[Fan Fiction]  Fan Fiction List

Poll: Is this thread helpful?

Yes
86.49%
No
13.51%
Total: 100% 37 vote(s)
This is a list of all of the Fan Fictions so that you can find them easily, and discover new ones! Tell me if you want me to add or remove something by you.

Fan Fictions (Click to View)

Want to discuss FanFic stuff? There’s a thread here that you can ask for advice, talk about pet peeves, or just talk about random FanFic stuff! Make sure to follow the WBO rules, and the thread rules though! Otherwise it won’t end well for you! ;)

Want to know the people to ask to get legitimate feedback on your fanfic? Check the list below! PM me to apply for one.
FanFic Critics:
I would like my stories Ugen’s Story and Valt’s Bizarre Adevtnure added it’s you do not mind please.
Only? I'd like a link to What If fights based on the anime
Beyblade Burst Generations should be added which is my series
(Apr. 30, 2020  8:40 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: I would like my stories Ugen’s Story and Valt’s Bizarre Adevtnure added it’s you do not mind please.

(Apr. 30, 2020  8:42 PM)Nitrogenic Wrote: Only? I'd like a link to What If fights based on the anime

(Apr. 30, 2020  8:43 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: Beyblade Burst Generations should be added which is my series
I’ll add all of these later today as I’m doing school work right now.
Hi! Could you add Beyblade Burst Flame?
At least include the titles next to the links!
(Apr. 30, 2020  9:06 PM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: At least include the titles next to the links!

Excuse me? I did. I’m not sure what you’re talking about.
(Apr. 30, 2020  9:08 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Apr. 30, 2020  9:06 PM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: At least include the titles next to the links!

Excuse me? I did. I’m not sure what you’re talking about.

Edit: I didn’t notice the spoilers next to each writers name.
Also, could you add Mr. Pallazzo’s 1990s Beyblade Story as well?
(Apr. 30, 2020  8:33 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: This is a list of all of the Fan Fictions so that you can find them easily, and discover new ones! Tell me if you want me to add or remove something by you.

What about me? 😢
(Apr. 30, 2020  9:17 PM)Ardmore Bladers Wrote:
(Apr. 30, 2020  9:08 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: Excuse me? I did. I’m not sure what you’re talking about.

Edit: I didn’t notice the spoilers next to each writers name.
Also, could you add Mr. Pallazzo’s 1990s Beyblade Story as well?
If that’s fine with him, then absolutely!
(Apr. 30, 2020  9:22 PM)GreenK9148 Wrote:
(Apr. 30, 2020  8:33 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: This is a list of all of the Fan Fictions so that you can find them easily, and discover new ones! Tell me if you want me to add or remove something by you.

What about me? 😢
I can add it in later. I was just adding some of the older FanFics last night before posting.
I'd be happy to be on this list.
Everyone who has requested their stories to be added have been added!
yo dude how could ya forget mine
(Apr. 30, 2020  10:42 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: Everyone who has requested their stories to be added have been added!
Just a suggestion. But, can you skip lines in between names of the users? Because it can be easy to mis-click.
(Apr. 30, 2020  10:46 PM)heroalexander05 Wrote: yo dude how could ya forget mine

The ones I added before the others were from the older FanFic writers. And then people requested their stories. I’ll add your “Story”.
(Apr. 30, 2020  10:49 PM)GreenK9148 Wrote:
(Apr. 30, 2020  10:42 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: Everyone who has requested their stories to be added have been added!
Just a suggestion. But, can you skip lines in between names of the users? Because it can be easy to mis-click.
I did it.

Also, DeceasedCrab, could you please pin this? As it’s a thread/center for FanFics?
(Apr. 30, 2020  11:19 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: Also, DeceasedCrab, could you please pin this? As it’s a thread/center for FanFics?

Not at this time, no.
(May. 01, 2020  12:04 AM)DeceasedCrab Wrote:
(Apr. 30, 2020  11:19 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: Also, DeceasedCrab, could you please pin this? As it’s a thread/center for FanFics?

Not at this time, no.
Okay, that’s fine. Although, if ya don’t mind, why exactly?
Im not sure if I want to add to this list. I have been meaning to upload some Beyblade Burst Horror Stories onto here, but 1) Idk if I can keep with consistent updates, since theyre just reuploads and 2) Im not sure if theyre appropriate for this site. But if you want to read more works, Im on WattPad and this is my favorite collection of works I made: https://www.wattpad.com/story/181660630-...or-stories

Feel free to not add, since I am still unsure if I want to put them on this site. Read at your own risk. Mentions of horror elements such as death, blood, etc
(May. 01, 2020  12:10 AM)XSabxManiacX Wrote: Im not sure if I want to add to this list. I have been meaning to upload some Beyblade Burst Horror Stories onto here, but 1) Idk if I can keep with consistent updates, since theyre just reuploads and 2) Im not sure if theyre appropriate for this site. But if you want to read more works, Im on WattPad and this is my favorite collection of works I made: https://www.wattpad.com/story/181660630-...or-stories

Feel free to not add, since I am still unsure if I want to put them on this site. Read at your own risk. Mentions of horror elements such as death, blood, etc

It’s up to you want it added Smile.
Speaking of which, nevermind. I found the perfect story to reupload onto the WBO. Nevermind my post up there! I have a new fanfic on here
(May. 01, 2020  12:22 AM)XSabxManiacX Wrote: Speaking of which, nevermind. I found the perfect story to reupload onto the WBO. Nevermind my post up there! I have a new fanfic on here
Did you want that added to the OP?
(May. 01, 2020  12:32 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(May. 01, 2020  12:22 AM)XSabxManiacX Wrote: Speaking of which, nevermind. I found the perfect story to reupload onto the WBO. Nevermind my post up there! I have a new fanfic on here
Did you want that added to the OP?

Go ahead. Would be a nice addition, especially for those who like stories containing Canon characters for the most part
I have been reading a few of people's fan fiction and decided I wanted to try It so once I make the first chapter I will upload it to a new forrum about the fan fic and then can you put it on here Cheeto?
ps. my fan fic will be titled the battles of time
(May. 01, 2020  1:00 AM)FlameDan Wrote: I have been reading a few of people's fan fiction and decided I wanted to try It so once I make the first chapter I will upload it to a new forrum about the fan fic and then can you put it on here Cheeto?
ps. my fan fic will be titled the battles of time

Sure. I’ll wait for it to be posted.