World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Fun Combos thread! - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Customizations (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Customizations)
+--- Thread: Fun Combos thread! (/Thread-Fun-Combos-thread)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44

Fun Combos thread! - th!nk - Jun. 22, 2011

Hey, I noticed we've been missing something for a while, hell, I've had a few of these myself, but most of us have them. After a short chat with Nano over in random thoughts, here we go!

Oh, and they don't have to suck, if they're good/can win, that's fine too :3

Also, the generation doesn't matter, honestly. Plastics, HMS, MFB, Go for it!

Basically, in this thread, you can post the combo's you use for fun, that aren't very good, but are enjoyable, interesting or whatever. Also, things like rockWD+rockWD go here too.

Make sure to explain what is so cool about the combo, or you'll be reported for spam.

For me, my favourite is MF Rock Escolpio 85MF. It's surprisingly decent, but my favourite part is Escolpio, it hits really hard, and throws stuff around. It's not great, but it's exciting.

Also, my "White Whale" Display combo, Burn Ketos ED145HF/S is great, ED145 is aided by HF/S's height (though it's obviously not competitive), allowing it to block hits and hit back. It's really quite cool, as well as being pretty.

Mods, I know there was a thread kinda like this, (HERE), but it's not really the same, and I think this is far more, err, useful Smile

So yeah, go, shoot, etc!

RE: Non-Competitive (Fun) Combo's thread! - the_Zephinator - Jun. 22, 2011

For some reason I amuse myself by watching Earth EagleM145Q fail against my Hell KerbecsBD145DS. I dont know why I just like making really unuseful custumisations and watch the fail against top tier beyblades. I like watching it go berzerk around the stadium and self -KOing itself, it's fun for me but it's pretty pointless XD.

RE: Non-Competitive (Fun) Combo's thread! - Mc Frown - Jun. 22, 2011

Generally fun combos are ridiculous ones that actually have the ability to win. So it's hard to have fun combos that fail. In any case Midnight Pegasis H145HF is sorta neat. Attacking with M145 can be fun too.

RE: Non-Competitive (Fun) Combo's thread! - Poseidon - Jun. 22, 2011

alright here i go
ar hayte
weight disc relover attacker
base not surr it has blue rubber tip
this combo is mental especially in a flat staduim. Anyway this actually split my draciel f bb the metal balls went everywhere .it is really fast put this way if it doesn't kill the opponent wuick its dead but most of the time it does
wind gemios m145es this is ultra bounce its just epic lol it bounces all over i is just weird. The "spring" aren't as good as these

RE: Non-Competitive (Fun) Combo's thread! - Mc Frown - Jun. 22, 2011

You're probably thinking Grip Base. Hayate's AR is better in Left Spin anyways.
And to be fair Draciel F's BB is super fragile.

RE: Non-Competitive (Fun) Combo's thread! - Uwik - Jun. 22, 2011

MF-H Leone 85 R2F

It's compact, small, and the top view is bare-naked metal... Gorgeous, and it's a decent attacker too.

RE: Non-Competitive (Fun) Combo's thread! - th!nk - Jun. 22, 2011

@Mc Frown: They don't have to suck, but yeah. Might change the title. Smile

(Jun. 22, 2011  9:11 PM)Uwik Wrote: MF-H Leone 85 R2F

It's compact, small, and the top view is bare-naked metal... Gorgeous, and it's a decent attacker too.
Decent? More like Great! My personal favourite use for the Leone wheel, in fact (maybe with a metal face instead, but yeah).

RE: Non-Competitive (Fun) Combo's thread! - leonebest - Jun. 22, 2011

poison escalpio m145ms (sry for spelling)

I like scooping it up in my hand and letting spin it vibrates and feels wierd/cool its awsome

RE: Non-Competitive (Fun) Combo's thread! - Uwik - Jun. 22, 2011

(Jun. 22, 2011  9:17 PM)th!nk Wrote: Decent? More like Great! My personal favourite use for the Leone wheel, in fact (maybe with a metal face instead, but yeah).

The thing with Leone as an attack wheel is, while it send the opposing bey flying, it also flies itself in another direction, and if i'm lucky it's saved by the stadium walls. Fun bey, nonetheless.

RE: Non-Competitive (Fun) Combo's thread! - BladeStorm - Jun. 22, 2011

MF Vulcan Byxis LW105RF

This was my main offensive combo for competitive play back in January. It has since retired from service. I'm sure the concept is plain and clear, but the testing and tweaking with ControL_ took a lot of work. Now it plays as a fun combo to KO light combos with low grip.

RE: Fun Combo's thread! - Serotonin - Jun. 22, 2011

The apostrophe in the title shouldn't be there; I felt I had to tell you since this is actually a cool thread, haha.

A while back, I really enjoyed using MF Pegasis 230RF, since because it sends itself and others flying pretty spectacularly.

A variation on the Leone customisations mentioned above is MF Leone WD145RF, which not only looks super neat in its compactness, is pretty strong too, haha.

RE: Fun Combo's thread! - Nano - Jun. 22, 2011

Like I said in Beyblade Random Thoughts, Rock Eagle M145HF/S is a fun combo Smile
It goes back and forth in the stadium, using the momentum of the slope to hit the other Beyblade.

I also enjoy using MF Leone 90RF. It lifts the other Beyblades into the air and over the stadium wall. It's a fast little sucker that's deadly. However, it does have high recoil. I'd never use it in a tournament.

RE: Fun Combo's thread! - Mc Frown - Jun. 22, 2011

(Jun. 22, 2011  9:27 PM)♥ Wrote: The apostrophe in the title shouldn't be there; I felt I had to tell you since this is actually a cool thread, haha.

A while back, I really enjoyed using MF Pegasis 230RF, since because it sends itself and others flying pretty spectacularly.

A variation on the Leone customisations mentioned above is MF Leone WD145RF, which not only looks super neat in its compactness, is pretty strong too, haha.

Leone is pretty much my favorite wheel.
Leone 105/125/145/WD145/R145 RF yeahhhhhhhhhh
MF works alright on the 145 height variants.

RE: Fun Combo's thread! - th!nk - Jun. 22, 2011

Dammit, I'm actually great with most spelling and grammar (if I'm not on my phone) but apostrophes are always my downfall. I was using it as a contraction, not a plural. This isn't the place for grammar lessons, and it looks funny, anyway. I'll fix it.

Funnily, I tried the same Pegasis combo, shortly after testing Big Bang. That thing is mad!

Speaking of leone, MF Counter ___ H145RF is actually surprisingly decent, and hella fun, KO-wise. It's not as frail as you'd think, either, it manages fine, ahaha.

RE: Fun Combos thread! - Raigeko13 - Jun. 22, 2011

Galaxy Gemios AD145HF/S
I love how Gemios is mostly clear, and you can see the beautiful blue Galaxy wheels because of it :3 and AD145HF/S is the closest tall bey I have until 230 is released in the US Cute
@th!nk Yep I've tried that too, it's actually kind of decent!

RE: Fun Combos thread! - bumpyfelon - Jun. 22, 2011

I love Hyper___ED145F. The Flat tip spins at a high enough speed so that the mediocre attack of Hyper can "pat" the opponent to the point of it falling down. Hyper is kinda underrated if you ask me. Not nearly as good as Screw/Vulcan, but way better than Storm.

RE: Fun Combos thread! - Mc Frown - Jun. 22, 2011

dude i cant get hyper to do anything

RE: Fun Combos thread! - Sniper - Jun. 22, 2011

I like to use MF-H Gravity Persesus ED145 DS(defense mode/left spin) its fun to play with but i think its really good i call it the dodger sheild lol

RE: Fun Combos thread! - Callum6939 - Jun. 22, 2011

Quetzalcoatl 145 D

It's the death weapon, if you use it your just begging to die.

The bey has super high recoil, more than an uncustom Vulcan horuseus, a basalt can KO it spectacularly, if I'm bored this is what I use to see epic KOs.

I remember using this against my MF Vulcan Horuseus 85 R2F, it hit my mate twice in the leg (he got bruises) eventually he ran for the door but I just missed him...

The bey can be launched about 7 meters sometimes, dependent on how high the stadium is, the bey that hit it, and how hard it got hit.

This is a great bey for failing epically.

RE: Fun Combos thread! - stevebak - Jun. 22, 2011

Well this combo made some beyblades a run for there money my MF-H Basalt Byxis 230SD. It makes the weirdest movements and win most of the times against attackers. The only thing types that can defeat it are stamina types. Because it generally loses its balance but when hit it regains a bit of balance and aswell cuts the opponents stamina drastically. It is a highly entertaining beyblade. I named it: The Dizzy Tower 2.0 (cause the first one had a regular MF and got ko'd easelly)

RE: Fun Combos thread! - Callum6939 - Jun. 23, 2011

(Jun. 22, 2011  11:39 PM)stevebak Wrote: Well this combo made some beyblades a run for there money my MF-H Basalt Byxis 230SD. It makes the weirdest movements and win most of the times against attackers. The only thing types that can defeat it are stamina types. Because it generally loses its balance but when hit it regains a bit of balance and aswell cuts the opponents stamina drastically. It is a highly entertaining beyblade. I named it: The Dizzy Tower 2.0 (cause the first one had a regular MF and got ko'd easelly)

You should add an S tip to make it wobble more Grin

I know you traded it.... We had a little convo about this on YouTube...

RE: Fun Combos thread! - ƛnubis - Jun. 23, 2011

Rock GemiosH145F is alot of fun. Counter__145F is also fun it kos pretty well.

RE: Fun Combos thread! - NLGrocket - Jun. 23, 2011

my combo is cyber wolf 100HF. the upper attack slopes on cyber are amazing, wolf is well balanced, 100 ,in my experiences, is about as low as you can get with cyber. and with hole flat... need i explain?
i used this to win 45-0 against my friend's MF bakushin pegasus H145WD.

RE: Fun Combos thread! - RustyXD - Jun. 23, 2011

I find that Inferno Ketos 100HF is a fun combo , it gets some nice KO's and has a pretty bug amount of recoil.
Another combo i realy like is Counter____H145RS it gets smashed around everywhere even with RS Wink

RE: Fun Combos thread! - stevebak - Jun. 23, 2011

(Jun. 23, 2011  12:39 AM)Callum6939 Wrote:
(Jun. 22, 2011  11:39 PM)stevebak Wrote: Well this combo made some beyblades a run for there money my MF-H Basalt Byxis 230SD. It makes the weirdest movements and win most of the times against attackers. The only thing types that can defeat it are stamina types. Because it generally loses its balance but when hit it regains a bit of balance and aswell cuts the opponents stamina drastically. It is a highly entertaining beyblade. I named it: The Dizzy Tower 2.0 (cause the first one had a regular MF and got ko'd easelly)

You should add an S tip to make it wobble more Grin

I know you traded it.... We had a little convo about this on YouTube...

when i will buy one blade with s I will post a vid of it Wink