Oct

FIREFIRE's Birthday Showdown!!

Borivali (East), Mumbai
Tournament Results
Sanjay Gandhi National Park

11:00 AM on 10/23/2016
Format
Zero-G

Most official Metal Fight/Fusion gear can be used.

View Rulebook
Type

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
5 cash  or Free with Passport*

Free entry with Blader Passport

Support the WBO by purchasing a Blader Passport and get unlimited access to WBO tournaments and monthly giveaways of new releases!

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

Tournament is over guys!!

Winners and Combos
STD
1st Place:- Ashton Pinto
2nd Place:- JKsiddh
3rd Place:- Nik1392

Zero-G
1st Place:- Disaster
2nd Place:- Harrydestructor
3rd Place:- Nik1392
I posted Winning Combos in Winning Combinations thread. Where they should be

But I can give like an Indepth details and thought what was used and how it did (Click to View)
Results and Fees

ZRG:- https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B19WSgY...cslist_api

STD:- https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B19WSgY...cslist_api

As for fees... MasterBeyStar and Nik1392 got passport online.

origenal thread (Click to View)

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

Poll: Should we keep 2nd format? If yes, then which? Anybody can vote!

LTD
20.83%
Zero-G
41.67%
Plastic
16.67%
HMS
8.33%
No. 1 is enough
12.50%
Total: 100% 24 vote(s)
I am coming to destroy everyone hahahahahah
I am coming!
Hey, Indian Bladers! Good News. As we have many bladers coming and this is my birthday event, we thought it would be perfect time to host our/India's first ever team format event!! not just that we also will be keeping brand new burst format!

Here's list of Teams that are confirmed and unconfirmed/reforming/1-member-left. I will be updating this list so sttay tuned
Whoa ! Epic guys

I'll be donating a prize for the team format. The winning team gets a Dragoon V silver version

So do get your friends Smile
wow thank you ashton!!!
AWESOME-CRACKING!! Thanks Ashton!!!!
Hey @[FIREFIRE CPB], just wanted to make sure that you knew that the 7th is a Friday and not a Sunday. Best of luck with everything, everyone! Smile

Quote:Date: Sunday 7th, October, 2016
(Sep. 14, 2016  10:40 PM)Mitsu Wrote: Hey @[FIREFIRE CPB], just wanted to make sure that you knew that the 7th is a Friday and not a Sunday. Best of luck with everything, everyone! Smile

Quote:Date: Sunday 7th, October, 2016

I guess I got confused again :p

I changed it to Sunday 9th, September, 2016 again.

Thanks alot Mitsu for pointing our
(Sep. 21, 2016  7:54 AM)Henil patel Wrote: When this competition done

Henielvpal

Yo. Lol I dont understand what do you mean.

If you're asking "when this tournament is". Then it's on October 9th Sunday. If you can come we will greatly appricate it
Hey everyone. We may have to change dates of event as my exam is right on 1 day after 9th so I may not able to come. can we change to 22nd or 31st? If everyone is ok then only we will change.

@[ashton pinto] or @[Disaster], can you guys tell in WBO Mumbai that dates may change?

Sprizen-Spoiler (Click to View)
sorry for double post
Ok. Someone already posted it on our group

I am hosting on 22nd October. If it gets approved by today, I guess we can have people from other states also attending.. Like Sahil or Ronit
Most probably
Wow! If they are coming then I have no problem if you host. I will keep mine event on 31st. BTW how if you keep a Team Event along with your preffered format? As you coming to 22nd event. We can surely get more people then we will have more teams (= bigger, more fun event! + new format [team] = even more beysomeness).
Hi FIREFIRE WBO! I'll be coming for the tournament Smile u can confirm my entry
Awesome to see newcomers interested in attending. It is a whole month away though, make sure to mark it in your calendars and do not forget to come hah.
Can you ask jay madhik aditya, priyank if they coming ?
(Sep. 27, 2016  12:22 PM)Zee_786 Wrote: Can you ask jay madhik aditya, priyank if they coming ?

Yes I asked them. Jay havent replied yet but Priyank saying he will try his best

Btw guys as its Diwali on 31st, can we change it to Sunday 16th October?

I know we changed it quite a few time but I asked all and most of members agreed on to keep 16th.

If anyone dont have any issue then 16th. We can final that date?
(Sep. 24, 2016  10:31 AM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote: Wow! If they are coming then I have no problem if you host. I will keep mine event on 31st. BTW how if you keep a Team Event along with your preffered format? As you coming to 22nd event. We can surely get more people then we will have more teams (= bigger, more fun event! + new format [team] = even more beysomeness).

I can try. Waiting for kai Vs reply since long
(Sep. 28, 2016  3:52 AM)ashton pinto Wrote:
(Sep. 24, 2016  10:31 AM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote: Wow! If they are coming then I have no problem if you host. I will keep mine event on 31st. BTW how if you keep a Team Event along with your preffered format? As you coming to 22nd event. We can surely get more people then we will have more teams (= bigger, more fun event! + new format [team] = even more beysomeness).

I can try. Waiting for kai Vs reply since long

Thanks bro

Btw guys sorry for so many date changes. But we decided to keep 23rd October as final date as most people are free on that time.

So please everyone do come at my birthday event

Edit:- Guys great new many people confirmed so now team format time!!

Confirmed Teams (Click to View)
Lets began new era for mumbai events!!
guys atlast we have 4 teams there would be an amazi ng tourney

good luck all the teams
(Sep. 28, 2016  6:12 PM)Jksiddh Wrote: guys atlast we have 4 teams there would be an amazi ng tourney

good luck all the teams

Actually Ashton said he may have some chances of coming. So if he and his bro and christopher come (christopher may come if ashton come) then we will have 5 teams and if my 3 freinds come then 6 teams!

@[Kai-V] can you change dates of event in Upcoming Events to Sunday 23rd October 2011
6? We made that date final. Thanks in advance