LOL-y Rancher's Beyblade Burst - Pixel concept renders

Mind if u send them To TT a new Cho-z Bey Might come in action X Spriggan Looks awesome hope it was in the anime and what Pixel Art Creator do u use and what is the length and width u set to draw
Kinda speaking of offtopic but can anyone give me TrainiacJ's pixel art thread
(Jun. 02, 2018  11:08 AM)sidz2505 Wrote: Kinda speaking of offtopic but can anyone give me TrainiacJ's  pixel art thread

https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Trainia...t-concepts
(Jun. 02, 2018  9:49 AM)sidz2505 Wrote: Mind if u send them To TT a new Cho-z Bey Might come in action X Spriggan Looks awesome hope it was in the anime and what Pixel Art Creator do u use and what is the length and width u set to draw

Not gonna happen haha. No one should take my drawings very seriously xD
I downloaded the images but I won't send any to TAKARA TOMY
(Jun. 02, 2018  5:54 PM)sidz2505 Wrote: I downloaded the images but I won't send any to TAKARA TOMY

I don't really care that much if you do, TT probably won't even see it lol.
@[LOL-y Rancher], I am sure you would have heard about LeftBurst's drawing competition, one of them was drawing your own beyblade! And these are really good! Especially Spriggan!! What you have to do is to just take it from Pixel Art to Paper! Any chance that you could participate?
(Jun. 03, 2018  4:34 AM)Suhasini Wrote: @[LOL-y Rancher], I am sure you would have heard about LeftBurst's drawing competition, one of them was drawing your own beyblade! And these are really good! Especially Spriggan!! What you have to do is to just take it from Pixel Art to Paper! Any chance that you could participate?

Thank you, X Spriggan is probably one of my favourite ones out of my designs ^^

I dunno if I will be entering the competition TBH. There are drawings that are better than mine and these are just things I draw on my spare time.
U can sure send one mainly xS the mixed elements of lS and Sr and metal too bad my school starts tommorow
(Jun. 03, 2018  5:10 AM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote:
(Jun. 03, 2018  4:34 AM)Suhasini Wrote: @[LOL-y Rancher], I am sure you would have heard about LeftBurst's drawing competition, one of them was drawing your own beyblade! And these are really good! Especially Spriggan!! What you have to do is to just take it from Pixel Art to Paper! Any chance that you could participate?
I dunno if I will be entering the competition TBH. There are drawings that are better than mine and these are just things I draw on my spare time.
Ohh. Okay. But its worth a shot.. But as you said, you should even have time to do so. So yeah, I am not gonna force you but if you find spare time, please give it a shot? Because I really think that you have got this one in your bag.
I've got a concept idea for a layer and a god ability that you could try and execute. So imagine the mechanism of Arc Bahamut right? Where there is a separate green part that allows the disks to slot on and moves where ever the disk rotates. Now imagine that, but that piece is larger and is contactable. In theory, if a beyblade hits that part hard enough, it would theoretically lock a beyblade back on.

It's a bit hard to explain, but imagine the Arc Bahamut green part and it's function but if it was stretched and thickened so it could be hit by another beyblade.
(Sep. 24, 2017  6:24 PM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote: I have no idea what to say...

Well, I guess this thread is like TrainiacJ's Beyblade Burst concept thread except with my pixel art instead. Yeah, that's all I need to say :3

After seeing how amazing TrainiacJ's drawings are, I decided to do my own ones because they looked fun. However, rather than speculate and draw upcoming beys that are getting released sometime soon, I've decided to make some up by drawing Dual Layer beys (that have yet to get a God Layer bey) into... well, God Layers. Like for example, things like Y2, P2 and B2 have yet to get a God Layer upgrade and probably won't get one. I may do some made up ones too where I would make some completely fan made ones too.

And yes, my art will be pixelated because I did these on Paint (I'm so cheap... Crying ) and because I wanted to maintain my own style so some might be hard to grasp in terms of the amount of detail.

Spike Unicorn 5C.St

[Image: 2ziwmsk.png]

I know, I know... it looks too much like the first Unicorn. Well TBH, this was my first attempt at this whole thing and I had no idea how to upgrade the looks without making it look too ridiculous. Well anyway, yeah the gimmick is kinda like tW except it has a metal weight on one side for a focused attack when lined up with the horn. The driver is like Guard except with rolling balls and it does not move up and down... actually, y'know what? This is nothing like Guard.

Pierce Odin 7T.Hn

[Image: 2qbcbbp.png]

This is probably my least favourite one just because the design is ugly. The layer's gimmick would probably not work IRL and would most likely break but oh well, burst. Eventually we'll probably get a T disc that's likely nothing like my made up one but for now, Tempo.

Colossal Gaia 6T.Cn

[Image: 29vl9u9.png]

If the one above is my least favourite, Colossal Gaia is my favourite one. I like designs that look explosive whilst not being too silly. I'll admit the layer and driver gimmicks are lazy and I know people are going to suggest using a 4 disc or a Cross frame but eh, they never screamed Gaia to me honestly. They layer has springy metal balls to deflect attacks and the driver is a mix of Planet and Jaggy, lazy I know.

Also, plz no Reece's Pieces jokes Tongue_out

Make n2 layer pls
(This Foreshadowing might not make sence until “it’s” posted)
The dark dragon lord is coming....and it’s going to be beautiful~
(Jul. 17, 2018  4:59 PM)BlackSunProphet Wrote: (This Foreshadowing might not make sence until “it’s” posted)

Do you mean an evolution for Bahamut?
(Jul. 25, 2018  6:38 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:
(Jul. 17, 2018  4:59 PM)BlackSunProphet Wrote: (This Foreshadowing might not make sence until “it’s” posted)

Do you mean an evolution for Bahamut?

I was thinking that too yeah.
Can I see you make a Cho-Z Nemesis? Maybe the driver could be something like Xtend to make the Smash attacks more common?
So... this post kind of died.... I just kinda wanna mention how Cho-Z Spriggan looks awfully similar to your X Spriggan LOLy! Maybe they see fan designs and take them and alter them! Jk jk. But maybe they see your designs? You should try sending them a design sometime! I would recommend any of them as the're all amazing, but if I had to choose, maybe your Minoborus layer. Come to think of it, a lot of certain TT products remind me of your concepts! But anyways, love the art and hope you can start posting again!
How did you make these?!! They are so good.

What art program do you have?
The links to the pictures don't work anymore, because the tinypic website went down.
(Jun. 03, 2018  5:10 AM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote:

Thank you, X Spriggan is probably one of my favourite ones out of my designs ^^

Yeah...the website went down so we can't see the drawings Unhappy