"Build me a combo!" #2

Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
(Sep. 02, 2013  3:19 PM)BlitzDraco Wrote:
(Sep. 02, 2013  3:12 PM)Tri Wrote: No, Flash on D wouldn't be very good Tongue_out. although, with the parts you listed you could make Flash ___ CH120/D125 RF/R2F which is an amazing attack combo!

what about just regular flat or hole flat or xf, my rf recently broke due to a jealous brother....Angry

What about R2F?

XF is like a plastic RF, tricky to control at times.
F and HF aren't as powerful as XF

(Sep. 02, 2013  3:36 PM)BlitzDraco Wrote: Okay, what would be a better sychrom, leviathan ifrit or ifrit leviathan

Neither would be too good, since Ifrit is good for attack, and Leviathan is good for defense/spinsteal/stamina
(Sep. 02, 2013  3:37 PM)Leone19 Wrote:
(Sep. 02, 2013  3:19 PM)BlitzDraco Wrote:
(Sep. 02, 2013  3:12 PM)Tri Wrote: No, Flash on D wouldn't be very good Tongue_out. although, with the parts you listed you could make Flash ___ CH120/D125 RF/R2F which is an amazing attack combo!

what about just regular flat or hole flat or xf, my rf recently broke due to a jealous brother....Angry

What about R2F?

(Sep. 02, 2013  3:36 PM)BlitzDraco Wrote: Okay, what would be a better sychrom, leviathan ifrit or ifrit leviathan

Neither would be too good, since Ifrit is good for attack, and Leviathan is good for defense/spinsteal/stamina

But would you get the best of both then?
(Sep. 02, 2013  4:17 PM)BlitzDraco Wrote:
(Sep. 02, 2013  3:37 PM)Leone19 Wrote:
(Sep. 02, 2013  3:19 PM)BlitzDraco Wrote: what about just regular flat or hole flat or xf, my rf recently broke due to a jealous brother....Angry

What about R2F?

But would you get the best of both then?

No, they really wouldn't work well together.

Try using Leviathan or Kraken on Leviathan
Thanks, will do. Now i just need to go out and buy kraken.....
hi do you guys know any combos made just for ko with dragoon on top? wyvang dragooon bd145GF wasn't giving that many ko against other synchroms. I don't need a high win rate just something that depends purely on ko. thanks
(Sep. 03, 2013  1:00 AM)dawdawi1 Wrote: hi do you guys know any combos made just for ko with dragoon on top? wyvang dragooon bd145GF wasn't giving that many ko against other synchroms. I don't need a high win rate just something that depends purely on ko. thanks
you should list your parts, that way we can build you a combo Smile Dragoon is not really used for smash in todays meta, it is more for spin steal. BD145 provides Dragoon with good LAD, but it isn't really used for smash either
try MSF-H Wyvang Dragoon SA165 (normal mode) GF for the BBG-04 and for the BB:10 try wyvang dragoon BD145r2f/rf
what combo's do I have that I can do well in a tournament with? sorry for double posting.
Attack: Flash Orion W145 CF/WF(?). I'm sure it'd perform relatively the same as Flash W145MF. EDIT: just saw you had a LRF, it would also be good!

Stamina: Phantom Cygnus AD145 WD/D.

Defense: Leviathon Kraken BD145 RSF/RS/RDF.

Those are the three I personally would choose if I were limited to those parts in a tournament situation.
ok thanks for the combo's and your opinion Smile hopefully i'll see/and or battle you and lots of the other members I want to battle on here expacially Shining GodMS Theblackdragon and Kai-V at a wbo tournament soon Smile

oh and what about Duo? I also have GB145 Smile
(Sep. 03, 2013  2:33 AM)Tri Wrote: Attack: Flash Orion W145 CF/WF(?). I'm sure it'd perform relatively the same as Flash W145MF. EDIT: just saw you had a LRF, it would also be good!

Stamina: Phantom Cygnus AD145 WD/D.

Defense: Leviathon Kraken BD145 RSF/RS/RDF.

Those are the three I personally would choose if I were limited to those parts in a tournament situation.

An even better stamina combination would be Duo Cygnus 230 D / W145 WD/W2D / B:D

(Sep. 03, 2013  2:35 AM)Lazer Wrote: ok thanks for the combo's and your opinion :) hopefully i'll see/and or battle you and lots of the other members I want to battle on here expacially Shining GodMS Theblackdragon and Kai-V at a wbo tournament soon :)

oh and what about Duo? I also have GB145 :)

Adding the post above, you can also use MF-M/H Duo Cygnus 230 MB
It depends if your Duo is Hasbro or Takara Tony. If its Takara Tomy, you could make ...

Duo ___ BD145 RS/RSF/RDF.
Duo Cygnus W145WD/160D.

If its Hasbro, as far as I know it has no use. Last I checked its testing thread, it was terrible, haha.

Also the Duo 230MB combo posted above would be good Smile!
Or MF-H Duo BD145RDF. Smile
Edit: Beaten by Tri
yes my Duo is TT it says TT in perenthisies before Duo Uranus my only TT(Takara) beys are Death Queaztzalcoatl Phantom Orion and everything from the ultimate DX set the rest of the 4d's are hyperblades
Unfortunately, I don't have the parts to test this combo out myself:

Is Killerken Girago or vice versa a good combo?
(Sep. 03, 2013  10:42 PM)Striker Phantom Wrote: Unfortunately, I don't have the parts to test this combo out myself:

Is Killerken Girago or vice versa a good combo?

Well, you'd need to list the (potential) bottom parts.

But really, no. Girago works pretty nicely for attack, with a wheel like Wyvang. Killerken is good for Stamina/Defense, such as Killerken Reviser BD145/E230 CS/RS/RSF
Thanks. But isn't Girago a destabilizer? The only parts I have useful are W145, CF, GCF, Phoenix, Ifrit, Saramanda*2, E230, 230, SD, D, MF, some WDs, uh, W2D(that's worn out, unfortunately), and yeah that's about it.

Um, Girago is not a destabilizer. Try Girago ifrit W145MF.
I bet Killerken Girago W145MF would work well... but get Reviser to make that even better Smile
(Sep. 03, 2013  11:38 PM)Striker Phantom Wrote: Thanks. But isn't Girago a destabilizer? The only parts I have useful are W145, CF, GCF, Phoenix, Ifrit, Saramanda*2, E230, 230, SD, D, MF, some WDs, uh, W2D(that's worn out, unfortunately), and yeah that's about it.

Eh, somewhat. You can try Saramanda^2 e230 w2d? For a nice destabalizer.
(Sep. 04, 2013  3:30 AM)Kyler_the best Wrote:
(Sep. 03, 2013  11:38 PM)Striker Phantom Wrote: Thanks. But isn't Girago a destabilizer? The only parts I have useful are W145, CF, GCF, Phoenix, Ifrit, Saramanda*2, E230, 230, SD, D, MF, some WDs, uh, W2D(that's worn out, unfortunately), and yeah that's about it.

Eh, somewhat. You can try Saramanda^2 e230 w2d? For a nice destabalizer.

That's funny, cuz I have the exact customization. But instead of E230, I have 230. I just figured that Killerken Girago would be good because of the chrome wheels' symmetry.
E230 would be better, no offense, it would probably do better against stamina types. Smile
(Sep. 04, 2013  11:04 PM)Kyler_the best Wrote: E230 would be better, no offense, it would probably do better against stamina types. Smile

I agree, considering W2D tends to Sway at times, too.
how does killerken/kraken for attack combos?
(Sep. 05, 2013  12:06 AM)tac1017 Wrote: how does killerken/kraken for attack combos?

Killerken is a stamina, defense, and Dragoon customization wheel.
Try Phoenix or Girago if you have it.