"Build me a combo!" #2

Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
what about wing chimera s130 sb? wing is a very good balance part in both attack and defense terms.
what about wing chimera s130 sb? wing is a very good balance part in both attack and defense terms.
MBF Wheels : dark, rock, flame, storm, poison, inferno, lighting l dergo.

0G Metal Wheels : Kraken, Leviathan, Ifrit.

0G Plastic Wheels : Samurai, Guardian, Pirate.

Tracks : 100, 105, 125, T125, 145, ED145, S145, A230, 160, W145, DF145.

Tips : HF, RF, Ball, Sharp, SB, CF, SD.
(Aug. 28, 2013  2:48 AM)Fonypan Wrote: MBF Wheels : dark, rock, flame, storm, poison, inferno, lighting l dergo.

0G Metal Wheels : Kraken, Leviathan, Ifrit.

0G Plastic Wheels : Samurai, Guardian, Pirate.

Tracks : 100, 105, 125, T125, 145, ED145, S145, A230, 160, W145, DF145.

Tips : HF, RF, Ball, Sharp, SB, CF, SD.
Don't know why you posted your MFB wheels without clear wheels...
I'd say Kraken Leviathan W145SD
Thanks.

(Aug. 28, 2013  2:51 AM)Bularieleone Wrote: Don't know why you posted your MFB wheels without clear wheels...
Other than needed to launch, they are of aesthetic value.
Not really if you use something like lacerta on a stamina custom, instead of cygnus, hades, gasher, aquario, etc. it would drop stamina a bit. But if you had the choice of something like gasher or aquario it wouldn't matter. Or if you use a clear wheel that covers up an attack combos contact points it's nearly useless.
Attack
Kraken Ifrit S130RF
Defense
Leveiathan Kraken W145SB
Stamina
Leviathan Kraken W145SD
What would be a good track and tip for Wing Chimera? I am trying to defeat duo serpent D:D. Make sure no 2 parts are from the same beyblade, and also make sure the track and tip are strong enough to defeat duo serpent d:d. ill pm you the results of your recommendation.

Here they are:

tracks:

s130

2 w145s

ad145

2 tr145

sp 230

e 230

d125

tips:

swd

b

fb

hf

2 cf

sb

gcf

wf
why not use phantom?
TR145B is your best bet, but try to get a WD or BWD and like AZL said use Phantom as it is better for stamina.
True, however, phantom lacks in defense. wing is stronger, and I want a destabilizer. b is outclassed, too. so what is the best attack type track here that is not prone to floor scrapes in the zero g stadium?
Then why didn't you say that? A low attacker should be able to do this. Duo has phenomenal stamina that you most likely wont beat with Wing. You can try to stall with Wing Chimera W145 CF/WF/GCF. E230 has the ability to destabilize sometimes so try Wing Chimera E230 (Upper) B/SWD/FB. Those would be my recommendations.
what mode on wing is the most dangerous to duo?
Um. I heard Ironclad is the best overall. With either setup though, Duo wouldn't make contact with Wing except when the staller is at a low spin velocity
What are the top-tier beys at this very moment? Attack, Defence, Stamina, Spin Steal, Anti-Attack, ect.
(Aug. 30, 2013  7:34 PM)Summon Wrote: What are the top-tier beys at this very moment? Attack, Defence, Stamina, Spin Steal, Anti-Attack, ect.

You need to go look in the Advanced Forums at the "Competitive Metal Fight Beyblade Combos" thread and the "Competitive Zero-G Combos" Thread. Those will give you an idea of them.

If you don't have any of those parts ,list all of the parts you have, and we can suggest the best one you can make.
(Aug. 30, 2013  7:42 PM)DefStamina88 Wrote: You need to go look in the Advanced Forums at the "Competitive Metal Fight Beyblade Combos" thread and the "Competitive Zero-G Combos" Thread. Those will give you an idea of them.

If you don't have any of those parts ,list all of the parts you have, and we can suggest the best one you can make.

I already have a combo from what I have. I just want to know what to buy! Thanks, I'll check that out.
(Aug. 30, 2013  7:45 PM)Summon Wrote:
(Aug. 30, 2013  7:42 PM)DefStamina88 Wrote: You need to go look in the Advanced Forums at the "Competitive Metal Fight Beyblade Combos" thread and the "Competitive Zero-G Combos" Thread. Those will give you an idea of them.

I already have a combo from what I have. I just want to know what to buy! Thanks, I'll check that out.
Many people can help can help you out with that! Please ask in the purchase consultation thread Smile http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Purchase...pid1150232
Someone make a combo out of:
Burn Phoenix
Blitz Striker
Big Bang Pegasus
Dark Cancer
Dark Knight Dragooon
Theif Phoenic
Please!!??
(Aug. 31, 2013  4:08 PM)Sorablader Wrote: Someone make a combo out of:
Burn Phoenix
Blitz Striker
Big Bang Pegasus
Dark Cancer
Dark Knight Dragooon
Theif Phoenic
Please!!??

I'm assuming all TT/Hyperblade? Either way, try getting a WD, EWD, W145, R2F, Death/Duo, etc.
Anyone feel free to add on/correct this, its one case I'm just not sure of Tongue_out
If so:

Attack: Blitz Striker CH120 GCF(???)/ FGrin(?) (You really need an RF/R2F for a good attack combo with Blitz)

Defense: Not Sure

Stamina: Burn Cancer _____(?) ______(?)- I'm not going to suggest using MS, its one of the worst tips...

Balance: Not Sure
Best for a Defence type?

Leviathan Leviathan vs Kraken Leviathan? BD145 vs E230? RB/WD/RSF/RDF/RS?

Also does it make a difference between which chrome/crystal wheel is on top? And what is this "sway" gimmick?

Best for a Defence type?

Also does it make a difference between which chrome/crystal wheel is on top? And what is this "sway" gimmick?

Best for a Defence type?

Burn Phoenix
Blitz Striker
Big Bang Pegasus
Dark Cancer
Dark Knight Dragooon
Theif Phoenic
Please!!??

Phoenic Dragooon D125GCF Wink ever so slightly different than the original, but still definitely viable IMO. I'd use this as your attack type as well as for balance.

For defense, Dragooon Phoenic E230CS... best you've got. The track/bottom combo is awesome, and Dragooon has pretty low recoil, but you still don't want the other guy hitting metal.

For stamina, Go for Burn Cancer D125CS... CS is viable for stamina in most cases, but still nowhere near D, TB, WD, etc.

Anywho, stamina type completely stinks, but the balance combo at the top actually isn't half bad. The defense combo really just needs a Reviser/Leviathan to stick on the bottom.
Thank you sooo much I will definitely use these combos in tournaments.
(Aug. 31, 2013  8:05 PM)theblackdragon Wrote:
Burn Phoenix
Blitz Striker
Big Bang Pegasus
Dark Cancer
Dark Knight Dragooon
Theif Phoenic
Please!!??

Phoenic Dragooon D125GCF Wink ever so slightly different than the original, but still definitely viable IMO. I'd use this as your attack type as well as for balance.

For defense, Dragooon Phoenic E230CS... best you've got. The track/bottom combo is awesome, and Dragooon has pretty low recoil, but you still don't want the other guy hitting metal.

For stamina, Go for Burn Cancer D125CS... CS is viable for stamina in most cases, but still nowhere near D, TB, WD, etc.

Anywho, stamina type completely stinks, but the balance combo at the top actually isn't half bad. The defense combo really just needs a Reviser/Leviathan to stick on the bottom.

What bey does he have CS in?
He has Blitz Striker, not Ray...? Tongue_out
I'm guessing he means RSF, and if not then he's a crazy fool! Just kidding theblackdragon Smile