Celebrations: WBO Anniversary!

(Dec. 07, 2012  6:31 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Also, I will in the future really have to refuse achievements where a Member simply posted the link to a Beywiki article or a BeyChannel video on an empty Twitter account with no followers or anything, for instance. After some reflection, the definition of "sharing" is that an individual gives something to a receiver. If a Twitter account has no followers at all, then there is no receiver there, so you are not sharing.

People who do this disgust me. It's absolutely not in the spirit of this celebration. If you aren't willing to post about this forum where people outside our community will see then you do not deserve points. People have posted links to the WBO's own facebook page and another WBO group I'm a member of, as well as the aforementioned places where no one will see it.

Do none of the people doing this see any moral issue with what they're doing?

Sorry to dampen the mood, but it's been irritating me a whole lot.
Woah! i just saw that "4 Years Of Awesomeness" thing on Facebook! It looks great!
(Dec. 08, 2012  1:47 PM)*Ginga* Wrote: Woah! i just saw that "4 Years Of Awesomeness" thing on Facebook! It looks great!
It is cool. How did you get the avatars? Were they randomly chosen, or what? Happy 4th anniversary, WBO!

I'm sure Uwik will appreciate the kind words, apparently it was no mean feat resizing and aligning all those little images.

It was just taken from the members list, mostly by post count, in no major order or criteria aside from that for one particular arrangement you might see if you look at it right. Hopefully, I'm not stealing his thunder by saying this Tongue_out
Here's my video. Don't laugh at my high voice.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=plcp&v=RaLVdTrG6sc
With going on a little bit earlier i have 20 followers on YouTube. Would that be enough veiwers or no?
(Dec. 09, 2012  4:12 AM)wtater888 Wrote: With going on a little bit earlier i have 20 followers on YouTube. Would that be enough veiwers or no?
as kaiV said the more the followers (the more people you can share with), the more chances of you getting points...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ktNvWGMCgw

i may not be able to battle in any tournaments but i can still make youtube videos to advertise
Not here to enter the competitions - just wanted to say congrats and Happy Birthday WBO! One of the best forums I've ever contributed too. Never thought the beyblading community would've grown this much...77,000 members must be a mouthful for the mods these days: let alone the 1,000 members when I used to riddle this site with my immaturity. Tongue_out
we need ternmants in LA why hasent there been any ternmaents
Don't post that here, and if you're so eager for tournaments then host one yourself.
How old can the people have to be in the photo? He, heh heh! Happy birthday to you, Happy birthday to you, Happy birthday dear Bey Brad and WBO, Happy birthday to you!
i have done the 1 point share beychannel video! here is a screen shot
(Dec. 08, 2012  10:50 AM)zeneo Wrote: query
if user A B C and D
click photos and upload it to WBO,do all four of them get points,or the one who uploads it?

The point goes to the uploader.

(Dec. 09, 2012  8:05 PM)Pokemon trainer Wrote: How old can the people have to be in the photo? He, heh heh! Happy birthday to you, Happy birthday to you, Happy birthday dear Bey Brad and WBO, Happy birthday to you!

The person should be old enough to launch a bey.
if you made a youtube video when do you get your points and when can a representative come to see a tournament i plan on hosting
Sincere thanks for all the birthday wishes. Hard to believe I started playing Beyblade over 11 years ago.
Here is my video for what i like about the WBO
LOL first time showing my face! Tongue_out_wink
[video=youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BeolZbvLZU8&list=UU10XhYzTgZu3AaU6xi6OYCQ&index=1 [/video]
enjoy ZX
(Dec. 10, 2012  6:00 AM)rock_bull_EX Wrote: if you made a youtube video when do you get your points and when can a representative come to see a tournament i plan on hosting

I keep count of the points, do not worry.

That is not how it works. This is an entirely fan-run organisation, therefore there is no way at all that we could afford to fly people in to whichever location someone requests a "representative" to come to. This community's members are all the representatives.
Here's the recent update to the leaderboard :

Quote:Darkwocher : 12
Cannon : 10
Nik1392 : 10
Ashton pinto : 10
Scout25 : 9
BeybladePants11 : 8
Ingulit : 8
ShinobuXD : 8
TheAndreScrolls : 7
UltimiteOrion : 7
BladerPegasis : 7
Pyrus10000 : 7
The Beymaster : 6
Galaxy : 6
The Dragoon : 6
Pranzdiv123 : 6
*Ginga* : 5
Tri : 5
Imperial : 5
Daft Mau5 : 5
Real Madrid : 5
Bj3rdd : 5
Tris : 5
Bobmcdoogal/Pkm Trainer N : 5
Galaxy blade : 4
Kaizer Vearn : 4
C a o S³ : 4
Zflare3 : 4
Zeneo : 4
Christophermk : 4
N0body : 4
Kujikato : 4
Curious George : 4
xXJCherzXx : 3
Thunder Dome : 3
Anchor : 3
Synth : 3
Lightning blade : 3
Clefairy : 3
Demonic : 3
AeroRespawn : 3
Stormscorpio1 : 3
Insomniac. : 3
Dario Ulivieri : 3
Insane : 2-3
Primal : 3
Cosmic : 2
Helldragonking : 2
Saber1005 : 2
Meow! : 2
Rock_bull_EX : 2
ZX : 2
Terzinaccio : 2
Nickien : 2
Ultra : 1
Ga’Hooleone : 1
Odin : 1
Janstarblast : 1
Meteor-V : 1
Beybladeforever : 1
Aqua Roxas : 1
Coach : 1
Joseph317 : 1
Wtater88 : 1
Spy : 1
Wyatt V2 : 1

Also, Mtwo has exciting news for you : the top prizes may be more than you expect!

[Image: Mtwosneakpeak1.jpg]
Those look amazing!

Oh, I've gotten my Pisces face from the trade, does that put me at 6 pts?
That blue one looks sexy as! Grin
If you spend points on a face booster, does it count against your points toward winning the contest?