Biggest WTH moments in beyblade

We have a happiest moments and also a saddest moments, but now lets remember the moments in beyblade when you just had the biggest feeling of wth was that?

For me it has too be when I was testing out RayBullH145RF its H145 snapped off hit my friend in the forehead then the mutilated bey smashed a large crack in my carpy thunder-whip stadium and also smashed his bey clear out the room seriously wth!
It was a typical UK team meetup at the bandstand.

ControL_'s SouL (ahmed) was using LLD 100RF against my MF-H Basalt Kerbecs BD145MB. We were randomly dishing beys into the stadium when ahmed's LLD 100RF went at ease around the TR and into Basalt. Basalt carried on it's slow movements with LLD tossed out of the way completely, out of the bandstand, passed the stairs, and on to the dirt.

I was expecting Basalt to have seen something similar with LLD at such pace.
Mine was when my Big Bang Bull UW145RF hit Gravity Perseus STM CH120EDS so hard that the EDS came off the track, CH120 went from 145 to 120 and Perseus snapped!

My other is when my MF-H Scythe Aquario 230XF KO'ed a Hell BD145 combo at a meet-up. I was playing with Hell Kid. It also won a battle in BladeStorm's unofficial beyblade tag-team tournament.

That wasn't exactly WTH but it was pretty shocking!
When a right spinning Bey (cyber dragoon on "wolborg 3" base) took off the AR of wolborg 2. Not like breaking or dangerously close to at all, but casually unscrewed.
This happen during qualifier of one of my local tournaments(wbba-sg tournament). The stadium used was the extreme stadium,of which both user were using Rock metal wheels(I cant recall the parts exactly)combos. Both of the rock were wobbling when s sudden recoil result on one of the rocks to fly onto the camera which was used to display battle on screen.
(thankfully the camera wasn't damage)
And that's how my friend qualified for the finals. Pinching_eyes_2
my draciel MBD vs my brothers new bey (dont remember the name) he told me if i launched completely into the middle of the stadium draciel would do his special move. i did it and when he launched, there was a loud crack, and when we looked, draciel was spinning upside down and his bey was shattered. weight disc and all.
pretty amazing stuff, I remember when my tripio flew out the stadium and hooked the door handle Tongue_out
Me and my brother were having a battle ( i can't recall how long ago it was, but def. more than 5 years) I was using tyrpio and he was using some black beyblade ( there's no way i remember the name) and my trypio hit his bey and it somehow went flying and it my lamp that was sitting on my dresser. I still use the same lamp to this dayStupid
My PSerpent was on the edge of the Stadium and a friends Earth Libra was about to knock it out. The impact made my SW145 break, the earth break and then a brocken piece hit my opponent in the eye.

AND THAT KIDS IS HOW I WON THE SCHOOL HASBRO TOURNEY! Grin
it was two days ago my galaxy capricorn ch120 r2f vs my friends cyber unircorno w105 cs capricorn hit unicorno and unicorno went out of the stadium and took a chunk out of a tree
is when my Ray (TT Mold 1) was cracked, but it was small enough for not me to notice it....and then after a while, it broke in half, sort of, and hit me in the nose.......ouch....Tongue_out
(Aug. 13, 2011  1:30 AM)BeybladeGeeks Wrote: Typing these moments don't do its justice.
see the last round in this video XD
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ld3PpWUgO...ideo_title
This video had me dying of laughter. XD Hah. The fact that you guys talk like that makes it even more hilarious. XD
(Aug. 13, 2011  1:42 AM)Bey-Heart Wrote:
(Aug. 13, 2011  1:30 AM)BeybladeGeeks Wrote: Typing these moments don't do its justice.
see the last round in this video XD
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ld3PpWUgO...ideo_title
This video had me dying of laughter. XD Hah. The fact that you guys talk like that makes it even more hilarious. XD

No, the fact that the bey came back into the stadium after it got knocked out is the funny part. Like seriously, I rewound it and died of laughter.
i got one that's funny, and sad, my draciel fortress went up agaist a seaborg, the seaborg hit it and completly fell apart, the pins that kept the base on flew out, the ar went flying, and we had to spend an hour or so looking for the pieces ,(we were outside),
Once, for no reason, my brother launched my brand new Dragoon Galaxy Turbo at our brick wall and it shatterd.

Then, as soon as that happened the engine gear went off Chocked_2
I hit an LLD over the wall of the stadium and onto the floor with a Dark wolf. Both bey were straight out of the box uncustomised.
THE DAY STORM CAPIRICORN m145q beat rock leon 145wb 8 time in a row

also when my ray striker/unicorno d125cs ko poison virgo ed145es 3 meteres out of the maxium stampede stadium
My BBP DF145 XF and Basalt Aquario 145 HF/S clashed so powerfully that both flew in opposite directions almost 6 feet and they were still spinning...I couldnt make out how they flew so far..and secondly how they were still spinning without being scratched at all.

The next day when I launched BBP again...its facebolt cracked into 2 though
Hah, sytche VS beat is awesome. Once, i was like OH NOES BEAT GONNA BEAT ME! Then beat just missed my bey and stopped. I was like 8) turns out the free spinning part stopped the attack and absorb the force. So much WTH.
It was an Expo tournament and I was playing to be 3rd in my group. It was the last round and I launched my bey and I missed the stadium... It was a WTH moment and pretty embarrassing XD
probable 3 years ago my brother was useing some pumpkin orange bey and went to grab it while it was spinning. the spikes on the sides cut into his hand giveing him 4 stiches.ouch
Chocked_2
Several years ago(seven? eight, probably?) one of my friends, particularly bad at using attack types despite only using them, decided he'd try to win by cheating. So, he imitated something he saw on the Beyblade anime airing at the time - he affixed(by way of superglue...) razor blades to the underside of his Attack Ring on a Driger F. I launched against him not fully aware of it, but that didn't last long; less than three seconds into the match shrapnel started flying off the beyblade. All but one of the razor blades was snapped off in the first couple of taps.

The funnier part of it is that one of the razors nicked him really bad on the arm in its escape. His Bey, still with one razor blade attached, got KO'd into one of the pockets on his Hasbro stadium, slicing into the pocket really bad, too.

It's more of a "WTH is wrong with you moron" moment toward my friend than a beyblade moment really, but I think it counts.
(Aug. 18, 2011  6:44 PM)ScorpiO ThE MaN Wrote: probable 3 years ago my brother was useing some pumpkin orange bey and went to grab it while it was spinning. the spikes on the sides cut into his hand giveing him 4 stiches.ouch
Chocked_2

BumpKing? Damn that must really suck.....
When I was in Japan and got my first ever blade Dark Wolf I played with it outiside and it got wet cause it was raining.
I took it inside and wrapped it up in a tissue and left it on the table.
After a few days I thought I lost it but then I realised my mum probably put it in the bin.
OK...