didn't really finish one for Yggdrasil because to be honest, I got incredibly bored of that one (though I will try and finish it).
So it's driver is Defense combined with Fusion with a grease coating to top it all off.
(Dec. 03, 2017  11:48 PM)dt1000 Wrote: So it's driver is Defense combined with Fusion with a grease coating to top it all off.

It's just basically F230TB from Zero-G but with grease inside to make it more free-spinning.
(Dec. 03, 2017  11:57 PM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote:
(Dec. 03, 2017  11:48 PM)dt1000 Wrote: So it's driver is Defense combined with Fusion with a grease coating to top it all off.

It's just basically F230TB from Zero-G but with grease inside to make it more free-spinning.

Oh, okay. Can you make a Yggdrasil?