Fun Combos thread!

MF Pegasus 145 RF. It gets knocked down in like 5 seconds.
It gets knocked down? Chocked_2 It used to be a top tier combo.
(Mar. 23, 2012  7:47 PM)BeyHyperKiLLer Wrote: It gets knocked down? Chocked_2 It used to be a top tier combo.

"Used to" being the key words there.
Most competitive things now can fire it out of the stadium like a cannonball, really.
the pegasus wheel was very good THEN but now since takara tomy made alot more and better beyblades it can be defeated easily.
variares 230xf, this is combo that can score some cool ko's yet it makes no sense to put xf on 230, but it is fun.
Screw____ 230Q epic boucnes!
Ldrago Guardian 230XF! Its so fun to just get knocked back by the opponents beyblade! Ooooh I just enjoy this thread so much! Joyful_3
Well a fun bey is MF-F Crash Geminos H145 Q I love it it crashes to hard and goes randomly all over the stadium!
Earth Sagittario DF145B.

Call me crazy, this thing has OS'ed some of my AD145WD combos. The only things it hasn't beaten are Basalt Aquario 230CS and Kreis Cygnus SW145D...
Hell Kerbecs GB145ES. Spins for quite a while solo, and looks REALLY cool while spinning, ripped it in a yellow bowl and it practically dissapeared... *poof* XD
Variares M145HF.

This is a fun combo because after ecstensive use, the HF tip will crumble up almost and be like a chewed on S tip.
Variares just gives it a cool look while spinning. The reason the HF tip crumbles up is because we already know it is very easy to wear down, so when bouncing it gets demolished !!! XD
I feel sorry for your HFs. I kinda like them...
I only did this once with one HF, I attempted to use the same one the other day, but it is totally destroyed.
a really good beyblade is twisted herculeo wa135 sd
One match-up... VariAres D: D vs. Blitz Unicorno II 100RSF, such a fun battle! So...much...smash...attack!
(Mar. 25, 2012  1:24 AM)killerblader Wrote: a really good beyblade is twisted herculeo wa135 sd
You mean WA130, right? I hope so Tired

A really fun battle is Lightning Bull 100 F/RF/R2F vs Lightning Aquario 100 F/RF/R2F. So much smash attack! Yea
Lightning Bull and Lightning Aquario.

yeah ok
BlitzMaster, do you know those 2 combos are illegal? Try and list legal combos only.
Night Herculeo DF145FS is so cool to see wobble and take hits. The recoil is crazy, and seeing Night when it wobbles looks so interesting...

Also, Ray Pegasus LW105HF does surprisingly well in Hasbro Stadiums. So much smash attack is generated....
(Mar. 24, 2012  11:39 PM)DefStamina88 Wrote: Earth Sagittario DF145B.

Call me crazy, this thing has OS'ed some of my AD145WD combos. The only things it hasn't beaten are Basalt Aquario 230CS and Kreis Cygnus SW145D...

Which AD145WD combos exactly?
Earth Sagittario DF145B has OS'ed Phantom AD145WD, Duo AD145WD (the only Duo testing I could do. I borrowed it...), and Scythe Kronos AD145WD (again, borrowed...)

This was definitely from getting small contact and maneuvering, however. I'm actually surprised it got those results...
My new favorite combo is Basalt Cygnus BD145CS. It reminds me of a wall with a fist-flappin forcefield. Kore wa omoshiroi desu!!!!!!!!!!! Chocked_2
(Mar. 26, 2012  12:46 AM)xXBlueHoodXx Wrote: My new favorite combo is Basalt Cygnus BD145CS. It reminds me of a wall with a fist-flappin forcefield. Kore wa omoshiroi desu!!!!!!!!!!! Chocked_2

Dude, you do know that combo is just like Basalt Aquario BD145CS. It is a competitive MFB combo, not a "just for fun" combo...
Yeah, that combo loses to my Phantom Cancer Ad145Wd and Duo Aquario AD145WD, and both of them have significantly better solo spin so low contact should only make it easier for them to win.