Going Away/Coming Back Topic

(Nov. 12, 2013  5:36 AM)ShinobuXD Wrote: I'm sure a few of you have already noticed this, but I'll probably be on much less frequently due to school and being more interested in other things. I'll still be on and post, but not near as often(I'll hopefully post once a week).

I could have a sudden change of heart(not likely, but possible) and become really interested again, but partial goodbye for now.

Unhappy

Well, this sucks. I was hoping you'd stay active but eh, what can I do? Hopefully your interest reappears in the near or even distant future. You are a great member to this community.
(Nov. 10, 2013  3:15 AM)galaxy blade Wrote: Well I'm back. I here just for fun. Witch means not going to post much about BB.

It's good to be back. Looks like Toronto Is better then ever lol.

Yay! You didn't break your promise! Welcome back dude!

FYI: He said if I could beat him in a Yu-Gi-Oh duel on dueling network he said he would come back, and I did. You're welcome.

Edit: ShinobuXD, hopefully you shall rekindle that love for Beyblade buried deep inside your heart. Grin
So just to let everyone know I probably won't be online tommorrow
(Nov. 12, 2013  5:36 AM)ShinobuXD Wrote: I'm sure a few of you have already noticed this, but I'll probably be on much less frequently due to school and being more interested in other things. I'll still be on and post, but not near as often(I'll hopefully post once a week).

I could have a sudden change of heart(not likely, but possible) and become really interested again, but partial goodbye for now.

I know we already talked via PM, but still, see yah.

Just check in for release updates and news announcements I guess.

Goodbye Shinobu X D your unending knowledge of Plastics has been very helpful good luck with school and I guess we'll see you when you are on...
Well the time for me has come for a while, I'm leaving for a while due to school and lately sadness
And I've been feeling down and depressed I might still go to tournaments every now and then but
For now I will be less online or maybe not even but for now goodbye Unhappy
Hopefully it will get better PO22!
Bye man, u will be missed
Seeing so many people leave on this topic has made it pretty negative.. I'd say that I am "coming back" to WBO after a long time of not playing Beyblade/not being active here. I'd say that my interest in Beyblade has picked up a little bit, although not massive. As for planning tournaments in Sydney I am unsure yet. It is something I am interested in doing maybe next year and I may even speak to Momiji Manju or Pimpju? as his called now haha.

I'll see how my interest goes!
Welcome back Raykon!!!
(Nov. 17, 2013  3:19 AM)PhantomOrion22 Wrote: Well the time for me has come for a while, I'm leaving for a while due to school and lately sadness
And I've been feeling down and depressed I might still go to tournaments every now and then but
For now I will be less online or maybe not even but for now goodbye Unhappy

Ok so after lots of thinking and people saying they'll miss me a lot I've decided that:
It's good you've come to your senses. Welcome back!
Welcome back, I'm glad your staying
Haha, You Should Also Bring Up Me In This Smile I'm At Least 50% Of The Reason Why You Came Back! Your An Amazing Member! The WBO Wouldn't Be The Same With Out You! Glad To Have You Back!
Haha I said people said they'll miss me including you obviously I mean thanks again for helping me come to my senses your right you helped a lot with that thanks! Smile
Haven't been on WBO for who knows how long, so I am officially no longer playing Beyblade. I have started playing YGO (err, is that off-topic?) again professionally and cannot find the time or money to maintain Beyblade. I'll always remember the help and support from the members of this community.
I guess this is farewell, BeyBlade community D=
Due to problems with my computer, I'll be on here much less often than usual.
How unfortunate for me... I'm always on my computer.
(Nov. 19, 2013  6:27 AM)Ryuujin M Wrote: Due to problems with my computer, I'll be on here much less often than usual.
How unfortunate for me... I'm always on my computer.

Bye, I hope u can get your computer to work right again
Hey guys so I'm leavingUnhappy
Bye?? I guess save up and see you then?
(Nov. 20, 2013  1:28 AM)ryukiba Wrote: Hey guys so I'm leavingUnhappy

Bye ryukiba Unhappy, atleast u can still come on though ......
I wont be on that much. Laptops busted. Do you wanna know why?

I looked at Tri's profile to much!!!!!

Hope I can be active again soon!
(Nov. 22, 2013  12:03 AM)galaxy blade Wrote: I wont be on that much. Laptops busted. Do you wanna know why?

I looked at Tri's profile to much!!!!!

Hope I can be active again soon!

I don't know whether to take this as an insult, a compliment, or just indifferent about it XD.
Ummm...... Take It as a joke. In other words, I was ment to say "You're awesome It made my laptop go BAMM!"

The way you replyed to that... That's a insult lol JK.