"Build me a combo!" #2

Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
I guess that is true based on some testing, but I and I believe Meow! have both found use for Killerken in attack, especially when used on the bottom of Wyvang. I have been meaning to post tests, but I have been procrastinating Tongue_out.
what is better at destabilizing immediately: e230, sp230, 160, or ad145?
#E230destabilizerftw Go with E230 on that.
I don't believe anyone has tested that... but that would go under Defence, although outclassed.
some of the metal on m duo metal wheel overlapped due to crt=itical hits. does that make it illegal?

and whats better: duo or phantom?

what is better 160 swd, s130 sb, or DGrin
(Sep. 05, 2013  1:10 AM)tac1017 Wrote: some of the metal on m duo metal wheel overlapped due to crt=itical hits. does that make it illegal?

You sure you don't have it in Attack mode on accident?

Duo has better defense, and they're both roughly equal in terms of stamina (IMO Phantom has an extremely slight edge).

None of those setups are very good at all tbh (EDIT: In the BB-10, if you were talking about Zero-G then I don't know)
(Sep. 05, 2013  2:13 AM)Ingulit Wrote:
(Sep. 05, 2013  1:10 AM)tac1017 Wrote: some of the metal on m duo metal wheel overlapped due to crt=itical hits. does that make it illegal?

You sure you don't have it in Attack mode on accident?

Duo has better defense, and they're both roughly equal in terms of stamina (IMO Phantom has an extremely slight edge).

None of those setups are very good at all tbh (EDIT: In the BB-10, if you were talking about Zero-G then I don't know)

Duo/Phantom 160 SWD, S130 SB, or DGrin aren't the best in Zero-G either.
Then you should probably get some zero g beys. You can ask which are good to buy in the purchase consultation thread.
I have a few. most are Hasbro, 3 are tomy. plus, I like the hws and 4d systems better because they have way better balance 9 wit the exception of some like pirate orochi)
(Sep. 05, 2013  2:41 AM)tac1017 Wrote: I have a few. most are Hasbro, 3 are tomy

Then you should list all of your parts, so we can give you the best combos possible, for Zero-G.
ok, but I don't like synchromes. they wear down tips at a higher rate

Chrome wheels:

Bahamdia

2 reviser

2 ifraid

saramanda

phoenic

killerken

crystal wheels:

2 guardian

gladiator

2 samurai

shinobi

theif

2 pirates

tracks:

s130

2 w145s

ad145

2 tr145

sp 230

e 230

d125

tips:

swd

b

fb

hf

2 cf

sb

gcf

wf
(Sep. 05, 2013  2:52 AM)tac1017 Wrote: ok, but I don't like synchromes. they wear down tips at a higher rate

Chrome wheels:

Bahamdia

2 reviser

2 ifraid

saramanda

phoenic

killerken

crystal wheels:

2 guardian

gladiator

2 samurai

shinobi

theif

2 pirates

tracks:

s130

2 w145s

ad145

2 tr145

sp 230

e 230

d125

tips:

swd

b

fb

hf

2 cf

sb

gcf

wf
For Zero-G

Attack (sway): Ifraid Ifraid/ Phoenix Ifraid E230 CF/GCF (decent swayer)
Stamina: Nothing too good I can think of
Defense: Reviser Reviser E230 SB

Are these all your parts, or just Zero-G?
It's pretty pitiful, but your best bet for stamina is Killerken Reviser AD145 SWD
Reviser Salamandra AD145 GCF
(Sep. 05, 2013  3:05 AM)Bularieleone Wrote: Reviser Salamandra AD145 GCF

That's not a really the best he can make. Tongue_out

The Beys time and I suggested are better to competitively use/tounrament use.
what is my bet force smash? I like to use 160.
He needs a WD. After that well he'll get better, but looking at the beys he has he should have a BWD. No?

EDIT: Nope sorry. Mixed up Bahamdia with Begardios.
(Sep. 05, 2013  12:36 PM)AZL Wrote: what is my bet force smash? I like to use 160.
gryph wyvang has nice smash from my tests, but I am not sure what track to put on, since I don't know zero-G all that well. For BB-10 I'd go with gryph wyvang GB145R2F.
is gryph/balro wyvang 160bsf/r2f good for force smash?
For Force Smash, you need spin velocity, not weight. Unless you don't have two Gryphs, that's OK for a Force Smasher.
would gryph wyvang e230bsf be better?
For force smash, absolutely not, thats closer to a balance type than anything
Please build me a combo, the best for attack, and stamina, and a balance of both -

scythe kronos T125EDS
flash sagittario 230WD
phantom orion B: D
kreis cygnus 145WD
fang leone 130w2d

I don't have any other parts that I can find, I think I had an F: D bottom somewhere lying around, so count that in if you want.