"Build me a combo!" #2

Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
let me break this down for you Whiler those combo's do sound Interesting and ones I might use for free play I was asking for my best top-tier combo's in each catogory and no offenes but those arn't really top tier...
Sorry to burst your bubble but... those aren't good. Here ya go Lazer
Attack: MF-H Flash Orion GB145/S130/CH120R2F/LRF
Defense: Reviser Killerken BD145/E230(Boost Mode)CS/RDF(?)
Stamina: Phantom/Duo Cygnus W145/230D/WD
Spin-Steal: Meteo L Drago TR145W2D
Balance: MF-M Duo Cygnus 230MB MF-L Phantom(Attack)Cygnus 85MF(I heard you were getting one?)
All those are top tier and shining god ms just posted some of the combos I posted
Not really... Duo W145 D
Defense: Diablo Cygnus W145/AD145WD? Seriously?
thanks Shiny Smile oh and check my sig I got Spiral Lyre yesterday Smile along with Spiral Byixs W105R2F and Gravity Destroyer... and DRAGON KING yes they are all top tier

EDIT: I though D was good on 230 and WD on 145 and below
I just did the slash so you know your best combos. 145 is still best with WD/EWD/BWD/SWD, while 230/TH170 is best with D/SD and at sometimes, PD.
My beyblade combo is variares r145es. plz tell me any good combos with variares that has some defence with ok attak.
Ps: The only metal fury bey I have is Variares and do not have any shogun steel/zero g.
(Oct. 03, 2013  10:23 AM)VARIARES ROCKS Wrote: My beyblade combo is variares r145es. plz tell me any good combos with variares that has some defence with ok attak.
Ps: The only metal fury bey I have is Variares and do not have any shogun steel/zero g.

VariAres excels in Attack, and has waaaay too much recoil to have any use in Defense.
Plus it's a Metal Fury VariAres...
So it sucks at everything. Wink
Any stamina/defense synchromes with guardian leviathan(hasbro ver.)?
Leviathan dragoon bearing drive is a really good zero g combo
Does e230 have any modes and if it does how do you change it?
(Oct. 03, 2013  6:13 PM)madness Wrote: Does e230 have any modes and if it does how do you change it?
This question belongs in Ask a Question, get a answer#2

Anyway please use Beywiki to find out that's why we have it

Thief Phoenic E230GCF
(Oct. 03, 2013  6:13 PM)madness Wrote: Does e230 have any modes and if it does how do you change it?

sorry wrong thread
(Oct. 03, 2013  6:07 PM)DRAGON KING Wrote: Leviathan dragoon bearing drive is a really good zero g combo

OK, this is really getting on my nerves.

Let me clear something up:

It is not a Zero-G combo UNLESS it is meant to compete in Zero-G stadiums.

Just because it has Zero-G parts does not make it a Zero-G custom; asking for a "Zero-G bey" will just confuse people if you actually want BB-10 customizations.
Well, it depends how you phrase it... he could just say it's a really good combo from Zero G. I don't really think it's that big a deal, you just have to clarify. Though it would be better to just say sychrom.
I'm mostly referring to the people who go "o hai im new here plz give me good zerog combo plzzz" and then get all mad when someone gives them a combo that doesn't involve Synchroms. It generally results in six or seven confused posts where several people are trying to figure out why they aren't satisfied...
(Oct. 03, 2013  9:59 PM)Cake Wrote: I'm mostly referring to the people who go "o hai im new here plz give me good zerog combo plzzz" and then get all mad when someone gives them a combo that doesn't involve Synchroms. It generally results in six or seven confused posts where several people are trying to figure out why they aren't satisfied...
It's not like we can stop people from doing that all together, especially new people. But we can say that the combos we listed are for the BBG-04 attack type stadium/ whatever other zero-g stadium as a way of clarifying to the newbies.
ok, so this might sound like i'm being lazy, but really i'm kinda just new at this. i looked stuff up and decided my combination would be a phantom cygnus with the bearing drive, but for the hell of it, i also have a jupiter, kronos and variares from the legendary bladers: descendant set, and the beyblade shogun steel orochi levaithan water synchro set as well as the golem beheamoth set.

so i learned that the obvious better one is the orion and cygnus, but i wanted to know if there were any good combination with which my phantom cygnus might have a challenge to with these. i'm also thinking of getting a basalt Horogium. it's kinda boring to win every single one, need that thrill and challenge of whether not if we chose the right blade (for random blind beyblade fun) but if luck is on our side.
masachu Can you list all the parts so we can easily see what you have? The spin tracks and bottoms included and any spare parts.
oh dang gimme a second.
kreis cyguns 145 wide defense
Phantom orion bearing drive
Guardian Leviathan armoured 230 jog sharp ball
pirate orochi 145 Defense
scythe Kronos tornado 125 eternal defense sharp
jade jupiter 130 ball
variares 145 Wide Ball
Bandit golem down force 145 ball sharp
berserker behemoth free 230 twin ball

oh dang gimme a second.
jade jupiter 130 ball
variares 145 Wide Ball

i can't tell if i'm posting a reply or not....
If your looking for combos to beat Phantom. It doesn't look like you got anything to beat it with. Try looking at the top-tier lists, you might get a idea of what to get.
(Oct. 04, 2013  7:56 AM)masachu Wrote: oh dang gimme a second.
jade jupiter 130 ball
variares 145 Wide Ball

If you want to beat your Phantom Cygnus B:D, you'd want something that can wobble, destabilize, and/or out-spin it. If your Scythe is made from Takara Tomy (i.e. can change modes), try Scythe ___ 230 D.
Which combo is more competitive leviahtan leviahtan B: D or kraken dragon B: D
(Oct. 05, 2013  6:32 PM)karpoconi Wrote: Which combo is more competitive leviahtan leviahtan B: D or kraken dragon B: D

#2 is. In the Zero G stadiums. #1 Is better in BB-10.