Celebrations: WBO Anniversary!

It is one the Contact page
EDIT: What the hell?
Wow, people find the faces so fast. It's really impressive. Sad thing is there won't be another new face until next week D:
God damn that was quick. I just logged in and it was found in less than a minute, before I got on here.
Yo, the system is flawed. If Kai-V goes to a random page and it shows it on her account, people will obviously know, without even looking. That is probably the situation we have know, two posts at exactly the same time.
Actually, the time here is recording that you were a minute after Odin, so I think it's okay to let this one face slide Ginga...
Wow that was fast! I didn't even see there was a new face up until it was found!
Oh, really, thought it said 12. Anyway, you get my point, no?
People are just so fast these days,hah
Wow I can't believe the face was found. I had no idea about it. Maybe next week.
Wow that was fast, i think there should be a face every day haha.
Hah, congratulations Odin, you have three points now.

We usually go do the edit on the Administrator Control Panel if it is possible, so you will not see the details in the Online List. Plus, I had been doing normal forum activity for a few hours before, so I doubt you could predict that I was going to hide the Face exatly at that moment. However, I do admit that I went to verify that the Face really appeared correctly, which perhaps I should not have done.
Damn it is found within less than a minute....i'll have to stay awake next time!
Kai-V, maybe log out and view it?
(Dec. 12, 2012  1:40 AM)*Ginga* Wrote: Kai-V, maybe log out and view it?

... Do you have proof that Odin apparently 'cheated' and looked at the Online List to see what I was viewing ? Because otherwise, it is not that big of a problem at all.
No, that is not what I was suggesting. I merely meant that if it did happen in the future which might have hinted the finding, it would be better to log out and view it.
(Dec. 11, 2012  11:12 PM)Kai-V Wrote: The new Face to find this week is the Pegasis II Face! [Image: PegasisIIFace.png]

Good luck to everyone! The first to find it will be the only one to get the points.

Oh ... :L

Shouldn't you update the op of the topic too when the face-to-find is revealed ? ... I missed this because of that. I kept checking the op of the topic.
Eh, you should always read the new posts in this topic, for sure. It would be more misleading, in my opinion, if I changed it in the first post, because some people might in fact think that we were referring to the first week's Face actually.
i usually visit Kai-V's profile when i've sent her a pm which i want her to reply
so sometimes it says reading private message @10:53 pm
so,it's possible to view what you're doing.
30 seconds are really fast,let alone someone types it
on my account,it shows posted at 3.42 am,the answer comes at 3.42 am
most probably,he was spying on your activity,knowing well that you'll be posting it today!
and he bookmarked the post reply to this thread,maybe?
so it'll be hard to know if he cheated or not
well,30 seconds is too quick!
maybe he was using two devices?
he somehow figured out that you were going to post it there,so he used wbo on two accounts,had typed the reply on one device,and was viewing the Contact Us page,until the face was seen.when it could be seen,he post replied from the other device
if there are two IP addresses used,then he has clearly cheated,or else,he has a really fast computer or was really lucky
Even if that's what he did, that's hardly cheating; it's just using the resources available to you. If it's a problem, it's the fault of whoever put the face there without adaquately covering their tracks, not he or she who can follow the trail.

Anyway, kudos on the fast find!
Hello im prasad i love beyblades and want to play in tournaments and happy anniversary WBO Smile
Kai-V,oh... i missed it! it was night in my country at the time you posted about the face, did not even get a chance to search the hidden face...
Share a Beywiki article on Facebook
Share a BeyChannel video on Facebook

I also pm you Kai-V. Smile thank you.
I have a question, for that ''Happy Anniversary WBO'' thing can the sign be a display from a computer or a tv...i
promise that it will be big enough!?