Errors on the wiki ???

(May. 12, 2018  12:03 AM)Frostic Fox Wrote: For the new aH Cho-Z Beyblade, the Japanese indicates that Takara-Tomy is using the Greek spelling of "Heracles" (ヘラクレス) rather than the Roman spelling of "Hercules" (ハーキュリーズ). I tried to help change it, but the the list of Super Z parts page is locked.

They clearly say the "Hera" part, while the other way would have a more "Hercu" saying instead.

I edited and renamed the main page, and also edited the little parts box that shows up on various pages. I think the Super Z parts list would be all that's left?

I am one to never shy from calling myself wrong. The current romanized versions of aH is spelling it "Hercules" despite the katakana writing it "Heracles". I think this is the first mismatch I've seen yet. Even the mispellings like Jinnius (spelled at least once as Genius in CoroCoro, as is the actual correct name, where we get Genie from) at least follow the pronunciation. Even Ragnaruk (which would more properly be Ragnarok) at least follows how it's spelled in Japanese.

It looks like they may have opted to just use the common English spelling (since we favor the Roman version), whether out of carelessness or just thinking it would be better. Ultimately, they do what they want.

Taking this from this page here: https://www.beyblade.jp/character/houi/

I don't know if you want to wait for more material to prove the spelling, but that's the first we're seeing of it, at least.

I need to run out the door, but I wanted to post at my first sign of finding it.
Ummmm, dragoon G is listed as a defense type is the summary for it. So, yeh
DRAGOON MF in wiki it is said to come in episode 50 of G Revolution when it only appeared in manga it never appeared in anime
In Valt's page of the wiki, one of the special moves of his listed there is the winning rush launch although it is supposed to be the winning flash launch.
"Dragoon G is an Defense-type Beybladeand was Tyson's sixth Beyblade. It evolves from Dragoon V2 and evolves into Dragoon GT."
Soooooo, yeh
What is up
(Aug. 07, 2018  9:31 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: What is up
Please don't post sonething which does not contribute to the thread, it is considered as spam.
so,I just noticed there's two Aiga articles (this one and this one)
(Sep. 30, 2018  11:59 PM)Grey Bey Wrote: so,I just noticed there's two Aiga articles (this one and this one)
Other than that, why does it say Crimson Nova, in the also known as section? Was he called that?
another doubled article,this time for Galaxy Zeutron. (honestly I don't even know why they did another gZ article if we have a better (with more information and better quality pics) one)
this one(the first and better one)
and the doubled one.

I'm a member of the wiki,I contribute for the article with some images (generally the concept arts for burst beys and official images of anime characters) and extra information, but I don't know how to delete an article that wasn't made by me,so I'm just posting these errors here so someone will hopefully correct them.
(Oct. 08, 2018  9:46 PM)Grey Bey Wrote: another doubled article,this time for Galaxy Zeutron. (honestly I don't even know why they did another gZ article if we have a better (with more information and better quality pics) one)
this one(the first and better one)
and the doubled one.

I'm a member of the wiki,I contribute for the article with some images (generally the concept arts for burst beys and official images of anime characters) and extra information, but I don't know how to delete an article that wasn't made by me,so I'm just posting these errors here so someone will hopefully correct them.
I deleted the second page bc the original was the main one that we use. Thanks for bringing that up.
not exactly an error,but I think the "Super Z Spriggan" article,as well as "Super Z Valkyrie" should be renamed to Cho-Z Spriggan and Cho-Z Valkyrie, we shouldn't translate the bey's names,specially with burst's naming system, it would become confusing.

also,why the edit button of these two articles aren't appearing to me?
(Oct. 14, 2018  11:13 PM)Grey Bey Wrote: not exactly an error,but I think the "Super Z Spriggan" article,as well as "Super Z Valkyrie" should be renamed to Cho-Z Spriggan and Cho-Z Valkyrie, we shouldn't translate the bey's names,specially with burst's naming system, it would become confusing.

also,why the edit button of these two articles aren't appearing to me?

Editing is off so people don't start putting misleading information there.
On the wiki it says that valt beat free when he gt the new CZ valkryie ,but didnt free win?
The score was(free)8-2(valt)
(Nov. 16, 2018  1:35 PM)Nightmarefafnir Wrote: On the wiki it says that valt beat free when he gt the new CZ valkryie ,but didnt free win?
The score was(free)8-2(valt)

The last battle BTW, since every battle in anime except Title matches are 2 points
The Destroy Dash page lists the Random Booster as its debut release when the clear version that came with the Switch game was it's first release chronologically.
(Mar. 20, 2019  8:21 PM)Angry Face Wrote: The Destroy Dash page lists the Random Booster as its debut release when the clear version that came with the Switch game was it's first release chronologically.
I put it as that because the Random Booster featuring Ds' came out on Oct. 20th, while Battle Zero came out on Oct. 25th.
wiki is no completely truthful because you can edit it
(Mar. 20, 2019  8:26 PM)kjrules17 Wrote:
(Mar. 20, 2019  8:21 PM)Angry Face Wrote: The Destroy Dash page lists the Random Booster as its debut release when the clear version that came with the Switch game was it's first release chronologically.
I put it as that because the Random Booster featuring Ds' came out on Oct. 20th, while Battle Zero came out on Oct. 25th.

Oh man, I didn't realize that... Thanks for the correction! ?
(Mar. 20, 2019  10:49 PM)Angry Face Wrote: Oh man, I didn't realize that... Thanks for the correction! ?
It's all good haha. And no problem.
A user just posted a question about Spriggan Requiem's wiki page stating its recoil is too low to be used for Attack. I thought they were just another person mistaking Recoil for Smash, but the wiki actually says that.

How many more pages are conflating the two? We have a whole article dedicated to clearing up that misunderstanding, so this should not have happened...

EDIT: Going back over the entire article, I see a new line has been added at some point:
Recoil Wrote:In Beyblade Burst however, certain high recoil parts are better at bursting opponents.

Can I get some examples of when this is true? I see no upside to your bey flying backward as the result of hard contact in any generation of Beyblade, least of all Burst where contact with a wall could cause a burst in itself.
(Apr. 05, 2019  3:56 PM)Angry Face Wrote: A user just posted a question about Spriggan Requiem's wiki page stating its recoil is too low to be used for Attack. I thought they were just another person mistaking Recoil for Smash, but the wiki actually says that.

How many more pages are conflating the two? We have a whole article dedicated to clearing up that misunderstanding, so this should not have happened...

EDIT: Going back over the entire article, I see a new line has been added at some point:
Recoil Wrote:In Beyblade Burst however, certain high recoil parts are better at bursting opponents.

Can I get some examples of when this is true? I see no upside to your bey flying backward as the result of hard contact in any generation of Beyblade, least of all Burst where contact with a wall could cause a burst in itself.
he probably means high rotational recoil i.e gripping the bey by the contact point using its force to unlock the bey clicks and bursting it or in contact recoils case which you never want in my opinion due how close it gets to edge but if that's your idea using a heavy bey  like union diabolos sting xterme' barrage your opponents and use the recoil to ko the bey in question and use your weight to not get ko'ed
https://i.postimg.cc/Y91fgXP1/8-D4-FA596...DCFB69.jpg
The section on Burst System for Gatinko Layer System does not actually explain the parts very well. It says that there is a Gatinko Chip, Layer Weight, and Layer Base but not what any of them actually do. The Layer Weight obviously adds weight, but which part contains the socket to attach to the Performance Tip? How do they connect, and how are they disassembled to swap parts? Are there any limitations, like do all of the parts have to be the same spin direction or is only one part responsible for that? It's also my understanding that new Forge Discs with built-in moving parts have been introduced, or at least ones that have built-in Frames (much like the Magnum Disc from the original).
(Jan. 22, 2020  10:48 PM)KingStarscream Wrote: The section on Burst System for Gatinko Layer System does not actually explain the parts very well. It says that there is a Gatinko Chip, Layer Weight, and Layer Base but not what any of them actually do. The Layer Weight obviously adds weight, but which part contains the socket to attach to the Performance Tip? How do they connect, and how are they disassembled to swap parts? Are there any limitations, like do all of the parts have to be the same spin direction or is only one part responsible for that? It's also my understanding that new Forge Discs with built-in moving parts have been introduced, or at least ones that have built-in Frames (much like the Magnum Disc from the original).
Please do not revive an old thread.