Fun Combos thread!

(Mar. 26, 2012  12:52 AM)th!nk Wrote: Yeah, that combo loses to my Phantom Cancer Ad145Wd and Duo Aquario AD145WD, and both of them have significantly better solo spin so low contact should only make it easier for them to win.

Correction: I meant to write smash contact, which even then Sagittario would be too light to smash it...
I'm just sayin, i think its fun to use. It reminds me of a tank. Make me feel strong like bool
(Mar. 26, 2012  12:48 AM)DefStamina88 Wrote:
(Mar. 26, 2012  12:46 AM)xXBlueHoodXx Wrote: My new favorite combo is Basalt Cygnus BD145CS. It reminds me of a wall with a fist-flappin forcefield. Kore wa omoshiroi desu!!!!!!!!!!! Chocked_2

Dude, you do know that combo is just like Basalt Aquario BD145CS. It is a competitive MFB combo, not a "just for fun" combo...

It's cool if people enjoy competitive combos man.

Anyway, Basalt is seriously on it's way out: On 230 it is already well past dead competitively.
One beyblade combo I enjoy using is Gravity Gil. it has a gravity fusion wheel, destroyer energy ring, a 230 spin track, the Q (quake) performance tip, and the Gil face bolt. I would consider it to be a balanced bey. it has the defense from gravity destroyer and the attack of storm capricorn just with less bounce. Plus the height of flame byxis. I just picked Gil because I like it's face bolt. It's stamina isn't very high but most of the time it won't have to come down to which bey stops first because this bey will stop the competition in it's tracks. I would highly recommend it to most bladers but it may be hard to control for amateur bladers. After a few practice battles to break it in it's full potential will shine through and you will see just how awesome this custom beyblade is !
My friend, tis not gravity gil, but is gravity destroyer 230Q with a gil face bolt.... which gets no recognition lest it be a metal face. And Q is poo. DON'T BE FOOLISH!!!!!! Tis not a good combo mi amigo
(Mar. 26, 2012  2:16 AM)xXBlueHoodXx Wrote: My friend, tis not gravity gil, but is gravity destroyer 230Q with a gil face bolt.... which gets no recognition lest it be a metal face. And Q is poo. DON'T BE FOOLISH!!!!!! Tis not a good combo mi amigo

It doesn't have to be a good combo to be a fun combo to use, hence being the name of the thread, however you were right with the name correction.
(Mar. 26, 2012  5:59 AM)CrystalPegasus Wrote: rock capricorn 85sf

Add more content to your posts.
(Mar. 26, 2012  1:33 AM)th!nk Wrote: Basalt is seriously on it's way out: On 230 it is already well past dead competitively.

If that is so, why is my Basalt Aquario 230CS OSing most of the stuff in the current metagame and getting me placed for the past 3 tournaments?

if ur looking 4 a gr8 stamina bey with good degence and a little attack:

galaxy wolf AD145 MS
it looks awesome as well as keeps its ground well but the downside is that can get knocked over easily. it can win a lot in most hasbro stadiums.EeeJoyful_2Pinching_eyes_2CryingTongue_out_winkStupidLips_sealedTiredGaspCuteSpeechlessAngryXDTongue_outChocked_2[/i][/u][/b][/color][/size][/font]
I dont think that would be the best or a great stamina even if your talking just hasbro beys.
It's fine for people to say that they like a combo, but you really shouldn't advise people to use it unless:
1) You indicate that it is not intended for competitive use
2) It is either competitive or is nearly competitive, as indicated by formal, official testing.

This is mostly an opinion, a mod can come and either verify or reject this...
(Mar. 26, 2012  11:32 AM)DefStamina88 Wrote:
(Mar. 26, 2012  1:33 AM)th!nk Wrote: Basalt is seriously on it's way out: On 230 it is already well past dead competitively.

If that is so, why is my Basalt Aquario 230CS OSing most of the stuff in the current metagame and getting me placed for the past 3 tournaments?
What kind of beys do you face anyway? Maybe the beys you face might be of the current meta, but quite easy to beat. Or maybe your opponents wouldn't be as good in launching and stuff. Smile
Basalt 230CS is severely outdated, and outclassed. Smile

Dude- True... That post, variares26120, might lead to severe misconceptions. I have been into one, and the dreaded MS has been the reason...
Ray Unicorno/striker 105/100 SF

Tried it in school today, while i was getting bored with that dark bull, so i customized the parts and this beyblade was very good Smile
I like Ray combos too! They have so much recoil but it's so fun watching them fail against my MF-H Blitz Unicorno CH120RF! Lol XD
Stuck Escolpio on Thermal. Looks really cool, since you can see through the whole thing when spinning due to how Escolpio fits with the holes in Thermal.
This combo is not bad but not good, it's just fun to use, ray capricorn d125 f. It is actually really good in hasbro stadiums, but is average in the bb10. And a really good combo is vari ares r145/ch120 rf. It's very good and it is fun to watch beys like flame sag go flying across my room on the first hit.
Those are pretty fun but try using sn attack with the diablo wheel against any ray wheel watch what happens.
My most fun combo is MF-H Twisted(basalt) diablo kerbecs XGrin This combo is illegal Unhappy the way this works is you take diablo's metal frame and put twisted on it use XGrin t hold the half of diablo now put kerbecs on and screw in the face XF mode makes it canonball in the arena any thing hit is gonna get smashed by pure weight in s / s2d mode the bey still won't have top tier stamina but the defense will deflect and damage any attacker
It smacks around my blitz like it's a torch_____(broke) H145BS i wishthey made this legal so i could destoy everything in the stadium
I like using Tornado Unicorno LW105LF. That bey is a power monster. It has amazing attack power. I like watching it destroy every bey in it's path.
Flash Uranus DF105R2F. HAHAHA! The name is hillarious!
(Mar. 29, 2012  3:15 AM)Ryzuke Wrote: My most fun combo is MF-H Twisted(basalt) diablo kerbecs XGrin This combo is illegal Unhappy the way this works is you take diablo's metal frame and put twisted on it use XGrin t hold the half of diablo now put kerbecs on and screw in the face XF mode makes it canonball in the arena any thing hit is gonna get smashed by pure weight in s / s2d mode the bey still won't have top tier stamina but the defense will deflect and damage any attacker
It smacks around my blitz like it's a torch_____(broke) H145BS i wishthey made this legal so i could destoy everything in the stadium
We prefer to refrain from mentioning illegal combos in the Beyblade Customization forum, although i must admit, that ILLEGAL combo is quite fun too watch.

(Mar. 29, 2012  3:21 AM)EternalBlader Wrote: I like using Tornado Unicorno LW105LF. That bey is a power monster. It has amazing attack power. I like watching it destroy every bey in it's path.
It doesn't really have 'amazing' attack... Well, not in today's meta-game. It has a bit of attack against outclassed combos.

Duo Aquario TH170D against an identical beyblade in a Hasbro stadium. Since Duo is so smooth, they do practically no damage to each other, and are both great for Stamina. So, you get a REALLLY long battle. I then attempt to do as many things as possible before one falls down, like making toast. Mmmmm.... toast....
(Mar. 29, 2012  6:52 PM)dude_31415 Wrote: Duo Aquario TH170D against an identical beyblade in a Hasbro stadium. Since Duo is so smooth, they do practically no damage to each other, and are both great for Stamina. So, you get a REALLLY long battle. I then attempt to do as many things as possible before one falls down, like making toast. Mmmmm.... toast....

Wouldn't Duo Aquario/Cancer B : D spin for longer? If you have a good mold of B : D.
No B : D, unfortunately. Most of my collection is Hasbro, and I never aimed specifically for B : D, so I never got it. Also, since I have 2 of all those parts, I'm not using Cancer, which I only have one of.