Facts about our Mods and other popular members! Kai-V, And others!(Read intro)

Poll: How you find this thread?

Interesting...secrets...Muah-Ha-ha!
80.42%
Okay... We don't want to know that much...
10.58%
Carpy! It's just irreverent and disgusting!
8.99%
Total: 100% 189 vote(s)
(Nov. 21, 2013  4:46 PM)Triforceblader Wrote:
(Nov. 21, 2013  4:36 PM)rkalajian Wrote: Dark has no right to complain about being old. Leave that to me.

yeah but not too old where you would be thinking about quitting right? I'd hope not.

Never! My kids keep me active in it. We've got a 4th blader on the way too Smile
(Nov. 21, 2013  6:53 PM)rkalajian Wrote:
(Nov. 21, 2013  4:36 PM)rkalajian Wrote: Dark has no right to complain about being old. Leave that to me.

yeah but not too old where you would be thinking about quitting right? I'd hope not.

Never! My kids keep me active in it. We've got a 4th blader on the way too Smile

Nice B or G?

(Nov. 21, 2013  6:53 PM)rkalajian Wrote:

Nice B or G? or is that too personal?
We've got another boy on the way. That'll make it 3 boys and 1 girl Smile
(Nov. 22, 2013  3:15 PM)rkalajian Wrote: We've got another boy on the way. That'll make it 3 boys and 1 girl Smile

Smile so how do you figure you'd get him into the series speaking on the hope that beyblade will continue. I would give him this and then buy the electro tops now and give them to him when he's 2 or 3. Honestly though I'd buy a bunch of the beys that have the good parts in them and keep them inbox so when he is ready to use the real beys he'll be ready for combat. But also I'd buy a bey or two from the Metal Fusion in package to sell in like 10 years where it will be like $50.00 for an Unopened mint Dark Wolf...
We've got so many Beys in the house between myself and the other 3. I'm sure he'll get into it if the others stay interested!
Yep but I still think you should keep some Mint Unopened beys from the Fusion series for selling purchases.. but either way congrats on your new soon to arrive blader! have you thought of names?
Haha looking forward to meeting a new blader at CT tournaments Tongue_out
Have you guys decided on a name yet?
His first name will be Ari, which is Armenian for "Brave."

The middle name is still up in the air.
(Nov. 22, 2013  5:05 PM)rkalajian Wrote: His first name will be Ari, which is Armenian for "Brave."

The middle name is still up in the air.
Not be rude, but this is a little off-topic. Talk about it in a PM. Smile
(Nov. 21, 2013  5:23 AM)Shining God MS Wrote: Kai-U was apparently invented from Cailiou because of her age(?)

What? lol

No, it was 'invented' last week when we saw this:

[Image: fduh.jpg]

Looks much more like a "U" than a "V" like it normally does in her signature haha.

Although, she wasn't the only one who had trouble signing their name backwards on the bottom of a BB-10 ...

And Caillou is a bit of an inside joke between The Boss and I, so we found it hilarious.
(Nov. 21, 2013  3:48 PM)theblackdragon Wrote: Dark_Mousy:

Just got a haircut last week;
Loves spamming F230;
Hates taking taxi cabs in Canada;
Likes Zero-G format waaaaaaaaaayyy too much;
Apparently thinks he's already getting old at 25;
Will be going to Kmart in about 2 hours and 15 minutes;
Thinks Zero-G MSF-F's are "pretty";
Unnervingly relaxed in the face of ridiculous pressure;
Has a tendency to randomly break into song during important matches;

Yes, I know these things. Eee

I do break out into song regularly. But its mainly this song because Spinster was playing during Anime North 2012. And I'm no longer old. That was my quarter life crisis. I got over that by making a new combo. And F230 is just fun to spam.

You get old when you quit Beyblade.
Is is ok if I could post something about myself on here?
It's supposed to be about popular members, but everyone seems to be disregarding that, so I'm sure no one would mind too much.
(Nov. 29, 2013  6:23 AM)Ultramarine Wrote: It's supposed to be about popular members, but everyone seems to be disregarding that, so I'm sure no one would mind too much.

I don't consider myself popular and someone posted about me. I consider myself just a regular member.
I wasn't talking bout you, you actually are popular though, haha.
(Nov. 29, 2013  6:23 AM)Ultramarine Wrote: It's supposed to be about popular members, but everyone seems to be disregarding that, so I'm sure no one would mind too much.
My secret is pretty good though ;-;
(Nov. 29, 2013  6:25 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote:

I don't consider myself popular and someone posted about me. I consider myself just a regular member.

Suck it up Dark... you're a legend. Wink
(Nov. 29, 2013  4:09 PM)theblackdragon Wrote:
(Nov. 29, 2013  6:25 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote:

Suck it up Dark... you're a legend. Wink
Plus he's a Veteran and he's won the Beyblade Crusade and-

I could go on forever, but you guys know what I mean. Wink
(Nov. 29, 2013  6:09 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: I do break out into song regularly. But its mainly this song because Spinster was playing during Anime North 2012.

You're mixing up Spinster with The Boss haha.

(Nov. 29, 2013  4:23 PM)RagerBlade Wrote: Plus he's a Veteran and he's won the Beyblade Crusade and-

Um, excuse me? The BEYBLADE CRUSADE? There's been two of them; he won the second. Someone else won the first. Wink
(Nov. 30, 2013  2:09 AM)Kei Wrote:
(Nov. 29, 2013  6:09 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: I do break out into song regularly. But its mainly this song because Spinster was playing during Anime North 2012.

You're mixing up Spinster with The Boss haha.
Im sure it was Spinster playing it on his phone. Must be wrong hah.

(Nov. 29, 2013  4:23 PM)RagerBlade Wrote: Plus he's a Veteran and he's won the Beyblade Crusade and-

(Nov. 30, 2013  2:09 AM)Kei Wrote: Um, excuse me? The BEYBLADE CRUSADE? There's been two of them; he won the second. Someone else won the first. Wink

For the record NC has won Anime North the last 2 years Tongue_out And next year will be no different.

But on a serious note, Kei & I need to film a match for the Beychannel.
(Nov. 30, 2013  3:06 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote:

(Nov. 30, 2013  2:09 AM)Kei Wrote: Um, excuse me? The BEYBLADE CRUSADE? There's been two of them; he won the second. Someone else won the first. Wink

For the record NC has won Anime North the last 2 years Tongue_out And next year will be no different.

But on a serious note, Kei & I need to film a match for the Beychannel.

that would be awesome and epic. you guys should. looking forward to that one.
Could this be answered here ?

Which Beyblade(s) does KaiV like the most that she doesnot own ?
PS : Im serious ^^' There is a reason why I want to know..
Was just reading through this thread, knowing about Janstarblast, he seems to have suddenly lost interest around here.. and yeah, We surely have many similarities Tongue_out
Am I reviving this Thread? Yes I am.
Begin
Shindog- Gets much stuff Super fast, And drops Tons of Helpful testings, Plays With his son in LA.
KJ rules - As the name Says, HE Rules, HE is The Ultimate HAsbruh.
And, We have Monodragon- If he Writes A Wiki Entry, Parts need to follow those, At any cost (I know it's the other way), And those accurate Discriptions helps Too much.