Blader's Story

In this thread. You have to tell you beyblade story. How you started beyblade why you started beyblade. How is your biggest rival, who inspired you from anime most. How do you reach wbo, your first wbo tounament, etc.
Anyone is going to reply?
I want to say there is a similar thread though I maybe incorrect about that, I have no idea how this avoided my radar at all though since I'm here, might as well reply.

-My long time rival now works at Burger King.

Plastics anime - kane
MFB - Ryutaro

I made an account in 2011 but was an invisble player back then.

Never competed in an official wbo event, mostly hosted events in my neighborhood.
ive won the first tournament I went too! Smile ( look at my sig) and the next ( so far I'm undefeated tournamentwise) and I started beyblade when I was 5 and I put the wrong channel on my TV Joyful_3
Not all the details are here, but this is pretty thorough: http://beybrad.tumblr.com/post/127184610...my-history

I hope you'll check it out!
(Oct. 11, 2015  1:11 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: Not all the details are here, but this is pretty thorough: http://beybrad.tumblr.com/post/127184610...my-history

I hope you'll check it out!

Thanks you so much for replying Bey Bard and everyone. I really appreciate your response.
I've been addicted to Beyblade Burst ever since I bought it for my son's 7th birthday. I guess he's my biggest rival since he's the only person I've ever played against.
I haven't seen any of the anime, but once it airs, I'm gonna watch it religiously with my son. Would be nice to know the stories with each Bey.
Tomorrow will be our first tournament. I'm hoping we'll win!
Super psyched about next week with the new releases and also or second tournament!
(Oct. 11, 2015  2:25 PM)gankoba Wrote: I've been addicted to Beyblade Burst ever since I bought it for my son's 7th birthday. I guess he's my biggest rival since he's the only person I've ever played against.
I haven't seen any of the anime, but once it airs, I'm gonna watch it religiously with my son. Would be nice to know the stories with each Bey.
Super psyched about next week with the new releases and also or second tournament!

Thanks for reply and good luck.
I was 4 when i started blading.i dont lnow how i got attracted inyo cause i was small. But its awesome . i have not participated in any tournament cause i live very far from big cities. I regard ashton pinto as my rival . i ahvent fought aginst him but still i regard him. My dream is to fight in an official tourney.

Maxtwo.
(Oct. 11, 2015  2:25 PM)gankoba Wrote: I've been addicted to Beyblade Burst ever since I bought it for my son's 7th birthday. I guess he's my biggest rival since he's the only person I've ever played against.

Dude, please start a blog! Or at least keep us very updated ...

I love the joy in your posts, and the fact that you're in Japan and can experience this all first-hand makes it all the better.
How did I start, eh? Storytime!

Yes, yes, I did say my Beyblade life story, buuuut;

TL;DR? My friend Haider got me into Beyblade and I had my on and off times, but the wubo kept me here. Smile
Thanks everyone for replying and all thing I told to are just reference. You can tell your entire beyblade life story as Hato and Bey Bard did.
My story begans when I was 8 approx. I was watching CN and saw Beyblade Metal Masters and bought my First bey Ray Striker from that day I loved beyblades very much but slowly slowly I was loosing my interest on beyblades. Then after 4 years I saw my friend playing beyblades. After that I gained my interest again and I bought my first 4D bey- Kries Cygnus and many more and read Beyblade Wiki and Beywiki both to increse my knowledge then I read a article on WBO after that I am an active member of this community. And now I am buying Burst products.
I want thank thank WBO for these all latest updates!
My beyblade journey began back when beyblade first aired in India. The anime is what pulled me into the game and I religiously watched the anime till the very end( along with purchasing the beys that kept coming) however I totally slipped out on mfb due to the anime (ITS NOT MY FAULT GINGAS VOICE ACTOR CAUSED THIS) anyways, I got back in the game really late (like literally at the end of zero g) however I won't make the same mistake twice I am planning to check out burst and not take decisions before actually seeing how it turns out( the concept doesn't appeal to me by the way)

My biggest rival is mostly my cousin
we've been battling throughout our childhood

The guy whom I liked the most from the anime by far would be kai(Russian swag activate)

My first tournament will be on the 27th (lol) (I never knew about Wbo)

I can't wait to see what the future has in store for beyblade Smile
Ah, I like threads like these. Time for my story. Wrote this when I first join WBO a couple years ago:

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-What-doe...you--60684
Mine is short and uneventful.

Was a pokemon fan boy, woke up in the early morning hours to watch pokemon on CN. Stupid tv show about battling spinning tops was on before pokemon...

and here i am.
I started to like beyblade when i was Grade 2 , when one of my classmates brought two Takara tomy beyblades. One day i just saw them beyblading on a chair ( a smooooth chair without the holes and stuff) and it was really great. now i got my first beyblade on Grade 3 , my mom bought a counterfeit Burn Phoenix , and i was really happy ( Don't judge me in that time i don't know about "fake" or "real" beyblades). I had good times with my burn phoenix. until i broke my Phoenix clear wheel and 135 and MS ( the burn metal wheel is still with me though). Then on grade 4 i got my first "real" beyblade. It was a hasbro galaxy pegasus. My biggest rival that time was my classmate named "Alinaid" he's a kind muslim. I also got a "real" Dark wolf that time , my cousin gave it to me. i lost the FS :C. Now with the anime , i started watching it when i was Grade 6, i watched the dub. it was good . it inspired me to buy more beyblades since i wanted to be strong. then here i was , Grade 7 . My biggest rival was my classmate named " An Sung Min" now a korean. i started trading with him . I traded Diablo Pegasus II 145BS for his gravity perseus AD145WD and Rock Zurafa R145WB. it was a good trade for me. then it did go on. Until i got Flash and he said he would trade 3 strong beys for it (since i said it was a great MW ) . then i beat his Diablo Basalt horogium X:D. Then he said he would quit , because i rekt him nicely.. ( not being boastful)

THE END.
(Dec. 24, 2015  4:03 AM)Meta madness Wrote: that was a beautiful story.
Thanks mate.
(Dec. 24, 2015  4:05 AM)Get Rekt Wrote:
Thanks mate.

Not a problem m8,just be honest with my feelz.
(Dec. 24, 2015  4:07 AM)Meta madness Wrote:
(Dec. 24, 2015  4:05 AM)Get Rekt Wrote:
Thanks mate.

i must say, you're a cool dude.
(Dec. 24, 2015  4:09 AM)Get Rekt Wrote:
(Dec. 24, 2015  4:05 AM)Get Rekt Wrote: Thanks mate.

i must say, you're a cool dude.
You're coolio too, imma update mah story just for you mah brah.

never seen a user so cool in mah life.
EDIT : i thought the first post didn't send so yeah lols
(Oct. 11, 2015  7:58 PM)Hato Wrote: How did I start, eh? Storytime!

Yes, yes, I did say my Beyblade life story, buuuut;

TL;DR? My friend Haider got me into Beyblade and I had my on and off times, but the wubo kept me here. Smile

Don't tell me 'Val' is a shortened version of 'Valentine' because if it is I'm calling my life a semi-repeat of yours
(Dec. 24, 2015  4:29 AM)Get Rekt Wrote:
(Dec. 24, 2015  4:05 AM)Get Rekt Wrote: Thanks mate.

I think you're a cool dude mate.

Thanks m8