*Characters Needed* Beyblade Burst Flame

About

Character Requests Needed

Chapter One: Let’s Go Blast Griffin
Fyi, spoilers are done between brackets [ ]
Chapter 2: Elite Dranzer, The burning Phoenix

Chapter 3: New Challenger Arc Leviathan!
Requested by @[boigamer25]
(Mar. 12, 2019  4:10 AM)UltimateMaster Wrote: Chapter 2: Elite Dranzer, The burning Phoenix

THAT WAS AWSOME!!! thanks SO much XD
Special Chapter 1: Strider

(Mar. 12, 2019  4:45 AM)boigamer25 Wrote:
(Mar. 12, 2019  4:10 AM)UltimateMaster Wrote: Chapter 2: Elite Dranzer, The burning Phoenix

THAT WAS AWSOME!!! thanks SO much XD
Your Welcome!

You can also leave chapter ideas as well
Chapter 4: The Beyblade Prodigy, Katz!
Add Alex Diamond, a kind-hearted and shy Blader who is passionate about blading and wields the fearsome Destroyer Ares 00Vortex Volcanic’
Chapter 5: Is that Lightning, Could it be Valt Aoi?

(Mar. 13, 2019  12:31 AM)Dt20000 Wrote: Add Alex Diamond, a kind-hearted and shy Blader who is passionate about blading and wields the fearsome Destroyer Ares 00Vortex Volcanic’

Ok!
(Mar. 13, 2019  12:36 AM)UltimateMaster Wrote: Chapter 5: Is that Lightning, Could it be Valt Aoi?

(Mar. 13, 2019  12:31 AM)Dt20000 Wrote: Add Alex Diamond, a kind-hearted and shy Blader who is passionate about blading and wields the fearsome Destroyer Ares 00Vortex Volcanic’

Ok!
Add Roan and Revenge!
Chapter 6: Destroyer Aries!
Requested by @[Dt20000]

(Mar. 13, 2019  12:48 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Mar. 13, 2019  12:36 AM)UltimateMaster Wrote: Chapter 5: Is that Lightning, Could it be Valt Aoi?

Ok!
Add Roan and Revenge!

Which beys do they use
Name: Vincent Shadow
Bey: Shadow Winning Valkyrie 2 Vortex Impact [img] https://www.ebay.com/itm/SILVER-Black-Wi...ect=mobile[/img] Attack type, It is stronger than Winning Valkyrie.
Special Move: Bermuda Shadow. Valkyrie hits the opponent with it's swords in the shape of a triangle.
Appearence: He looks like a vampire that is 5'11".
Personally: Very creepy. He believes that beys should live in the shadows. He had this opinion when he was younger when a Vampire bit him and his bey. When every he bursts a bey, Shadow Energy enters the bursted bey making it hard to control. Only he can control the shadow beys
(Mar. 13, 2019  12:54 AM)UltimateMaster Wrote: Chapter 6: Destroyer Aries!
Requested by @[Dt20000]

(Mar. 13, 2019  12:48 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote: Add Roan and Revenge!

Which beys do they use
Revenge LOL. Also a description of him is in my story (in my signature)
(Mar. 13, 2019  12:55 AM)lilphilyb Wrote: Name: Vincent Shadow
Bey: Shadow Winning Valkyrie 2 Vortex Impact [img] https://www.ebay.com/itm/SILVER-Black-Wi...ect=mobile[/img] Attack type, It is stronger than Winning Valkyrie.
Special Move: Bermuda Shadow. Valkyrie hits the opponent with it's swords in the shape of a triangle.
Appearence: He looks like a vampire that is 5'11".
Personally: Very creepy. He believes that beys should live in the shadows. He had this opinion when he was younger when a Vampire bit him and his bey. When every he bursts a bey, Shadow Energy enters the bursted bey making it hard to control. Only he can control the shadow beys

Your image/link doesn’t work
Oh, well its a black Winning Valkyrie with normal colored metal, Red W and V and Yellow God chip and it has the Parts 2, a red Vortex and a normal colored Impact. It also comes with the Winning Valkyrie Starter Stickers.

Just look up silver black Winning Valkyrie.
Chapter 7: Master of the Shadow beys!
Requested by @[lilphilyb]

(Mar. 13, 2019  12:57 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Mar. 13, 2019  12:54 AM)UltimateMaster Wrote: Chapter 6: Destroyer Aries!
Requested by @[Dt20000]

Which beys do they use
Revenge LOL. Also a description of him is in my story (in my signature)
Okay I will add them after I eat
MASTERPIECE!!! Wait, what will happen to Griffin? It it get absorbed by the shadow Energy of the burst made by Valkyrie, Or will it stay fine?
(Mar. 13, 2019  1:19 AM)Plilphilyb Wrote: MASTERPIECE!!! Wait, what will happen to Griffin? It it get absorbed by the shadow Energy of the burst made by Valkyrie, Or will it stay fine?

It will be a little harder to control

Chapter 8: Showdown! Strider vs Roan
Requested by @[CheetoBlader]
Chapter 9: Sonic Dragoon, Challenge Accepted

Next chapter will be the last chapter of Arc One

Story Arcs (Season One)

Chapters 1-10: The Beginning
Chapters 11-20: District Tournament
Chapters 21-25: Snake Pit Rising
There will be more than 25 chapters this is just. My plan so far

Chapter 10: Until we Blade Again!
Name: Charles Schwab
Personality: Fun and playful but in battle he is super serious.Clueless about his Beyblade. His sister (Jamie) is a Beyblade trainer. Becomes the number one blader(if you like).
Appearance: Dark brown skin and curly dark hair(stands up in tight situations) long sleeve red shirt and black jeans red gloves brown boots
BEYBLADE: Ultra Centurion. Balance type, five sided red white and black bey. U in middle Right spin. Metal feathers as contact points. Looks like a robot soldier. Five tip forge disc. Reboot like Performance tip

Special moves:
Omni Attack: Centurion cycles around with opponent bey bouncing around inside it's ring. Usually ends in burst finishes.

Aerial attack: opponent Bey knocks Centurion to the air. Centurion crashes back with more power.

Burst strike: Centurion changes angle and direction and charges at the opponent usually ends in burst finishes.

Revival: Like Genesis Reboot has great Speed and Attacks.

Quintuple attack: Like dragon squall. Can only be used after Ultra Revival. Always ends in Bursts.

Centurion Fortress: Stops Centurion from taking damage

Centurion Crash: Centurion hits the floor of the stadium, bounces up in the air and crashes on its opponent.

If you want me to add more info I can add ☺
Special Chapter 2:Ultra Centurion!
You mean win or won? You made a grammar mistake.
name: Jack Aoi
Brother of Valt Aoi and stubborn and his eyes turns fiery red when battling
Bey: inferno wolf it has face of the wolf on layer and it has a fiery color to it and its mouth sticks out like the sword on X3 and absorbs right rotation spins while in left spin

special moves: inferno drive it starts to move faster and sparks start coming out

inferno launch it hits a bey really hard and burst it or shatters it
inferno overdrive its a combination of inferno launch and drive and almost shatters beys
left and right rotation bey
Can you add him
Its Ares, not Aries. Ares is the Greek god of War, but Aries is a constellation
Special Chapter 3: The Inferno Wolf