Celebrations: WBO Anniversary!

Cool, happy birthday WBO, enjoy whilst you can.
Happy birthday Bey Brad! And Happy Anniversary WBO !! Pegasis_Wink
English translation following in the description Smile

Happy birthday brad!Happy 4th anniversary WBO!!
OK, this is the current leaderboard :

Quote:Darkwocher : 11
BeybladePants11 : 8
Ingulit : 8
Cannon : 8
TheAndreScrolls : 7
UltimiteOrion : 7
BladerPegasis : 7
Ashton pinto : 7
The Beymaster : 6
Galaxy : 6
*Ginga* : 5
Tri : 5
Imperial : 5
Daft Mau5 : 5
Scout25 : 5
Galaxy blade : 4
Kaizer Vearn : 4
C a o S³ : 4
Zflare3 : 4
The Dragoon : 4
Zeneo : 4
Christophermk : 4
N0body : 4
xXJCherzXx : 3
Thunder Dome : 3
Anchor : 3
Synth : 3
Lightning blade : 3
Clefairy : 3
Demonic : 3
AeroRespawn : 3
Stormscorpio1 : 3
Pyrus10000 : 3
Real Madrid : 3
Insomniac. : 3
ShinobuXD : 3
Cosmic : 2
Helldragonking : 2
Kujikato : 2
Dario Ulivieri : 2
Nik1392 : 2
Christophermk : 2
Saber1005 : 2
Ultra : 1
Bj3rdd : 1
Ga’Hooleone : 1
Odin : 1
Curious George : 1
Janstarblast : 1
Pranzdiv123 : 1
Bobmcdoogal : 1
Insane : 1
Meteor-V : 1
Beybladeforever : 1
Aqua Roxas : 1
Coach : 1
Primal : 1
Joseph317 : 1
Wtater88 : 1
Spy : 1

Also, I will in the future really have to refuse achievements where a Member simply posted the link to a Beywiki article or a BeyChannel video on an empty Twitter account with no followers or anything, for instance. After some reflection, the definition of "sharing" is that an individual gives something to a receiver. If a Twitter account has no followers at all, then there is no receiver there, so you are not sharing.
why wont you answer my pm's kai-v
Woa, just realized you guys made Rex, Eonis, and MF LDrago Ver. faces!! That's epic! I must have the Rex face...
(Dec. 07, 2012  6:33 PM)lightning blade Wrote: why wont you answer my pm's kai-v

Everyone on the Committee gets many, many PMs. Please be patient.
Do the faces I just purchased with my credits count for 2 points each? I just got 7 new faces. Or am I mistaken?
No your first new face you get you only get 2 point's so you got seven but you just get two point's.
Happy b-day WBO. Man, I love it here.
Wow,Wow,just Wow!This is truely amazing!

Happy BirthDay WBO!

And,unforunately,I will only be able to do only a few of these things,So I doubt I'll win anything(or am I mistaken?).What a Shame...

I'm also totally Digging That new Banner!
Happy aniversary wbo! Once again thank you so much for the awesomeness here!
but why would do that
@ kai v, My useqname is twice on the leader board, also as you said my points are 4 not 2 Smile
Looks great.. I'll participate, even in the design a burning cerberous contest.
(Dec. 07, 2012  9:16 PM)Coach Wrote: Do the faces I just purchased with my credits count for 2 points each? I just got 7 new faces. Or am I mistaken?

(Dec. 07, 2012  9:19 PM)galaxy blade Wrote: No your first new face you get you only get 2 point's so you got seven but you just get two point's.

It also applies for any tasks presented. Each has its values next to it, regardless if it's done multiple times.
Honestly, this is the best beyblade site ever. I love this site even if im not really wanted here. I will love this place no matter what. Shure ive gotten annoyed by extreme smart people here, like mods or people with lots of faces and high bey ranks. Like I said, I will always love this place no matter what.
@christophermrk-the leaderboard has to be updated,
Kai-V is obviously very busy with her work.so,
BE PATIENT
Ugh, I finally got my video to work. (Actually, I didn't. I just made another one. Lol.)

Happy Birthday Bey Brad, and happy anniversary World Beyblade Organization! I'd like to thank the Mods and other members for being such awesome people, and I hope that this site will contiue to see its tenth and even hundredth anniversary! Grin
I am in kai!!!
And ya Happiest Birthday ever Beybrad and happiest anniversary ever WBO!!!
query
if user A B C and D
click photos and upload it to WBO,do all four of them get points,or the one who uploads it?
congrats wbo 4th aniv we thx for the wbo and all who made it i thx
hbbday bey brad Smile)))0
If this leader board is edited I'm second!!! 10 points!!!
And ya Happy B'Day BRAD!!!!!