General Hasbro BEYBLADE:Metal Fury/Shogun Steel/Beyblades Legends -FALL 2014 [HOBBY]

The TT had the awesome sticker and the white crystal wheel and it looked awesome but the hasbro looks so plain
(Oct. 12, 2013  8:57 PM)DRAGON KING Wrote: I can't wait to see samurai Pegasus ( sarcasm....)

They might pull an Orochi, meaning a chrome ice blue MW, hopefully.
In my opinion archer griffin and pirates orochi look the best
We saw those Beyblades ages ago, by the way ...
(Oct. 12, 2013  9:00 PM)Leone19 Wrote:
(Oct. 12, 2013  8:24 PM)DRAGON KING Wrote: Gladiator behemoth and ronin dragoon look horrible

How does Dragoon look horrible?

Its literally the same coloring as TT's, except with a Red Ronin/ Dark Knight wheel.

In my opinion, it looks better than TT's.

Agreed, it looks nice 'til you chip all the paint. good thing I have black sharpie LOL.
Crystal wheels don't chip
(Oct. 12, 2013  11:21 PM)DRAGON KING Wrote: Crystal wheels don't chip

LOL LOL XD I meant the chrome wheel.
EDIT: The crystal wheel looks really good too. I made a bey with the gold dragooon Face and chrome wheel, the Ronin element wheel, and the normal TT LW160BSF, it looks too good!
The chrome wheel doesn't have paint did you even look at the pics?
I think he is referring to the Dragoon apart of the face off set with Archer Griffin.
Oh then yeah that dragooon looks epic
Do you think there should bey parks in the usa. just like in the movies. beyblade shougun steel. It could be like disney land you know .where people can beyblade.
(Oct. 13, 2013  4:08 AM)wolf800 Wrote: Do you think there should bey parks in the usa. just like in the movies. beyblade shougun steel. It could be like disney land you know .where people can beyblade.

That would be epic awesomness!!Grin my friend(Bunny#1) and I are going to try and do something like that soon(4-5 years!XD)
Then break out the concrete, and the invitation to the Beyblade Random Thoughts thread.
I'm still waiting for the samurai cyclone stadium to reach my city but so far no luck finding one. ( 700th post)
700 posts and you haven't been on here as much as I do... I have around 510ish posts!
Also, do any of your stores have Shogun Steel at all??
Yeah , they have shogun steel and all the two packs and the set and all the shogun steel beys, but just a normal square samurai ifrit stadium
Probably all the kids went Berzerk and went,
Blake:" MOM MOM I WANT THAT STEEDDIYUM!!
Mom: "What do you think, Johnny?"
Johnny: "Save up for the Takara Tomy stadium bro."
Blake: "BUT MOMMY IT COMES WITH BABY LAUNCHERS AND TWO METAL WHEELS!!"
Mom: "Fine."
Waitttttttt!!!! It comes with 2 MWs?
No, it's colored chrome, I myself thought it was synchrom... I'm an idiot to think there was a Shinobi...
No I'm not talking about the samurai cyclone set lol I'm talking about hasbro's version of the zero g stadium the salamander cyclone beystadium
Same thing, bro. Save up for the TT version though, it's worth it.
I can't wait to see how low beyraiderz will go on sale after all the kids realize that beyblades are WAY funner lol
Doesn't it get kind of old gnawing out for Hasbro to fail?
Especially when they can't use proper grammar while doing it.

Really guys, Just That Guy is right. Stop whining about hasbro. You don't like it? You don't have to buy it. Simple as that.
(Oct. 13, 2013  10:33 AM)Ultramarine Wrote: Especially when they can't use proper grammar while doing it.

Really guys, Just That Guy is right. Stop whining about hasbro. You don't like it? You don't have to buy it. Simple as that.

Well some people can't order Takara Tomy products so they really have no choice but to get Hasbro.