Going Away/Coming Back Topic

Hi, everyone!!!

I'm galaxy blade's brother. I'm going to be using his account cause, Kai-V said not to make other accounts.

She also believe's i'm him. Oh well what can you do, I'm happy we got mods looking after this site.

So does this count as galaxy blade coming back? If so i'm(Kinda) back everyone Smile
I guess welcome (back?) enjoy your stay??
Yeah I don't get it either, but I guess this count's. He will be helping mo post. Like modding me so I guess that counts?

Thanks.
Welcome Galaxy Blades brotherSmile enjoy your stay!Smile
welcome back I guess XD anyway I'm on punishment don't ask why but my punishment is that my dad is ot allowing me to get on the internet on his day's off the bad news thats usually Saturday Sunday and Monday Unhappy anyway all I have to do is prove I've learned my lesson by using action and then I should be off punishment XD
Well ok, bye
I won't be online again till tuesday but don't worry the most days my dad get's off in a row is 3 sometimes it's a week before he get's his days off so when he has to work I can get ont hats what he said Tongue_out so not too bad
I won't be online because I have been indefinitely banned. when I am online I won't be able to post.
Hmm? You've been banned? PM me with details if possible.
Uh oh, PM me to if possible. I'm gonna miss your postsUnhappy
He is not banned by us for sure ...
He was banned by his parents, I recently heard from him.
All the "oh god, pm me with details" comments made it seem like something that could not be discussed in this thread in the Committee's sight ...
AZL, you and your brother just came to my tournament on Saturday, no? We ran a little late but I hope that wasn't actually the case here...
(Nov. 03, 2013  11:12 PM)Kai-V Wrote: All the "oh god, pm me with details" comments made it seem like something that could not be discussed in this thread in the Committee's sight ...

Simply I can post a little bit on the weekends and I can still PM.

(Nov. 03, 2013  11:16 PM)GaHooleone Wrote: AZL, you and your brother just came to my tournament on Saturday, no? We ran a little late but I hope that wasn't actually the case here...
What do you mean? I can still go to most tourneys.
I'm saying that I hope that the reason why your parents are "banning" you is not because of issues with my tournament yesterday, mainly that it ended around 6.
(Nov. 04, 2013  1:18 AM)GaHooleone Wrote: I'm saying that I hope that the reason why your parents are "banning" you is not because of issues with my tournament yesterday, mainly that it ended around 6.

Thats not why.
Making it official, WyattV2 and I are making a comeback.
Hope to make one of Yuko's tournaments soon!
And if we can find some bladers on the West side of the state maybe get the tournaments back going here as well. The map doesn't show too many newbies in our area unfortunately
(Nov. 05, 2013  2:02 AM)Coach Wrote: Making it official, WyattV2 and I are making a comeback.
And if we can find some bladers on the West side of the state maybe get the tournaments back going here as well. The map doesn't show too many newbies in our area unfortunately

Welcome back Coach!

I hope you get to know me since you left right after I came haha. If you have any questions about the Zero-G Metagame, you can ask me Smile
Welcome back Coach and WyattV2!
(Nov. 05, 2013  2:02 AM)Coach Wrote: Making it official, WyattV2 and I are making a comeback.
Looks like Yuko can mark off one of his goals!
Welcome back!!!! I can tell there's probaly gonna be alot more tourneys in MI now SmileSmile
Welcome back! I can't wait to meet you and your son Wyatt! Hope you can make it to Lansing Wink
Same here!

Its good to have you back officially Coach. I remember when you left your BeyRank was 80. Gotta bring that up Wink.

From one host to another welcome back. Glad to see you back.