Fun Combos thread!

O.o Gravity Perseus 85FS is actually pretty decent. It's also fun to watch it "destabilize" other beys using the heads on the CW. Try it. GrinGrinGrin
try MF-H Basalt Bull 230EWD its almost OS everything when i fight it with another bey is been Destabilize so low but guess what The Basalt actually win
(Feb. 06, 2012  9:13 AM)Djalu13 Wrote: try MF-H Basalt Bull 230EWD its almost OS everything when i fight it with another bey is been Destabilize so low but guess what The Basalt actually win

(Feb. 05, 2012  3:08 PM)th!nk Wrote: Guys, this is "fun combinations" not "post random combinations and say they are competitive without providing testing." Please keep that in mind when posting, or expect this thread to disappear...
oops don't see that coming sorry @th!nk
(Feb. 06, 2012  9:17 AM)th!nk Wrote:
(Feb. 06, 2012  9:13 AM)Djalu13 Wrote: try MF-H Basalt Bull 230EWD its almost OS everything when i fight it with another bey is been Destabilize so low but guess what The Basalt actually win

(Feb. 05, 2012  3:08 PM)th!nk Wrote: Guys, this is "fun combinations" not "post random combinations and say they are competitive without providing testing." Please keep that in mind when posting, or expect this thread to disappear...

The thread wouldn't disappear, but their posts certainly might.

After I got my Kreis I tinkered around with a bunch of things, desperately trying to find anything it might be okay on. I found nothing, unsurprisingly, so I put it in Attack Mode and set it on D125RF and had a bit of fun with it.
I didn't want to say that lest I be putting words in your mouth Wink

Plastics. Well, all plastics are fun, but yeah, anyway, the Dragon Breaker/War Bear thing is just amazing. I mean, it verges on what I think OHKO should be (i.e. not over-recoily, underpowered AR's like Cybernetic Dragon and Whale Crusher, but extremely powerful AR's that do sometimes have recoil issues as a result of the brute force they are capable of). This setup is just insane, it has KO'd stuff while barely moving because the force behind the SAR part alone is enough to do that.

Still, I've still got little on my quest to find an Attack AR that can take on both Wolborg 4-Based defense and Grip Based Zombie defence reliably, but oh well.

Of course, this is starting to take its toll on the edges of my stadium walls, so I'm going to reinforce those with tape and probably a filling (inside the walls) before the damage creeps towards the play area.

But yeah, the wild collisions and insane KO's it produces have provided some of the most exhilarating battles I've had in quite a while :3
Gravity Perseus T125DS (Flattened. The same DS in my "Aggressive DS tip" Thread) It's so fun watching it spin in the center smoothly and move about very quickly when the Outer ridges on the DS hit the stadium floor. It's not entirely dependable or even Legal, but it was fun to play with.
Basalt Horrogium( Unchanged) VS. Gravity Destroyer(Unchanged)(Spin right or left but better right spin) Makesan epic battle
one time i drilled holes in my cyber, stuck some screws in the holes, and pretty much destroyed my little brothers grand cetus. it instantly stops the rotation of both beys! and once i had to jump out of the way and it flew past me and hit a wall. then, i had to cover up the hole it left in the wall before my parents saw it XD
This kind of "customization" is more appropriate for the my creations forum.

This forum is only for the discussion of legal competitive combos.
Midnight Horogium M145MS. It almost dies before you get to launch your next bey in xD
So I've been messing around with this plastic combo lately:

AR: War Lion
S-AR: War Lion (of course, lol)
WD: Wide Defense
SG: Right Engine Gear (Ball)
BB: Final Clutch Base (Draciel G Version)

It actually doesn't do TOO bad defensively, but it's easy to OS. And it looks like a Christmas bey since I'm using a red War Lion + green WD and BB Tongue_out
I always hated standard Defense war lion setups because of having to use the green Metal Ball Bases and the black/purple/yellow War Lion stuff... fun to use, but hideous to look at...
Hahaha! Just remembered and re customized my old Sagitarrio 230HF/S(Sharp Mode) .... That thing is crazy lol! Recoil is off the charts after it gets to wobbling, however; It KOs or gets KO'd ALL the time....
Torch Scorpio M145SF. It is so unstable and unpredictable in attack power. Just weirdly performing, sometimes good, sometimes bad.
Twisted Tempo R145 LF. It goes extremely fast in the stadium and tornado stalls! I was scared to launch any beys into the stadium fearing that it would shatter into peices Because 1) there is a twisted wheel 2) there is an LF (one of the fastest tips) 3) R145 was there to add weight. o.o
Hell Kerbecs BD145RF (worn RF) and Scythe Kronos BD145R2F (worn R2F).

I just love how fast they go and especially when they battle.

As they both have worn out rubber bottoms they just go round and round especially in my friends super vortex stadium how the stadiums small and its easier for them to go round and round very fast. Almost like a tornado Smile .

Also in the BB-14 How they just KO each other out. Luckily they just missed my mothers new leather coach.
(Feb. 10, 2012  3:28 AM)Hyper27 Wrote: Twisted Tempo R145 LF. It goes extremely fast in the stadium and tornado stalls! I was scared to launch any beys into the stadium fearing that it would shatter into peices Because 1) there is a twisted wheel 2) there is an LF (one of the fastest tips) 3) R145 was there to add weight. o.o

Hm, that sounds familiar! Shameless self-plug, I know. But it is appropriate here IMO.
wow. I didn't know it would be that close to something competitive...I just chucked some peices together XD
(Feb. 10, 2012  1:26 AM)CRUelty Wrote: So I've been messing around with this plastic combo lately:

AR: War Lion
S-AR: War Lion (of course, lol)
WD: Wide Defense
SG: Right Engine Gear (Ball)
BB: Final Clutch Base (Draciel G Version)

It actually doesn't do TOO bad defensively, but it's easy to OS. And it looks like a Christmas bey since I'm using a red War Lion + green WD and BB Tongue_out

Mmmm, but the tip slips the tornado ridge too much.

(Feb. 10, 2012  1:30 AM)Hazel Wrote: I always hated standard Defense war lion setups because of having to use the green Metal Ball Bases and the black/purple/yellow War Lion stuff... fun to use, but hideous to look at...
There are lots of war lion recolours, haha. I use Turtle Smasher instead though, haha.

Personally I like to use MF Lightning L Drago BD145MF against basalt because in a special way it outspins my basalt bull 130RS and also like to use quetzalcoatl 125SD cause it gets knocked out by my MF Vulcan Horuseus 90R2F and the bey flies away like hitting everything outside the stadium xD
hyper gasher d125 d its not a great combo but it is pretty fun to watch when ur battling with it
Sorry for sort of a necro, but I've been messing around with MF-F Phantom Cancer AD145MF. It usually outspins my Duo defense combos, but it could be the fact I may have a light Duo or heavy Phantom... I don't really know, since I don't have scales Tongue_out

I haven't tried against Duo stamina combos, though... could be fun, with some KOs and hopefully some out spins Smile
I have been playing around with Kreis Cancer DF145WD a little. Despite its horrible battling, I just love when it slows down. It always looks very hypnotizing for me...
hmm i tried it out last night:-
face:- any[leone would be nice]
energy ring:- leone
metal wheel:- dark
spin track:- DF145
Tip :- fs

Launch it with full force and tell me if its nice.