[Fan Fiction]  Beyblade Burst- Zenith of the Gods, A PG-13 Fanfic

THIS IS A PG-13 FANFICTION. DO NOT READ IF YOU ARE YOUNG OR CANNOT HANDLE GORE OR DEATH. THERE WILL BE NO CURSING HOWEVER. ALSO, I WILL BE CHANGING THE CHARACTER'S PERSONALITY A BIT, SO DON'T KILL ME.
Hey all, dis mah fanfic.

Here are the current standings, top 15, 1-8 are god status, 9-15 are legend status, all #6, #11, #14 are the same rank/level(Btw, shu is retired) :
Prologue: Power

Hope you like it! It ain't too good, but I'm hoping to improve going forwards. Plz, put criticism, using this to improve school papers as well as for fun.
(Sep. 30, 2020  8:06 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: THIS IS A PG-13 FANFICTION. DO NOT READ IF YOU ARE YOUNG OR CANNOT HANDLE GORE OR DEATH. ALSO, I WILL BE CHANGING THE CHARACTER'S PERSONALITY A BIT, SO DON'T KILL ME.
Hey all, dis mah fanfic. I won't be posting as often as some other fanfic writers, so don't expect a rigid schedule. Hope you like it!

Here are the current standings, top 15, 1-8 are god status, 9-15 are legend status, all #6, #11, #14 are the same rank/level(Btw, shu is retired) :
1. Abel Hin, bey: Star Ashura (not for le memes, just because Ashura was my first TT bey)
2. Scorpion, bey: Trap Arachne
3. John Andersen (The leader of Boa's gang of friends in God), bey: Galactic Nyx
4. Raxxon Voltage, bey: Raze Griffin
5. Jin Byakko, bey: Claw Tiger
6. Aiga Akabane (using, English dub last name) bey: Prince Achilles (also Legend status)
6. Valt Aoi, bey: Warrior Valkryie (only blader in top ten that is not God status)
6. Ahmed Ishtar, bey: Illusion Osiris
7. Charon Mortem, bey: Tartarus Cerberus
8. Sera Kinglore, bey: High Seraphim
9. Free de la Hoya, bey: Wicked Fafnir
10. Lui Shirosagi (English dub last name), bey: Blizzard Longinus
11. Hikaru Asahi, bey: Hyper Helios
12: Hyuga Asahi, bey: Titan Hyperion
13: Drum Koryu, bey: Nova Dragon
14: Delta Zakuro, bey: Ancient Diabolos
14: Sisco Karlisle(idk if is spelled that right), bey: Menace Satan
15: Boa Alcazaba, bey: End Bahamut

Hope you like it! It ain't too good, but I'm hoping to improve going forwards. Plz, put criticism, using this to improve school papers as well as for fun.

Update: The first chapter will be called: The Devil's Name and the Children Lost, the Salamander and the King of Frost
(ik its cheesy but dont kill me lol)

btw 4 those who thought the top 15 r the only returning bladers, you are totally wrong, planning on adding a ton of characters
(Oct. 01, 2020  5:11 PM)The Blacknight Wrote:
(Sep. 30, 2020  8:06 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: THIS IS A PG-13 FANFICTION. DO NOT READ IF YOU ARE YOUNG OR CANNOT HANDLE GORE OR DEATH. ALSO, I WILL BE CHANGING THE CHARACTER'S PERSONALITY A BIT, SO DON'T KILL ME.
Hey all, dis mah fanfic. I won't be posting as often as some other fanfic writers, so don't expect a rigid schedule. Hope you like it!

1. Abel Hin, bey: Star Ashura (not for le memes, just because Ashura was my first TT bey)
2. Scorpion, bey: Trap Arachne
3. John Andersen (The leader of Boa's gang of friends in God), bey: Galactic Nyx
4. Raxxon Voltage, bey: Raze Griffin
5. Jin Byakko, bey: Claw Tiger
6. Aiga Akabane (using, English dub last name) bey: Prince Achilles (also Legend status)
6. Valt Aoi, bey: Warrior Valkryie (only blader in top ten that is not God status)
6. Ahmed Ishtar, bey: Illusion Osiris
7. Charon Mortem, bey: Tartarus Cerberus
8. Sera Kinglore, bey: High Seraphim
9. Free de la Hoya, bey: Wicked Fafnir
10. Lui Shirosagi (English dub last name), bey: Blizzard Longinus
11. Hikaru Asahi, bey: Hyper Helios
12: Hyuga Asahi, bey: Titan Hyperion
13: Drum Koryu, bey: Nova Dragon
14: Delta Zakuro, bey: Ancient Diabolos
14: Sisco Karlisle(idk if is spelled that right), bey: Menace Satan
15: Boa Alcazaba, bey: End Bahamut

Update: The first chapter will be called: The Devil's Name and the Children Lost, the Salamander and the King of Frost

btw 4 those who thought the top 15 r the only returning bladers, you are totally wrong, planning on adding a ton of characters

Ch 1 pt 1 of 5: The Devil's name and the Children Lost, Part 1. Hope ya like!
[/font]
(Oct. 06, 2020  6:59 PM)The Blacknight Wrote:
(Oct. 01, 2020  5:11 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: Update: The first chapter will be called: The Devil's Name and the Children Lost, the Salamander and the King of Frost

Ch 1 pt 1 of 5: The Devil's name and the Children Lost, Part 1. Hope ya like!
[/font]

Update: Chapter 1 pt two will be out soon, and it will be about Lui, Suoh, and a surprise character! Ch1 pt 3 will return to Delta, Chay, and Kai! I'm working on Pt2 now, so stay tuned!

(Oct. 07, 2020  8:27 PM)The Blacknight Wrote:
(Oct. 06, 2020  6:59 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: Ch 1 pt 1 of 5: The Devil's name and the Children Lost, Part 1. Hope ya like!
[/font]

Update: Chapter 1 pt two will be out soon, and it will be about Lui, Suoh, and a surprise character! Ch1 pt 3 will return to Delta, Chay, and Kai! I'm working on Pt2 now, so stay tuned!

oh, one more thing, i will take TWO character requests for my one of my next two arcs! whichever I like best will be in!
Requierments:
must not be existing character or bey, no hasbro and tt exclusive beys
For arc 1: must have jungle/beast themed bey, must be antagonist
For arc 2: must have bey based off egyptian mythology
Hey all, I am going on a COVID safe vacay so prob won’t be able to finish ch 1 pt2. May upload Rly short stories over the weekend, but prob won’t post any fanfic in at least 5 days, have a good rest of ur day!😄
(Oct. 08, 2020  11:43 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: Hey all, I am going on a COVID safe vacay so prob won’t be able to finish ch 1 pt2. May upload Rly short stories  over the weekend, but prob won’t post any fanfic in at least 5 days, have a good rest of ur day!😄

Nice, I got to go on a trip during Covid as well, stay safe!
Thanks! I really look forward to future chapters!
well, my cuz (im on vacay w/him) wanted me to do a short (turned into a short chapter lol) about Ronald Mc Donald. So here it is. btw, the writing is trash. Still PG-13.

Hope ya liked it!
ch1 pt 2, also i summon BuilderROB to plez rate mah fanfic
longest yet. hope ya like!
(Oct. 14, 2020  9:51 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Ashura best bey

bruh i legit have plans for it to be like one hit KOing everybody. Jin byakko full pwr is stronger tho
update:
I decided to move on. i will continue the rest of the limbo arc in a flashback at a later date(prob. I will start the first tournament arc now. here is the arc list and other related updates:

spent a good amount of time cooking these updates up. hope ya like!(thats like my catchphrase now lol)
sry for the wait, doing the next chapter
Clarification: The rest of the whole limbo thing will be in a flashback, possibly even in a story on it's own.

sry for the wait, writer's block, etc. my head was getting arcs ahead of the story, but i figured i might as well put this and some more things out. hope ya like!
(Dec. 07, 2020  11:14 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: Clarification: The rest of the whole limbo thing will be in a flashback, possibly even in a story on it's own.

sry for the wait, writer's block, etc. my head was getting arcs ahead of the story, but i figured i might as well put this and some more things out. hope ya like!
Did you forget something?
(Dec. 07, 2020  11:19 PM)kai edits Wrote:
(Dec. 07, 2020  11:14 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: Clarification: The rest of the whole limbo thing will be in a flashback, possibly even in a story on it's own.

Did you forget something?

no, i'm showing off the new beys in the next chapter.
(Dec. 07, 2020  11:22 PM)The Blacknight Wrote:
(Dec. 07, 2020  11:19 PM)kai edits Wrote: Did you forget something?

no, i'm showing off the new beys in the next chapter.
What you pmed me about
(Dec. 07, 2020  11:30 PM)kai edits Wrote:
(Dec. 07, 2020  11:22 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: no, i'm showing off the new beys in the next chapter.
What you pmed me about

i have to finish the next chapter to introduce the beys. there should be a 2 year timeskip after that, and it can happen between then.
(Dec. 08, 2020  12:43 AM)The Blacknight Wrote:
(Dec. 07, 2020  11:30 PM)kai edits Wrote: What you pmed me about

i have to finish the next chapter to introduce the beys. there should be a 2 year timeskip after that, and it can happen between then.
Not that we are collaborating remember