Just Giving Beys To Give

I gave my girlfriend a Storm Aquario 100RF and SD, S, WD, Earth, and AD145. She is into blading with me and she wanted Aquario because she is an Aquarius :3

Edit: Yay, also my 300th post!
Just the other day I gave my coworker a few of the rapidity beys for his kids,
(Apr. 19, 2012  8:44 AM)twistedgasher Wrote: Just the other day I gave my coworker a few of the rapidity beys for his kids,

Arn't rapidity beys fake?

EDIT: I gave my friend a Zero-G beyblade the other day, just because I didn't want it.
(Jun. 29, 2012  10:38 PM)Tetsu Wrote:
(Apr. 19, 2012  8:44 AM)twistedgasher Wrote: Just the other day I gave my coworker a few of the rapidity beys for his kids,

Arn't rapidity beys fake?

Yes "Rapidity" Beyblades are fake. Completely fake Lips_sealed
Hello every one I'm just going through the forums looking for someone who would be willing to sell plastic beyblades the one I want to find the most is dragoon plse plse plse let me know if anyone can help me out I rlly want to recapture my childhood
(Jun. 30, 2012  12:02 AM)B1ck_Fr05t Wrote: Hello every one I'm just going through the forums looking for someone who would be willing to sell plastic beyblades the one I want to find the most is dragoon plse plse plse let me know if anyone can help me out I rlly want to recapture my childhood

You might want to go to the Bey-Marketplace Sub-Forum.
This is not the place to post that.
i have given a few bey parts to my friend about 6 years ago,, he was a very good friend of mine,, also i have given parts to my bro..
Sorry to revive such an old thread, but..

There was a young child I met 2 years back, who just watched other kids play with there toys and beyblades, and he just seemed like a sad kid, so I went up to him and asked if he wanted a Bey, he hesitated at first to take it, but thankfully he took it. I gave him Flame Saggitario C145S, and I recently just saw him, and he was playing with that exact same Bey I gave him. :')
That's really sweet Smile
I've been trying to get my younger sisters and cousins into blading, so I told them that if they can defeat one of my good combinations I'll give them a bey, but they aren't too interested so far
LMAO: the supreme one is right! Grin
The Supreme One: try giving them candies each round they defeat you, candies are always better to make a kid do something LOL

I'm the only one that usually buy beyblades (because I can manage to certainly casually possibly speak some sort of english) so, with the time I gift them with some beyblades or parts because I'm thankful for something, to give some recognition or just because I like some parts but I want to get rid of them, so I give them to my friends or family to make sure that they are appreciated

I given to friends:
Jade Jupiter SW145SD (has a prize for a tournament of PS3 between me and my friends, with no entrance, just for fun)
Hell Orion UW145RSF
MF A230WB (to the one that has Jade Jupiter, in the meanwhile he can buy TH170 and RB)
Dragoon V2 AR, Left Engine Gear and Dragoon G BB
A fake Weight Disk and Attack Ring (their fake but they are surprisingly resistant and with good weight)
Bandid Balro AD145GCF (this beyblade was for one friend that actually don't like beyblades very much)
Dark Knight Balro 145WSF (same here but for my brother in law)
Phoenic Thief DF145RF
Orojya Archer 230SB (I didn't give it but I will when I see one of my friends)
Basalt Horogium 145WD and MF BD145MB (to make the combo, I gave MF BD145MB to him because I gave him basalt before that parts and I wanted to thank him because he's painting some wheels for me and he didn't charge me)

To my nephew and cousin/goddaughter:
Shinobi Saramanda SW145DS
Storm Capricorne S130BSF
MSF Gryph Gryph E230BSF
F : D
Revizer Orojya 145SF
Random parts I can't remember
Dranzer G
Gaia Dragoon G

Basically, I given away quite a lot of beyblades LOL
Izhkoort I've given them candy before. I have a package of Smarties hid away for if they can beat me in a fair battle...works for my 11 year old sister, but no one else haha
& that's a lot of Beyblades Gasp I gave my cousin that Triple Battle set for her birthday in October, but that's pretty much it
I've given my brothers a bunch of blades : hasbro ones : beat lynx, inferno byxis, burn fireblaze, blitz striker and nightmare Rex. takara tomy: variares dd and meteo ldrago barrage version. I'm pretty generous Eee
(May. 14, 2013  4:47 PM)Izhkoort Wrote: LMAO: the supreme one is right! Grin
The Supreme One: try giving them candies each round they defeat you, candies are always better to make a kid do something LOL

I'm the only one that usually buy beyblades (because I can manage to certainly casually possibly speak some sort of english) so, with the time I gift them with some beyblades or parts because I'm thankful for something, to give some recognition or just because I like some parts but I want to get rid of them, so I give them to my friends or family to make sure that they are appreciated

I given to friends:
Jade Jupiter SW145SD (has a prize for a tournament of PS3 between me and my friends, with no entrance, just for fun)
Hell Orion UW145RSF
MF A230WB (to the one that has Jade Jupiter, in the meanwhile he can buy TH170 and RB)
Dragoon V2 AR, Left Engine Gear and Dragoon G BB
A fake Weight Disk and Attack Ring (their fake but they are surprisingly resistant and with good weight)
Bandid Balro AD145GCF (this beyblade was for one friend that actually don't like beyblades very much)
Dark Knight Balro 145WSF (same here but for my brother in law)
Phoenic Thief DF145RF
Orojya Archer 230SB (I didn't give it but I will when I see one of my friends)
Basalt Horogium 145WD and MF BD145MB (to make the combo, I gave MF BD145MB to him because I gave him basalt before that parts and I wanted to thank him because he's painting some wheels for me and he didn't charge me)

To my nephew and cousin/goddaughter:
Shinobi Saramanda SW145DS
Storm Capricorne S130BSF
MSF Gryph Gryph E230BSF
F : D
Revizer Orojya 145SF
Random parts I can't remember
Dranzer G
Gaia Dragoon G

Basically, I given away quite a lot of beyblades LOL

I can help you expand the list of beys you've given away. LOL.
That's very generous LMAO. Anyways, my best friend and I came back from summer vacation and he gave me a Thermal Lacerta and I gave him a Burn Phoenix. Grin
epic Blader

I did it myself LOL

Nephew: L-Drago Guardian WA130WSF
A friend: Dragoon G, Dragoon V2 (many months ago)
LMAO: MSF-F Gargole^2 F230BWD (many months ago)
Random people: Random parts Tongue_out

Well... I bought more than a hundred beyblades and give away more than a half of them! (between the beyblades I will keep forever and what I'm selling, their equal or less than a third part that I should have Tongue_out)
I gave my friend my Jade Jupiter for his birthday since I couldn't find it in stores and couldn't order it in time for his B-Day BTW he's Snaleflame and Jade was his favorite bey.. although I wish I had RB Unhappy
Gave the kids I babysat today 3 Beyblades (Ray Escolpio WD145 TB, Rock Orion 145 SF, & Phantom Orion T145 WD) & a Super Control Stadium. Starting to regret this haha
(Aug. 24, 2014  4:24 AM)The Supreme One Wrote: Gave the kids I babysat today 3 Beyblades (Ray Escolpio WD245 TB, Rock Orion 145 SF, & Phantom Orion T145 WD) & a Super Control Stadium. Starting to regret this haha
That was generous. How many super controls stadiums do u have ? Hasbro or TT phantom ?
I have 2 & it was a Takara Tomy Phantom. I wouldn't regret it if they actually liked Beyblade, but they're kind of ambivalent. Hoping this will spark some interest, if they don't break the stadium first. Caught one of them trying to stand on it earlier.
Man, I can't even begin to count the amount of Beys I've given, either as gifts to the kids' friends, or just tossing some extras to some kids who didn't have many.

Spread the love of blading!
One time a friend gave me his;

Rock Leone
Flame Bull 145F
Hyper Vortex Stadium (the red one) along with the rest.

But another friend stole all of my beyblades, I actually had some good ones, like Twisted Tempo, I had more than 210$ worth of beyblades, he even had the nerve to steal my BigBangPegasis F : D which wasn't released in the US yet. but now I have like 18-19 beyblades (with some spare parts)
I only give beys to my two younger brothers. Since they are too young to get a job whenever I can I buy like 2 or 3 whenever I can. I just recently gave them a Bandit Golem DF145BS and Thief Phoenix E230 GCF.
I gave my neighbour a Storm Capricorn and Burn Fire Blaze because he barely has any.
(Aug. 25, 2014  11:42 PM)KirbyRobot Wrote: One time a friend gave me his;

Rock Leone
Flame Bull 145F

But another friend stole all of my beyblades, I actually had some good ones, like Twisted Tempo, I had more than 210$ worth of beyblades, he even had the nerve to steal my BigBangPegasis F : D which wasn't released in the US yet. but now I have like 18-19 beyblades (with some spare parts)

That's against the law to steal =_=
(Sep. 02, 2014  12:07 AM)Neo Wrote:
(Aug. 25, 2014  11:42 PM)KirbyRobot Wrote: One time a friend gave me his;

Rock Leone
Flame Bull 145F

That's against the law to steal =_=
I told him he had to pay me back or give them all back, but he didn't do either of those. But I couldn't just call the cops they'd just tell me to earn the money back. I didn't want to send my friend to Juvi over some spinning tops