December 2013 Giveaway: BEYBLADE: Evolution or MFB 4DxZG - Passport Holders Only

Mhm
Count me in please.
Count me in please.
I used tu be AZL
I'm in. Enter me, please!
Howdy dere
Oh wow didn't see this. Well, I'm in for sure, too many beys to buy to get this game and I do have a 3ds and only one game for it soooooooo. May be worth mentioning for the winner that I'm pretty sure the 3ds has region locking (heck I'm not even sure if I can play US games), so the japanese version would probably only work on a japanese 3ds, if I recall correctly?
You know what? I totally forgot about that. Historically Nintendo handhelds haven't had region locking. The 3DS is the first one, I believe.
Damn. I'd go for the Japanese version anyway though, just because Samurai Pegasis & the fact that I already have Evolution.
(Dec. 17, 2013  12:57 AM)th!nk Wrote: Oh wow didn't see this. Well, I'm in for sure, too many beys to buy to get this game and I do have a 3ds and only one game for it soooooooo. May be worth mentioning for the winner that I'm pretty sure the 3ds has region locking (heck I'm not even sure if I can play US games), so the japanese version would probably only work on a japanese 3ds, if I recall correctly?

Oh shoot ! Forgot about that ..

There is region locking on 3DS, so it wouldn't work for basically, all of us entering? o_O

edit: for the Japanese one.
Unless you have a Japanese 3DS (which given the nature of this forum might be possible), I am pretty sure that's the case. Furthermore, North America and Europe/Australia are two different regions as well, which the Committee may want to consider, depending how everything is being done.

As The Supreme One pointed out, the beyblades that come with them are not region locked, at least.

In the worst case scenario you could try to resell the game and buy the correct region version for yourself, though I imagine that would be difficult to do if you wish to keep the beyblade (or with the price of international shipping, in our case).
noooooo!! i almost missed all da fun stuff. enter me.
Oh I forgot to enter in this..Count me in !
Count me in...! My first WBO Giveaway Entry Joyful_3
(Dec. 17, 2013  5:08 AM)th!nk Wrote: Unless you have a Japanese 3DS (which given the nature of this forum might be possible), I am pretty sure that's the case. Furthermore, North America and Europe/Australia are two different regions as well, which the Committee may want to consider, depending how everything is being done.

As The Supreme One pointed out, the beyblades that come with them are not region locked, at least.

In the worst case scenario you could try to resell the game and buy the correct region version for yourself, though I imagine that would be difficult to do if you wish to keep the beyblade (or with the price of international shipping, in our case).

The Japanese version of the game is included not because we expect people to have Japanese 3DS's, but because we knew that some people might want the Samurai Pegasis that comes with it. If someone wants the English version, we'll obviously make sure that the copy we purchase is from the correct region so that they can play it.
I'm just wondering... should this thread be closed by now?
(Dec. 26, 2013  12:27 AM)Shining God MS Wrote: I'm just wondering... should this thread be closed by now?
Yeah I realized that too. :s
Well, Kei hasn't been on yet. You got keep that in mind. I've entered before; It does get closed just after a little time.. Then it'll re-open with the winners...
enter me
(Dec. 26, 2013  12:34 AM)MidnightLWBO Wrote:
(Dec. 26, 2013  12:27 AM)Shining God MS Wrote: I'm just wondering... should this thread be closed by now?
Yeah I realized that too. :s

It closes tonight at midnight Eastern Standard Time. Got 5 hours left....
Sorry for the delay everyone; I was away for several days after Christmas and didn't get back until just before New Years. Anyways ... the winner of BEYBLADE: Evolution or the Japanese version, MFB 4D X Zero-G Ultimate Tournament for Nintendo 3DS has been picked! It's ...

The Supreme One! Congratulations! Please PM me your address, let me know which version of the game you would like and which two Face Boosters (or Stone Face Boosters!) you would like!

Stay tuned for the January 2014 Giveaway sometime soon, everyone. Smile