World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Errors on the wiki ??? - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Wiki (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Wiki)
+--- Thread: Errors on the wiki ??? (/Thread-Errors-on-the-wiki)

Errors on the wiki ??? - Anu - Jan. 31, 2009

For future You can use this instead of taking trouble and making another one. Thanks.

RE: Mistakes on the wiki? - Aqua - Jan. 31, 2009

Yeah I noticed that too but I think Kid Dragoon is the correct name, that could've just been a typo.

Also the link under the Waterfall article doesn't work anymore.

RE: Mistakes on the wiki? - Giga - Jan. 31, 2009

yeah youtube removed the vid

RE: Mistakes on the wiki? - Bey Brad - Jan. 31, 2009

I've taken note of it.

RE: Mistakes on the wiki? - Giga - Jan. 31, 2009

Rather big one
The Heavy Metal System (usually referred to as HMS) is the most recently released Beyblade system.

RE: Mistakes on the wiki? - Bey Brad - Jan. 31, 2009

(Jan. 31, 2009  7:07 PM)Giga Wrote: Rather big one
The Heavy Metal System (usually referred to as HMS) is the most recently released Beyblade system.

lol got it

RE: Mistakes on the wiki? - Giga - Feb. 05, 2009

On the Galeon pictures it has 8 Balance as the WD, not 8 Heavy

RE: Mistakes on the wiki? - Rocky - Feb. 05, 2009

The two links to the Advance Averazer page seem unecessary.

Dragoon GT page is kinda pointless.

Dragoon MF page could probably be improved.

Dragoon S still has picture off BB with the rubber the wrong way around (I think).

Dragoon V page is seeming kinda pointless.

As is the Dranzer GT page.

Sea Dragon page says that the CWD is 19g and then says it's 17g.

On the Wolborg 2 page it says 'Weight Disk: Eight Heavy' followed by 'see Eight Wide'.

Wyborg page is just......dead.

There's still the whole issue of the Wing Cross mold variants.....each article seems to say something different or contradict themselves. Even I don't know which ones were remolded and which weren't anymore (weren't they all remolded in the end?). D:
Bistool Page: Says both UFD and Bistoll were remolded. Oh and a missing bracket in this sentence.......'All of the references to Wing Cross following in this article (that is, excluding the use in zombie combos refer to Hasbro's refined mold, and not any other mold.' XD
Gekiryu-Oh Page: Says only Bistool was remolded.
UFD Page: Says that UFD and Bistool were remolded and then says that only Bistool was remolded.

Most four layer beyblade pages say simply Wide, Balance or Heavy rather than the number followed by one of the latter. I'm assuming this is because they are all 6 ------ but it's still a little confusing aspecially as they are referred to as 6 ------ in the Wide, Balance and Heavy articles.

Just letting you know.

RE: Mistakes on the wiki? - Pich - Feb. 05, 2009

They were all remolded, I've got proof Gekiryu-oh did, and someone else had a UFD new mold. BTW, all my old blades are new mold(spin dragoon, megaro arm, saizo, etc.).
The official names for the WD's are Heavy, Wide, and Balance, we put 6 in front to distinguish which one we are talking about, dunno if we ever reached a consensus on which one we would use. I fwe have, someone inform me and I'll fix it.
The pointless articles will stay because we will eventually have an article for every blade.
I will fix the other problems later tonight. Wink

RE: Mistakes on the wiki? - Rocky - Feb. 05, 2009

Did you make a thread about the Gekiryu-Oh remold once? I remember reading about it somehwere.....

And thanks. I'd fix them myself but obviously I don't have access. I don't like to point out loads of errors and then demand other people do them......it feels a bit selfish. :\ So thanks. Smile

RE: Mistakes on the wiki? - Pich - Feb. 05, 2009

Ya, that was me. I'm tempted to make another thread pointing out all the other new molds/mold changes I've got (we should really make a thread so people can record any they find). And its no problem, I've got nothing better to do, haha.

RE: Mistakes on the wiki? - Anu - Feb. 06, 2009

By the way, Just letting you guys know I'm writing the article about the GT Series Blades Will finish this weekend. I would've been finished but I've been quite busy lately. So hopefully once everybody gives their opinion and one of the Staff Members gives me access... I'll have it up Don't you worry..!Tongue_out_wink

RE: Mistakes on the wiki? - Giga - Feb. 06, 2009

(Feb. 06, 2009  9:06 PM)Anu Wrote: By the way, Just letting you guys know I'm writing the article about the GT Series Blades Will finish this weekend. I would've been finished but I've been quite busy lately. So hopefully once everybody gives their opinion and one of the Staff Members gives me access... I'll have it up Don't you worry..!Tongue_out_wink
Quote:Overall
Jumping Base has an interesting gimmick, however, this gimmick has no serious use in competitive play. Its light weight from being part of the 4-Layer system, tall height, and springiness prevents it from any usage. This Beyblade should only be worth getting if you are a collector. However, if you are in (SOMETHING SHOULD BE HERE) of a Tiger Defense and are unable find a Driger S it would be a wise idea to purchase the Hasbro version of just to get the AR.

Read PROPERLY and you find mistake in the Jumping Base Article.

What if your article is bad?
Also can you bold the mistake
Edit : Found it Confusedhy:

RE: Mistakes on the wiki? - Rocky - Feb. 06, 2009

Jumping Base mistakes are already bolded in the 'worklist' thread. As are a few others that haven't been corrected yet.

RE: Mistakes on the wiki? - Anu - Feb. 06, 2009

Oh... Sorry My Bad..Unhappy.Fixed it.

Also, That is IF it's good Should've mentioned thatTongue_out

RE: Mistakes on the wiki? - Pich - Feb. 07, 2009

Fixed, everything that wasn't already done. I deleted that old Dragoon S picture and added two, slightly less quality of mine. I fixed the mold variation paragraph for Wing Cross, and I'll be adding my new mold pictures of Gekiryu-oh to the Gallery in a few minutes.

RE: Mistakes on the wiki? - Rocky - Feb. 07, 2009

Is that just the errors listed on this page or on other threads as well? Gasp

RE: Mistakes on the wiki? - Pich - Feb. 08, 2009

The ones on the page, lol

RE: Mistakes on the wiki? - Rocky - Feb. 08, 2009

Ah okay. Do you intend to fix any other errors or is that all for another day/person?

As far as I know, the rest have already been fixed.

RE: Mistakes on the wiki? - Rocky - Feb. 08, 2009

A quick glance at the Jumping Base article tells me that these probably haven't been fixed......

(Jan. 20, 2009  4:30 PM)Rocky Wrote: Jumping Base
This is not a reliable BB in this sense due to the few number of bounces it has at the start.
However, if you are in need of a Tiger Defenser and are unable find a Driger S it would be a wise idea to purchase the Hasbro version of it (or you could just get rid of the 'of')just to get the AR.

Wolborg 2
This gives it the advantage of defense over that of (.....something should be here right?).
This makes the Beyblade more vulnerable to Upper Attack customizations compared to (.....same problem as above?).
Although the rubber tip may come off, the shaft cannot be used without it. (not a big problem it's just something that annoys me)

Draciel S
The metal tip causes less friction in between itself and the stadium (get rid of the 'in'?)

Not sure if you meant reducing the number of beyblades or the number of colours you talked about but the MM page is missing Master Driger which is gold/gold.

I'll check into those in a minute.

RE: Mistakes on the wiki? - Pich - Feb. 11, 2009

Out of those, I fixed the first two Wolborg 2 problems and the Draciel S problem, somone had gone through and fixed the rest, as far as I can tell, already. Tell me if you find any more or of my fix of the Wolborg 2 artricle doesn't make since, it was hard to tell what they wanted there.

RE: Mistakes on the wiki? - Giga - Feb. 11, 2009

(Feb. 08, 2009  4:53 PM)Rocky Wrote: A quick glance at the Jumping Base article tells me that these probably haven't been fixed......

(Jan. 20, 2009  4:30 PM)Rocky Wrote: Wolborg 2
This gives it the advantage of defense over that of (.....something should be here right?).
This makes the Beyblade more vulnerable to Upper Attack customizations compared to (.....same problem as above?).
Although the rubber tip may come off, the shaft cannot be used without it. (not a big problem it's just something that annoys me)

Not sure if you meant reducing the number of beyblades or the number of colours you talked about but the MM page is missing Master Driger which is gold/gold.

Whats wrong with that? It is illegal to use the shaft without the rubber.

RE: Mistakes on the wiki? - Rocky - Feb. 11, 2009

Before it said 'can not'. I changed it to 'cannot'. XD