Celebrations: WBO Anniversary!

PM Kai-V.
Question: If we find a face booster, do we get it as an actual face booster?
Heres my video about what I like most about this community. Don't laugh at my voice.

heres my video...
Ahah, am I the only one who wore a mask in my video? Nice videos Bobmcdoogal and UltimateOrion BTW! And again, HAPPY ANNIVERSARY WBO!
I had to do so much reformating on my anniversary video. I spent like 3 hours. This is the best I could make it. (sorry for the static, I honestly don't know how it keeps happening)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jg9rqVka_...e=youtu.be

If I can find someway to avoid this problem, I will edit this post and post the new video link.

EDIT: Or, I could just upload the file on a file sharing website.
Does this mean there will be no more bey brad face's?
AWESOME!!! Thanks for the time and effort you put into this kai-v and everyone that helped with the WBO ;D
(Dec. 06, 2012  2:16 AM)Bobmcdoogal Wrote: Heres my video about what I like most about this community. Don't laugh at my voice.

I do not know if I did not understand everything, but it did not seem like you really explained what you like about the World Beyblade Organization besides the Samurai Pegasis in the new banner ... Surely there are many things you like about this organisation usually.
For everyone on Twitter. The Hashtag (#) we are using for this event is #4WBO #Beyblade . Include those in your tweets.
I have done:
Receive an additional, new Face (2 Points) my new face is cancer just got it
and
Host or participate in at least one approved tournament (4 Points)
so i have 6 points now!
Share a BeyChannel video (requires proof such as screenshot) (1 Point)
i sent a email to my friend
WBO Anniversary!, that's awsome thing to remember the celebrations!!!! Stupid
I don't need Santa Claus this year,i have WBO!!
tasks completed
*fact-average RPM-1 point
*fact-first ever WBO tournament-1 point
*posting entry in face contest-2 points
total 4 points
*#ANNIVERSARY FACE#*
(I love that face-especially that 4 written on it!)
still with 4 points.
best of luck to everyone!
Guys, you're supposed to PM Kai-V, if you have not done so already; when you complete a task.
Yes, i PMed her all of my answers and screen shots. Just waiting to see if my answers are right, and whether i get + 2 additional points for EACH face booster that i got while this contest started.
i only have to notify her about the face contest thread,i hope she reads the thread
she's already under so much pressure,
so am i!
i want to win something,especially a Zero-G booster of choice or samurai pegasis!
well,if i add 8 new referrals and and all of them like the facebook page,do i get 4 points?
what is the highest number of points that one can accumulate?
Wow the banner looks great. And I am glad that the WBO is still going strong! Brad has built a legacy it seems and the current staff are keeping it alive! Great job all, truly an accomplishment worth celebrating. I should get a move on some of those points, then Eee
(Dec. 06, 2012  10:04 AM)zeneo Wrote: I don't need Santa Claus this year,i have WBO!!
this year, santa was busy, so he sent us the WBO! And i was so excited that i forgot to wish the WBO
HAPPY 4TH ANNIVERSARY WBO.
There is no non-profit organisation in the whole world that ever existed or would even ever exist with such awesomeness than the WBO itself ! Lets make this festival large.!!