yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
Flame Bull 100SF.
Other combos:
Attack: Lightning L-Drago GB145R2F
Defense: Earth/Thunder Aquario/Bull GB145CS/WD (the former needs to be worn down first, and the latter is only suitable for Hasbro stadiums)
Stamina: Earth Bull/Aquario DF145/100 WD
I'm curious as to how GB145 works with Lightning L-Drago. This is an honest question out of curiousity. XD
It adds weight, reducing recoil. I forgot to mention 100, btw.
P.S.: Hasbro CS is aggressive. If you have a Metal Face, use it on all your combos with the exception of stamina.
[Huge quote removed.]

Do you have a Hasbro MF? If so, use MF Earth Bull DF145CS or Ray Pegasis W105R2F or W105CS.
Thanks very much Chris. Unfortunately Kyubi, I haven't gotten the chance to obtain one yet, but I'm still on the lookout for one that's affordable.
what uncustomized plastic beyblades are better then driger s and galeon also why is it not worth trading draciel g remote control for dranzer s thanks beyfan for your response last time
dranzer s or dranzer f(you asked for dranzer f in ask and get a question)?>>purchase consultation..
as i recall..driger s is the bess uncostomized bey..but these are good too..:
dranzer v2, dragoon g, driger v2,driger g..
(Sep. 10, 2011  3:18 AM)SoniChris98 Wrote:
(Sep. 10, 2011  1:34 AM)Tiger Fury Wrote:
(Sep. 09, 2011  12:51 PM)SoniChris98 Wrote: Attack: Lightning L-Drago GB145/H145/100 RF/R2F
Defense: Earth Aquario GB145 RF/R2F (ONLY IF WORN)
Stamina: Earth/Burn Aquario DF145/100 SD

And no, there aren't really top-tier Attack customs from you list, but if you want to try out Rock ______ H145/GB145 R2F or Burn ______ 100R2F, it's pretty much fine.
Thanks. Question, why RF/R2F on defense, wouldn't B be better (or my alternative since I don't have WB or WD)?

B does not have enough friction with the stadium. It is outclassed by WB (which is already outclassed now). WD uses the form of a sharp tip. Maybe its shape made you think "this will be very hard to knock down". While that may be true, WD is easy to KO. On the other hand, when RF or R2F is worn down, it keeps its friction, but loses its speed almost entirely. You need the friction to help your bey defend itself from attacks, and losing its speed will mean the bey stays in the center, the farthest point away from the stadium exits. So I suggest using one of those two for attack and wear out the other one A LOT. The one worn down is useful for defense, as I stated. Also, one quick question: Do you play in a Hasbro stadium? If so B should be enough.
Back at my parent's home yes, unfortunately Tired
Don't have one in my temporary flat because I can't bring a Stadium home; too big. Tired

I see...unfortunately my R2F and RF haven't worn down completely (I haven't done Beyblade for months now) and it looks like I will need another R2F tip when it completely wears down...

If I buy Ray Unicorno (Striker) D125CS, will the CS be the better option than the R2F if it hasn't worn down?
(Sep. 10, 2011  7:45 AM)YujiHonda Wrote: Thanks very much Chris. Unfortunately Kyubi, I haven't gotten the chance to obtain one yet, but I'm still on the lookout for one that's affordable.
Earth Bull GB145CS by far.
(Sep. 10, 2011  10:01 AM)Tiger Fury Wrote:
(Sep. 10, 2011  3:18 AM)SoniChris98 Wrote:
(Sep. 10, 2011  1:34 AM)Tiger Fury Wrote: Thanks. Question, why RF/R2F on defense, wouldn't B be better (or my alternative since I don't have WB or WD)?

B does not have enough friction with the stadium. It is outclassed by WB (which is already outclassed now). WD uses the form of a sharp tip. Maybe its shape made you think "this will be very hard to knock down". While that may be true, WD is easy to KO. On the other hand, when RF or R2F is worn down, it keeps its friction, but loses its speed almost entirely. You need the friction to help your bey defend itself from attacks, and losing its speed will mean the bey stays in the center, the farthest point away from the stadium exits. So I suggest using one of those two for attack and wear out the other one A LOT. The one worn down is useful for defense, as I stated. Also, one quick question: Do you play in a Hasbro stadium? If so B should be enough.
Back at my parent's home yes, unfortunately Tired
Don't have one in my temporary flat because I can't bring a Stadium home; too big. Tired

I see...unfortunately my R2F and RF haven't worn down completely (I haven't done Beyblade for months now) and it looks like I will need another R2F tip when it completely wears down...

If I buy Ray Unicorno (Striker) D125CS, will the CS be the better option than the R2F if it hasn't worn down?

If TT, yes. Hasbro's CS is aggressive. Also, good news for you: I read somewhere that Hasbro's RF/R2F are considerably easier to wear down, compared to TT's.

TT is Takara Tomy, by the way.
Just go to Dimsum2u in the "Beymarketplace" forum. He has like the best deals around on MFB, including Sol Blaze for like GBP12 or some thing! Thats cheap!
which is better for attack combo hell or screw
Hell would be better..(of course without BD attached on it)
(Sep. 10, 2011  10:18 AM)SoniChris98 Wrote:
(Sep. 10, 2011  10:01 AM)Tiger Fury Wrote: Back at my parent's home yes, unfortunately Tired

If TT, yes. Hasbro's CS is aggressive. Also, good news for you: I read somewhere that Hasbro's RF/R2F are considerably easier to wear down, compared to TT's.

TT is Takara Tomy, by the way.
Cools, thanks for the tips Stupid
Unfortunately I can't wear down my rubber tips at the moment since I don't have a stadium and can't buy one now. I'll be sticking to either Attack and Stamina for the time being; I'm more of the attack and stamina type anyway XD

I already know TT is Takara Eee
Can you make my Basalt Horogium R145WD better?
Get BD145, RS or CS..it would be great..
(Sep. 10, 2011  11:54 AM)Benjohadi Wrote: Get BD145, RS or CS..it would be great..

And MF-H as well as Kerbecs.

Tiger Fury Wrote:Cools, thanks for the tips Stupid
Unfortunately I can't wear down my rubber tips at the moment since I don't have a stadium and can't buy one now. I'll be sticking to either Attack and Stamina for the time being; I'm more of the attack and stamina type anyway XD

I already know TT is Takara Eee

You need to wear down rubber tips if you want to maximize the attack. Mint =/= Prime.
I'm searching for a defense combo.
I have: Earth Aquila 145WD
Earth Virgo GB145BS
Dark Wolf D145FS
Rock Leone 145WB (missing tip)
Poison Serpent SW145SD
Lightning L-Drago 100HF
Burn Fireblaze 135MS
Storm Capricorn M145Q

Loose Parts: C145, ED145, B, D, 100, S , SD

Thanks! Tongue_out_wink
(Sep. 10, 2011  5:33 PM)MrB Wrote: I'm searching for a defense combo.
Earth Virgo GB145BS
Dark Wolf D145FS
Poison Serpent SW145SD
Lightning L-Drago 100HF
Burn Fireblaze 135MS
Storm Capricorn M145Q

Thanks! Tongue_out_wink
Earth Leone 145WD/SD ?
Hmmm...
Earth ____ GB145WD since you don't have CS or the WB from Rock Leone.
Can someone build me the 2 best blades from each group (attack,defense,stamina,balance)
What is top tier 1 metal wheel(except 4D beyblade MW) for an attack type?
(Sep. 10, 2011  5:55 PM)RENO RYUKIDO Wrote: What is top tier 1 metal wheel(except 4D beyblade MW) for an attack type?
lighting l-drago and gravity wheel is tier 1.
(Sep. 10, 2011  5:36 PM)Ultimatefry Wrote:
(Sep. 10, 2011  5:33 PM)MrB Wrote: I'm searching for a defense combo.
Earth Virgo GB145BS
Dark Wolf D145FS
Poison Serpent SW145SD
Lightning L-Drago 100HF
Burn Fireblaze 135MS
Storm Capricorn M145Q

Thanks! Tongue_out_wink
Earth Leone 145WD/SD ?
Thanks! It worked very well!
What are the best attack and stamina combos?

With your parts, I'd say an uncustomized Lightning L-Drago for attack, and as for stamina, use your defense combo.