General Hasbro BEYBLADE:Metal Fury/Shogun Steel/Beyblades Legends -FALL 2014 [HOBBY]

the metal fury beys are added to beybladebattles.com
(Oct. 17, 2012  3:57 PM)MysticBlader1 Wrote: the metal fury beys are added to beybladebattles.com

Does anyone even seriously use that site anymore ?
It was just te let the people now who DO use it...
(Oct. 17, 2012  4:02 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Oct. 17, 2012  3:57 PM)MysticBlader1 Wrote: the metal fury beys are added to beybladebattles.com

Does anyone even seriously use that site anymore ?

I went to it a few days ago and it was pretty much dead. Its horribly glitchy/laggy with their new features they added. (Destroyer Dome, BeyWheelz, etc.)
This kid got himself a Darkhelm FX stadium...
Sonokong released Dragooon, Gargoyle, and Begirados. They are on eBay for about $16.
Hasbro got some interesting stuff going on...
We'll probably get that faceoff in a new packaging...

What is the actual god problem with Khronos in that..... It's a horror show.

Nice new Beywheelz though. :3
(Oct. 20, 2012  1:54 AM)Ryuujin Σ Wrote: Hasbro got some interesting stuff going on...video removed
Wow, that looks cool man
Code:
Quetz and Flash XTS ... Regular counterparts soon?

EDIT: What the heck is Spark FX, with holographic stuff?
Awesome finally some new Beywheelz and what are Spark FX?
I think Spark FX are like Electro Battlers
So Hasbro cannot afford to keep stickers for the Metal Fury Beyblades, but they produce "Spark FX holographic stickers" for everything else ? Their priorities are definitely misplaced ...
Or they are just completely random like Gen Kikura

EDIT: I still wonder where Hasbro gets their color scheme from
From the Beyblade Anime and Manga Random Thoughts topic :

(Oct. 20, 2012  3:33 AM)Kai-V Wrote: It was called Firefuse Darkhelm, hahah. What is "firefuse" even supposed to be.

This is the dub name for Fusion Hades ...
Hasbro should make good beys or they get the BAD BISCUITS.
(Oct. 20, 2012  2:39 AM)*Ginga* Wrote: Quetz and Flash XTS ... Regular counterparts soon?

What do you mean with regular counterparts?

I think i know why they did'nt make 4d tips,
why would they make mode changing stealth battlers if the normal performance top system beys can change mode to?
I think the sparks effect thing will when te beys hit eachother there will be little sparks :p
I wonder what the new stealth battlers can do
"Spark FX" pretty clearly reffers to nothing more than the shiny stickers the plastic electro battlers had (they do call them holographic stickers and all). You might get a neat facebolt look to put on your regular beys but that's probably all.

As for what *ginga* means, he's saying that the release of Flash and Quetz in the XTS line suggests that Flash Sagittario and Death Quetz will be released in the main line soon. More importantly, that stealth battler is attack mode Quetz until it "deploys", meaning we might not get stamina mode after all.
Eww... Most of the holographic carp is ugly. Although I don't buy XTS, I really like the Herculeo and saggitario. Seeing as saggitario was in stamina mode, we won't get it in attack mode Unhappy

I didn't have my hopes up anyways!
I looked to me as though it was in attack mode to start with with a pop out mode change to stamina. Seems unlikely still.
(Oct. 20, 2012  3:34 AM)Kai-V Wrote: From the Beyblade Anime and Manga Random Thoughts topic :

(Oct. 20, 2012  3:33 AM)Kai-V Wrote: It was called Firefuse Darkhelm, hahah. What is "firefuse" even supposed to be.

This is the dub name for Fusion Hades ...
I honestly think that name sounds awesome. "Darkhelm" hardly sounds relevant to "Hades" but whatever.

Eww, Firefuse? What is that? And what does that have to do with Fusion, haha.
Sf for Quetz? Duo Ice ?
At least Wing looks nice.

The recolours really are UGLY, haha.
Dammit, sf and not RDF, ah well expected it but I wish they had RDF, still duo and death wheel looks nice, in my opinion duo seems it could be more hollow than death.
Lol L-Drago Guardian D125B. I wonder if we will get Diablo Nemesis info soon,since it should be the next release.