Blader's Story

(Apr. 17, 2018  5:50 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: Bump, I want to see and read more , it's interesting. Any thing from you @[Suhasini]

Thanks for tagging me @[Adarsh Abhinav]! Don’t know how I missed this thread.
So, My Bladers Story.. Ahh, so many memories.

I got into Beyblade when I was 5 and my cousin brother gifted me four beyblades(fakes), as I was young I was unaware that an anime existed for this and kept on blading with them till I was around 7.
After that I moved into a new house and these beyblades got buried deep down In one of the boxes in the store room and I was so busy to get into the new friend circle and society that I somehow I forgot about Beyblade.
It was back in 2015 when I was 12 I gained interest in pokemon, but the timings were just rubbish so I used to watch the repeat at evening four.  One day after the pokemon episode I saw the name Beyblade in the schedule of Cartoon Network India, the name sounded very familiar and so I somehow managed to watch the episode, and then Boom! I had found my long lost game again! The next day I went into the store room and searched for the fakes I had forgotten about a long time back(still have them). I t was lucky for me that Cartoon Network had started from season 1 and I watched all episodes like a hawk and with so enthusiasm that it felt like I was battling the opponent on the screen. But sadly they stopped airing the anime in 2016 December! I was so upset but my Bladers spirit did not let my passion die for Beyblade. After Cartoon Network stopped airing it I switched to Youtube.
When the OG series ended I was pretty sad since I felt like Tyson and the gang were the best! But continued to watch the anime’s Metal Saga which failed to catch my attention but still I watched the series, But I knew somewhere deep down in my heart that I was missing the original Beyblade. After this Disney XD India started to air Beyblade , which was an awesome news for me but I knew it was only a three season happiness for me with Tyson and the gang, so I searched for any news on the OG series returning and woosh! I found the  Rising Manga Thread created by Kai-V! And I found  WBO! I was crazy happy about this and was astonished to see that there was a proper forum for World beybladers to share their love and thoughts about this game! I made an account instantly and logged on for any new information whenever I could! On some threads I could see people talking about Beyblade Burst, I had never heard of this series before and luckily after airing the OG series Disney XD directly skipped onto The Burst series skipping MFB! At first I did not find this series to be much fun but I was proved wrong when I reached episode 15(Valt vs Shu).
So, That’s me, Just a simple person who has stumbled upon this marvelous sport and has ever since watched every episode of every season of the anime and will continue to! Cause Legends Die But Legacy Never Ends!
Hello, I've just joined WBO and this is my second day, I'm glad to see how others got to these awesome hobby, It's kinda long, but here's my story:
I first aknowledged Beyblade on a TV in a restaurant, I remember it was one of Max' battles, in either G-Rev. or V-Force, it just called my attention and enjoyed a good part of that episode. Months later, my sister and I discovered that those series aired on the very early morning every saturday, and we began secretly watching it every weekend on my grandmother's TV. The first time I saw an official Beyblade was when some rich guy (I think Beyblades never made it to Central America's markets) borrowed his official Trypio to a classmate of mine. I remember our "collection" started in 2004; with a $1 chinese Bootleg Seaborg (which we mistakenly called Dranzer for almost a year), I begged terribly for it LOL. So we had this Seaborg now and I loved it, and felt indestructible with it, the big "game" with my sister was to launch ol' Seaborg and count the seconds before it stopped, ocassionally touching it with the tip of the ripcord or blowing him with paper to "unbalance" it. My sister eventually lost interest in our little weird game, and playing with Seaborg alone wasn't really interesting, but for some reason I kept playing with him once a day for almost half a year, later, I lost interest definitely, but locked him in a box to keep him away from harm.
Around 2007, I found another $1 (bootleg) Beyblade on a festival on December; it was a green Driger F AR in a base held together with screws. It was one of my best vacations, that thing was basically my Christmas gift, I was there playing with myself and launching one after another on a "homemade stadium". Since my Seaborg came with no stickers, and the fact I was hyped for having two Beyblades. I borrowed some paint from a friend and gave it some "detail" using tape. Exactly after that short but worth December, I turned 11, and by this time I lost interest in Beyblade again, not sure why. From 2008 to 2016 I got a broken electric Dragoon GT (I painted it purple) that caught little attention to me, and had no interactions with ol´Seaborg or fake Driger, but it was during this time that I could finally search what these really "should" look like, I also aknowledged the existence of Metal Beys, but those where hella expensive either way. In 2017, I discovered Beyblades in a store of used and imported things, real, official plastic Beyblades. By this time our economy was way better, and I bought them all 9 (Wing Defenser, a mix between Master Driger's AR and Rock Bison's base, Galeon, Draciel V [I didn't realized all of that bey sucked back then, same goes for the next one's AR], Knight Dranzer, Flash Leopard 2, a lonely Bearing Grip Base, a lonely Dranzer GT base, and a precious, nearly new [it didn't have Bit-Chip], awesome looking Seaborg!, my beautiful Seaborg in official version!), each $2.50. It was then when I really started searching data about them, the parts and all of that. My economy got even better, and I was finally able to order 8 Beys from Japan, which included  ̶S̶e̶a̶b̶o̶r̶g̶ ̶J̶u̶n̶i̶o̶r̶ Seaborg 2, some AR's and Wyborg (I knew this one sucked but I liked that weird gimmick), and that's it, currently I haven't battled against anybody, I barely know about two Metal Fight Beybladers on my country, and a bunch of kids who play Burst, but I'm the only Plastic Beyblader in my country, as far as I know, so I don't find harmful to call myself the Undefeated Plastic Beyblade Champion of El Salvador.
This is why my favorite Beyblade is Seaborg, funny thing is that I have only launched him once; given the fact that the AR has a fairly high chance of breaking others, and even itself, combined with the fact that Defense Grip Base is rubber, and rubber wears off after repeated use, prevent me from using it. Even though my loved ol' Seaborg is completely outdated and weak, it helped me completing my two Seaborgs (Seaborg Bit-Chip and the Seaborg 2 I ordered lacked a clip in the base).
sometimes fakes r better then real ones
(Aug. 09, 2018  6:32 AM)msethna Wrote: sometimes fakes r better then real ones

How???
Fakes can easily cause Deaths. haha, Avoid fakes at any cost
(Aug. 09, 2018  6:50 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:
(Aug. 09, 2018  6:32 AM)msethna Wrote: sometimes fakes r better then real ones

How???

What? How do they cause deaths?
(Aug. 09, 2018  8:08 AM)ThePheonix Wrote:
(Aug. 09, 2018  6:50 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: How???

What? How do they cause deaths?

The paint they use has Lead- That could lead to lead poisoning if It enters the body, main victims Pets and Infants.
Well, I guess it's time for the Wall of Text that is my life's story,
I started out in about 1st grade, (6th grade now)
Not many people liked beyblade in my town, I had a few friends that played the game, I lost every time, until I found a set of beyblades for 15$ at a garage sale, I started DOMINATING them,
I quit after getting Cosmic Pegasus for about 3 years, until hearing that beyblade burst was coming out in the states, i ignored it for about a week, then my little brother recorded some episodes for me to watch, my old passion for beyblading was reignited, I bought a V2 and blue stadium at the nearest walmart, my little brother burst me every time with his S2, eventually, we found out about TT, I got an X2 and L2 Gold dragon ver., then I got to the God series of beyblades, getting lS first, a few months later, I got my hands on Sr, rP and hS, this is where I am now, waiting for a good challenge, (or some blader with fakes I can shred with the 12 disk)
fakes r the best go and see on youtube
(Aug. 14, 2018  5:39 AM)msethna Wrote: fakes r the best go and see on youtube

Fakes even don't have right to be called beyblades
(Aug. 14, 2018  7:02 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:

I agree

(Aug. 14, 2018  7:02 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:

Going off topic guys. I have a hunch this might turn into a fight, so better get back to the topic?
Hope you understand!
ok r you on fb???

for you for me they r the best